Home
NBA Live 10 News Post

Game: NBA Live 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PSP / Xbox 360Votes for game: 48 - View All
NBA Live 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 The 24th Letter @ 08/31/09 09:00 PM
Man, did EA put some work in this year or what?
nobody can say the effort isnt there, great improvements....

The game just still looks so jerky to me though.....I wish theyd replace some of those funky animations...

# 82 marcoyk @ 08/31/09 09:01 PM
DAMN this game looks awesome. I cannot wait another month! Hope the demo comes out soon.

# 83 bowdown2shadi @ 08/31/09 09:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
Man, did EA put some work in this year or what?
nobody can say the effort isnt there, great improvements....

The game just still looks so jerky to me though.....I wish theyd replace some of those funky animations...
So true.

I cant decide which game to pick up this year.

# 84 marcoyk @ 08/31/09 09:04 PM
Oh and the music was hot too. I see you Xzibit! Sounds like they got some artists to do some custom tracks for NBA Live. Can't wait.

# 85 The 24th Letter @ 08/31/09 09:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
btw, cut out that crap man, the thread is just fine without people mentioning 2k and starting a flame fest... you guys need to stop that stuff in here man, its not cool at all
yeah, can we put this in place BOTH ways 23? its getting old...

# 86 The 24th Letter @ 08/31/09 09:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowdown2shadi
So true.

I cant decide which game to pick up this year.
im getting both....well see how the battle for playing time goes though lol

# 87 Rocboyz101 @ 08/31/09 09:15 PM
ROFL. Ban.

# 88 bigballa21 @ 08/31/09 09:18 PM
lol with some of these comments you swear people already has the game...for real let's stop this 2k vs live thing

# 89 P21J @ 08/31/09 09:19 PM
Man... after watching the video for the fourth time, that Dwight dunk is looking AWESOME. The MSG lighting makes me want to cry. And I'm lovin' that camera angle that they used for the Duncan off-ball movement. I WANT THE DEMO NOW !!! lol

# 90 23 @ 08/31/09 09:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
yeah, can we put this in place BOTH ways 23? its getting old...
Ropes going to get tighter when the releases get closer... spoke to Mill already

Im warning guys now so when the hammer starts dropping guys wont be able to say they didnt know, new or not

# 91 krazyboy225 @ 08/31/09 09:20 PM
Pay no attention to the idiot behind the curtains.

lol seriously though guys just ignore comments like that.

# 92 CMH @ 08/31/09 09:21 PM
Not gonna lie, I was looking for that walk in that post up move in that video. Didn't see it so I'm happy.

Someone mentioned stiff nets...just watch LeBron's shot. The net splashes and it looks nice.

Rim bending. Off-ball players running around the court. Sig shots looking good. Animations looking good. I'm also really liking the dribble moves. Most fluid I think they've been since the Genesis/SNES days (seriously).

This is looking real good.

# 93 Pared @ 08/31/09 09:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyboy225
lol seriously though guys just ignore comments like that.
I really wish you guys would just do this. Report the posts and let us deal with it.

# 94 krazyboy225 @ 08/31/09 09:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by YankeePride
Not gonna lie, I was looking for that walk in that post up move in that video. Didn't see it so I'm happy.

Someone mentioned stiff nets...just watch LeBron's shot. The net splashes and it looks nice.

Rim bending. Off-ball players running around the court. Sig shots looking good. Animations looking good. I'm also really liking the dribble moves. Most fluid I think they've been since the Genesis/SNES days (seriously).

This is looking real good.
I was actually going to mention the net movement...it looks really good...

# 95 23 @ 08/31/09 09:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared
I really wish you guys would just do this. Report the posts and let us deal with it.
Listen to this man

# 96 rckabillyRaider @ 08/31/09 09:23 PM
Live and 2k10 are gonna be the ish!! Looks like a great year for basketball gamers. I know I will be getting both. No fanboy crap here.

# 97 FlyRice @ 08/31/09 09:23 PM
Mike, can we get a defensive video up next? I just don't want the game to seem like it is that easy to score all of the time. And the defense seemed to slide all over the place.

# 98 tanner99 @ 08/31/09 09:25 PM
all this hype is killing me. damnn. i hope the demo leaks tomorrow hahaha

# 99 Pared @ 08/31/09 09:26 PM
Now that I can respond to the actual video:

I like it and don't at the same time (yeah, I know you said shocker there).

Not sure what it is, the move blending looks great at times, very strange at others.

Either way, the passes highlighted in the video look great! Much needed for the series.

I need to see what all this control is about. That's what keeps a game fresh throughout the year and leads to a great 2 player game!

# 100 J-Unit40 @ 08/31/09 09:34 PM
2009: The year two great NBA games dropped. Damn that video was nice!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.