Home
Madden 2010 News Post

Here is another Madden NFL 10 video. Here Chase captured some Wildcat in a Phins vs. Raiders clip.

Game: Madden NFL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 76 - View All
Madden NFL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 green94 @ 06/04/09 10:23 AM
Around the 1:40 mark Ted Ginn makes a catch and one defender wraps him up while two others literally fly right by him. Where's PRO-TAK!?!?

Other than that, it looks great.

# 22 Hammerhunker @ 06/04/09 10:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelerSpartan
physics/momentum please
Absolutely.

Watching the videos actually are making me even more disappointed because even though huge strides have been made to improve the game, the actual movement on the screen is still unrealistical, but that's just me. Every last gen version has better movement than what is being shown. Why wouldn't have this been one of the first thing fixed?

# 23 kcq71 @ 06/04/09 10:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by capa
In all the videos, especially the Bronco ones, the QB has 5-7 seconds to throw. Is this due to the level they are playing on? Because if not, this is a HUGE problem. I hope it is level based or can be adjusted before August.

C

Exactly.QB has to much time.I know some teams have good offensive lines but every team does not

# 24 riichiieriich @ 06/04/09 10:44 AM
I like how not all shotgun snaps are perfect now.

I also think the Wildcat formation will be abused in online play, especially with teams that have 2 great RB's.

It's so obvious that this is not on a high difficulty...At least twice there were receivers open for a good 2 seconds, which in the NFL is a boatload of time.

# 25 xanmank @ 06/04/09 11:07 AM
Hopefully on All-pro or All-Madden, QBs will only be able to complete 1 or 2 passes ALL GAME on Asomugha, and thats only if its a perfect pass.

# 26 blitzkrieger @ 06/04/09 11:09 AM
I cant see these vids but I saw most of pastapadre's from yesterday.. Overall I am very happy with what I see.. I agree that player momentum should eventually be addressed, but I can live with it if it isn't corrected for '10.

I would have to think the 6 seconds the QB has to throw is because of the Pro level and not because the D- line is broken.. I wouldn't get too worried over this..

They still have a while to tweak things.. Im really pumped up for this game now..

# 27 FOREST007 @ 06/04/09 11:11 AM
Nnamdi got mis-used that series. so here's me that it is on pro or something. the top corner who has 99 coverage shouldn't be gettin destroyed like that by Ted Ginn (or anyone else lol)

# 28 kjcheezhead @ 06/04/09 11:16 AM
What was the center doing on the first play after the kick? All he did was walk around in a circle and not block anyone again. Oline/dline interaction still just looks bad to me.

# 29 texbuk84 @ 06/04/09 11:17 AM
great vid

# 30 THUG-Z @ 06/04/09 11:21 AM
The video looks good, but the players' movement is off. They just don't move with fluidity -- and it looks UNREALISTIC. I thought this would be fixed for Madden 10, but apparently not.

# 31 blackngoldfan @ 06/04/09 11:32 AM
I wonder if this was an older build. On the gametrailer's Texans vs Colts video, you see player momentum after the catch on the first play.

# 32 sportzbro @ 06/04/09 11:42 AM
the signature throwing styles look awesome.. looks exactly like Pennington.

# 33 Checmate101 @ 06/04/09 11:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackngoldfan
I wonder if this was an older build. On the gametrailer's Texans vs Colts video, you see player momentum after the catch on the first play.

That is true.

# 34 scalise89 @ 06/04/09 11:51 AM
ONLY CONCERN: the raiders guy drops the interception like nothing, the ball was right in his hand as he jumped on the route, how and why does this always happen year after year so easy, the pros hardly miss the ones that they jump routes on. come on

# 35 Tampa Bay @ 06/04/09 11:54 AM
Quote:

best looking gameplay I've seen so far

There was definitely pressure on the QB in that vid

It also showed off the QB not tucking the ball once the sack animation starts

I don't see how people can say it is the same game as '09

Did you notice the colts player trying to play cheesy D?

# 36 cowboyscowboys @ 06/04/09 11:58 AM
Nnamdi was gettin worked and Ginn must be 98 speed or sumthin he was burnin

# 37 TreyIM2 @ 06/04/09 12:08 PM
blackngoldfan - Wooooo, I think u found the BEST looking gameplay footage I've seen so far, with that one. Nice catch! And, yea, that was definitely momentum in that first play. That clip had fluidity, pass rush and QB pressure, duck throws by the QB when hit while throwing, and a bad snap. That vid u posted plus the vid here had a bad snap. Now I wonder if there are varying degrees of bad snaps to the point of fumbling by the QB or over the head long snaps or, or, or. U guys get the point.

Now my biggest concern is getting the PS3 version up to snuff. IGN had a hands on where they said the PS3 version is behind a bit in terms of crispness in the visuals. I really don't need a repeat of Madden 08 for the PS3. I really, really don't. Don't make me go get a 360, Ian! Lol...

# 38 Drocks @ 06/04/09 12:17 PM
Quote:

Based off that, it sounds like this is something that just needs more tuning (or only shows itself on higher difficulty levels) as opposed to it not being there at all. Obviously it's there, it's plain as day.

# 39 skudplayr @ 06/04/09 12:37 PM
In the Ray Lewis intro vid on that site you can see a hint at coach's contracts in Franchise mode. When they show Mike Smith it says, "11-5 in one season, 3 years remaining on contract."

# 40 mjgill85 @ 06/04/09 12:52 PM
Quote:
On the gametrailer's Texans vs Colts video, you see player momentum after the catch on the first play.
Now that's the best gameplay I've seen so far

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.