Home
Madden 2010 News Post

Just announced on Spike TV. Another online feature will be revealed at E3. For those of you that missed it, check out the video right here.

Game: Madden NFL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 76 - View All
Madden NFL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 241 droopizzle34 @ 06/01/09 02:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thmst30
He heard, he just doesn't care.
where I'm from,thats called dry snitchin' lol....he's worse than Mike Vick's boys! LOL

# 242 thmst30 @ 06/01/09 02:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeLuX
Why exactly cant you say that?
We can't say why we can't say.

# 243 lgxjames @ 06/01/09 02:32 AM
i really use to like this place...

# 244 SteelerSpartan @ 06/01/09 02:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeLuX
Why exactly cant you say that?
hes lying

# 245 thmst30 @ 06/01/09 02:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lgxjames
i really use to like this place...
It's always bad this time of year and at least 1-2 weeks after Madden is released. Then it will calm back down and repeat next year.

# 246 Thirty3 Degrees @ 06/01/09 02:35 AM
Actually, I'm not even sure Ian "gets it."

He said that even though the presentation was better in 2K5, Madden still had the better gameplay mechanics.

I know he works for Madden, but REALLY?!

# 247 T9R @ 06/01/09 02:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thirty3 Degrees

He said that even though the presentation was better in 2K5, Madden still had the better gameplay mechanics.

I think he only specifically mentioned AI, which is debatable, but I do agree it's kind of sad that we're still looking at a 5 year old $20 game on an old-gen system as the standard.

# 248 Bgamer90 @ 06/01/09 02:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thirty3 Degrees

I don't remember him saying that...

If he meant madden as in madden 10, I could see him saying it but I doubt he meant madden as in the previous versions as a whole.

# 249 lgxjames @ 06/01/09 02:38 AM
Quote:
It's always bad this time of year and at least 1-2 weeks after Madden is released. Then it will calm back down and repeat next year.
I don't know, It seems the tools have figured out this is the hot spot and now its just going to go downhill...

How long has Ian been around before recently...Know what happened there!...and why!....

# 250 thmst30 @ 06/01/09 02:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjizzle
why are people scared to talk about features in the game? are you going to get arrested or something for talking about them? snitching by talking about video game features? What the ****? give me a break. if some people really knew what snitching was or where it came from they would be in for a wake up call. whats going to happen? NOTHING! so for anyone that missed the interview i will detail the most important parts below:

edited out
Of course nothing will happen to you. You completely missed the point. This guy took a risk doing some things for us and just asked that we respect that and not potentially put him in a situation where he can never do this for us again. It's not about looking after your own ***, it's about helping him out since he did something awesome for us.

# 251 Bgamer90 @ 06/01/09 02:43 AM
Quote:
Of course nothing will happen to you. You completely missed the point. This guy took a risk doing some things for us and just asked that we respect that and not potentially put him in a situation where he can never do this for us again. It's not about looking after your own ***, it's about helping him out since he did something awesome for us.
Exactly.

# 252 tjizzle @ 06/01/09 02:44 AM
why are people scared to talk about features in the game? are you going to get arrested or something for talking about them? snitching by talking about video game features? What the ****? give me a break. if some people really knew what snitching was or where it came from they would be in for a wake up call. whats going to happen? NOTHING! so for anyone that missed the interview i will detail the most important parts below:

# 253 thmst30 @ 06/01/09 02:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lgxjames
I don't know, It seems the tools have figured out this is the hot spot and now its just going to go downhill...

How long has Ian been around before recently...Know what happened there!...and why!....
The mods do a pretty good job of getting rid of people who warrant it. Unfortunately you can't catch them until they start posting. If you put up with the bad, there is a lot of good info/conversation constantly going on around here.

# 254 tjizzle @ 06/01/09 02:46 AM
Quote:

nobody is looking after their own ***, but did he really think that thousands of people would be able to avoid posting the information he provided us with? Sometimes the risk isn't worth the reward and in this case it was not.

# 255 Bgamer90 @ 06/01/09 02:47 AM
Quote:
It's called respect.

He took the time out to do something for us and now you want to basically screw him over by saying EXACTLY word for word what the "secret" is?

Man, some of you guys here are some ungrateful backstabbing folks...

# 256 g2thecore @ 06/01/09 02:47 AM
Hey at least you guys can't say I didn't call it! I said some fools would go run their mouths on these boards...And sure enough they did.

# 257 thmst30 @ 06/01/09 02:48 AM
Quote:
nobody is looking after their own ***, but did he really think that thousands of people would be able to avoid posting the information he provided us with? Sometimes the risk isn't worth the reward and in this case it was not.
It's true, you can't count on people actually being respectful anymore.

# 258 tjizzle @ 06/01/09 02:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by g2thecore
Hey at least you guys can't say I didn't call it! I said some fools would go run their mouths on these boards...And sure enough they did.
who are you referring to?

# 259 tjizzle @ 06/01/09 02:50 AM
Quote:
It's true, you can't count on people actually being respectful anymore.
so if i go by your logic, this guy disrespected ea sports then, right?

# 260 thmst30 @ 06/01/09 02:51 AM
Quote:
so if i go by your logic, this guy disrespected ea sports then, right?
Hey, you did get me there. I surrender, good night.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.