Home
NBA Live 10 News Post

Sorry guys for the craziness.

Yes guys, we know what Deron Williams looks like. This is a pic with him biting his upper lip (facial expressions )

http://nba-live.easports.com/

Game: NBA Live 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PSP / Xbox 360Votes for game: 48 - View All
NBA Live 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 101 stephensonmc @ 07/17/09 02:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by P21J
I've been looking at the Deron williams pic closely and Steph, are there full warmups?
i know that there are shooting shirts from the Blake Griffin video
Yes, there are full warmups. Look at Dwight's video and you'll see that.

# 102 blingballa333 @ 07/17/09 02:47 AM

One bothersome note though that I'm suprised nobody has commented on. Why are the Spurs' jerseys so grey??? They should be the same color as Gooden's arm sleeve.

# 103 Greene_Flash03 @ 07/17/09 03:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blingballa333

One bothersome note though that I'm suprised nobody has commented on. Why are the Spurs' jerseys so grey??? They should be the same color as Gooden's arm sleeve.
I noticed that. They have this problem on 2k.

But hey, they are WIP screens..

# 104 DaWolf @ 07/17/09 04:34 AM
Nice screens now I just hope it moves great too which is more important imo.

edit: Oh when you click new features you get asked for a password... ???

# 105 pepp32 @ 07/17/09 05:12 AM
Looks dope! Now, if the gameplay matches the graphics(which has really always been the problem) then Live might reclaim the thrown!

# 106 Air_Yeezy @ 07/17/09 05:12 AM
i got banned from 2k's forums for postin the new pics there...lol...probably because i told them i didn't care if they banned me because i felt like it needed to be shown. Live is stepping while 2k is slowly drifting trying to ride the same wave year in and out. Live has no where to go but up while 2k has no way to go but down. It's like gettin grades at school. If you get an f you can't go any lower so you have to go up. whereas 2k has been getting A's but they only they can go is down. Long story short im going back to my Live roots because NBA 2k Figure SKating a.k.a 2k9 killed it for me.

# 107 KG#5beantown @ 07/17/09 07:10 AM
EA...GREAT WORK!!! Man I'm really looking forward to this game...more than ever! I think you guys did a great job!

Great screens!!! They just kicked me from my chair!

Can't wait...once again...great work!

# 108 rockchisler @ 07/17/09 07:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayAP19
A whole paragraph of "What in the hell did he just say?"
yeah that and periods where commas should be, funny how he mention getting F's in school as a analogy. Just teasing.

# 109 sonatine73 @ 07/17/09 07:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockchisler
yeah that and periods where commas should be, funny how he mention getting F's in school as an analogy. Just teasing.
Fixed

Just joking my brotha!!

# 110 elicopter @ 07/17/09 09:29 AM
Im So Hyped!!!!!! Please EA dont mess up the gameplay , make realistic and fluid and u'll be Back on Top Simple az That . I always felt that Live was a bit more exiting than 2K But The Gameplay is or WAS the main weakness Cause this Year I Hope Its gonna be good
Keep Up The good Work EA

# 111 lindo9595 @ 07/17/09 09:45 AM
I love the detail on Deron William's tattoo. Looks sick.

# 112 RoyalBoyle78 @ 07/17/09 09:50 AM
WOW, game look brighter and courts looks nice and big, Player models look fantastic.

# 113 marcoyk @ 07/17/09 09:56 AM
I really like everything I'm seeing there, except for Steve Nash; I think he looks a little to muscular. But other than that they look great. And definitely go with Laker color shoes for Ron-Ron. Red shoes would be horrible.

# 114 Da_Czar @ 07/17/09 10:09 AM
I have to say these pics are very impressive. The one pic of the tip-off literally makes me want to play the game.

That is one thing they were missing last year. Their graphics did not inspire emotion. It left me disconnected from what was going on. It sounds crazy I know but that tip off pic seems to capture the emotional content of the situation. Either that or just need a nap....LOL

Players look like themselves and I can see some difference between them. Very nice. Comparitively speaking with live 09 I LOVE these player models.

Looks like a great year for hoops men.

# 115 SageInfinite @ 07/17/09 10:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Czar
I have to say these pics are very impressive. The one pic of the tip-off literally makes me want to play the game.

That is one thing they were missing last year. Their graphics did not inspire emotion. It left me disconnected from what was going on. It sounds crazy I know but that tip off pic seems to capture the emotional content of the situation. Either that or just need a nap....LOL

Players look like themselves and I can see some difference between them. Very nice. Comparitively speaking with live 09 I LOVE these player models.

Looks like a great year for hoops men.

# 116 krazyboy225 @ 07/17/09 10:18 AM
naahh u dont need a nap... i see what your saying. Although i think its the camera angle of the tip off that makes u feel the emotion Czar.

# 117 Dantecamp21 @ 07/17/09 10:33 AM
I'm really impressed so far. Marcus said that getting the lightning of the arenas right was a priority and it shows. The saturated colors pallete is a welcome addition as well, it brings more life to the overall presentation.

# 118 Dantecamp21 @ 07/17/09 10:39 AM
Hey Marcus, this is kinda off-topic, but since we're talking sig shoes, D-Wade annouced today that he's now a Jordan Brand athlete. Make sure he's at least weraing Jordan in the game.

# 119 ai2k2 @ 07/17/09 10:41 AM
Sure is Da_Czar... Shall I be the first to call this development group the Bball developers "Dream Team"... Mike Wang (Jordan: Won a chip with 2k, building his legacy as a legend amoung the Hardcore), Ryan Santos (Magic Johnson: Key word... MAGIC, graphics are much improved and detailed), Marcus Stephenson (Pippen: Jordans running mate right here on OS), Sean O' Brian (The Coach: Chuck Daly... Man in charge), Matt Lefreinere (Larry Bird: Was overlooked cause the past lives, Larry was a Caucasion, looked over, until he played with that killer instanct), Jeff Antwi (Patrick Ewing: Lost with out Jordan in the NBA season aka past Live games, but Jordan brought him gold in the olympics. Mike Wang will do the same.), Novell Thomas (K.Malone: Same thing, lost without Jordan. But together won gold), Garreth Reeder (Chris Mullin:Outside shooter aka Online man, Outside connection)... lol, all in fun guys lol... NBA Live 10 Oct. 6th, My calender is marked!!!!

# 120 NoTiCe_O @ 07/17/09 10:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ai2k2
Sure is Da_Czar... Shall I be the first to call this development group the Bball developers "Dream Team"... Mike Wang (Jordan: Won a chip with 2k, building his legacy as a legend amoung the Hardcore), Ryan Santos (Magic Johnson: Key word... MAGIC, graphics are much improved and detailed), Marcus Stephenson (Pippen: Jordans running mate right here on OS), Sean O' Brian (The Coach: Chuck Daly... Man in charge), Matt Lefreinere (Larry Bird: Was overlooked cause the past lives, Larry was a Caucasion, looked over, until he played with that killer instanct), Jeff Antwi (Patrick Ewing: Lost with out Jordan in the NBA season aka past Live games, but Jordan brought him gold in the olympics. Mike Wang will do the same.), Novell Thomas (K.Malone: Same thing, lost without Jordan. But together won gold), Garreth Reeder (Chris Mullin:Outside shooter aka Online man, Outside connection)... lol, all in fun guys lol... NBA Live 10 Oct. 6th, My calender is marked!!!!
LOL! that's actually pretty good, Hopefully they can bring home the gold this year

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.