Home
NBA 2K10 News Post

2K Sports has announced the patch details for NBA 2K10.

Quote:
"Hey 2Kers,

Just an update to let everyone know that we have completed the Xbox 360 version of the patch. As promised, you will find the patch details below. The items in bold are items that have also been addressed in a new version of the PS3 patch (I've updated that thread with the appropriate information).

To answer a question that I have received many queries about, these patches do NOT require you to restart your Associations and My Player careers. Good luck with your players and teams!

SimBaller"

Game: NBA 2K10Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 74 - View All
NBA 2K10 Videos
Member Comments
# 261 littlecmac13 @ 10/23/09 04:02 PM
I do not see the dunks addressed at all. sigh. guess I will still see the same dunks over and over again with no 360's.

# 262 babyfat9 @ 10/23/09 04:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodex14
question: How does the patch work? I have no clue how this work or how do I get this patch. I know its not out yet, but do I get this from the 2k share? please help thank you!
When you sign on to 2k's server on XboxLive it will automatically update the patch for you, when it the patch does come out.

# 263 babyfat9 @ 10/23/09 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlecmac13
I do not see the dunks addressed at all. sigh. guess I will still see the same dunks over and over again with no 360's.
Agreed. I have yet to see Vince Carters between the leg dunk.

# 264 StacyHeartsMiami @ 10/23/09 04:15 PM
I cant believe that the patch was all but finished without addressing the quarter length in myplayer and they listened to us and went back and put it in. I must applaud them on that. I personally was very disappointed at first and was planning on giving up on myplayer. So this is great.

The list to me is amazing! Everything that bothered me is addressed except for high socks lol big deal. And it could be one the unmentioned fixes. But otherwise I must really congradulate 2k on listening on trying to do something (aloooooot of somehtings lol) about all our bitching and complaining and nit picking. I'm really excited and as for right now Im thoroughly enjoying myself playing nba today games with my own beautifully adjusted sliders

# 265 Streets @ 10/23/09 04:21 PM
I hope this doesn't get lost amongst all the negativity, but I'd just like to thank 2K (for the developers who read these boards) for not only making a great game out of the box (I have been playing it non-stop) and for not only fixing the big glaring issues, and not just for fixing the smaller issues that may have otherwise have been looked over, but also for listening to your fans and making even more adjustments after initial plans for the patch were created (i.e. the ability to change My Player minutes). That is true customer service and despite what most people on here think, is even more than we deserve. It's greatly appreciated!

Long gone are the days of... "well, hopefully in next year's game". Again, great job 2K!!

Edit:

^^^^^^^^

Beat me to it, but I co-sign everything you just said.

# 266 Boilerbuzz @ 10/23/09 04:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlecmac13
Probably wasn't addressed because there's nothing to address.

# 267 babyfat9 @ 10/23/09 04:24 PM
I'd still like to see low and medium black socks option fixed.

# 268 Bornindamecca @ 10/23/09 04:27 PM
Co-sign, Streets. The My Player minutes thing will be one of the biggest patch issues for me ever. I'm not going to be playing any online with 2k10, so having some of these My Player issues resolved is great news for me. Can't thank the devs enough, because all signs were pointing to them really not wanting to do that.

# 269 sroz39 @ 10/23/09 04:56 PM
I'm gonna keep it short and sweet, seeing as how I hit about page three or four and the usual suspects started with the nonsense again, so I skipped to the last page: thank you 2K devs. Like someone mentioned above, I too have been playing almost non-stop and you've made an already satisfied customer do cartwheels. Again, it's been mentioned but you not only took of the glaring problems, big and small, you patched "the little things" that normally don't get touched till a new game comes out. Two thumbs way, way up and this is a departure from past 2K games where patches were few and barren. Great move and I want you to know I along with many, many TRUE video game bball fans appreciate what you do for us.

Hmm...maybe not so short and sweet lol.

# 270 dequince38 @ 10/23/09 05:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilerbuzz
You're full of it. On both counts. You've NEVER been able to beta test console games. I've never seen a beta of a sports game. No one promised you anything. And the game is STILL enjoyable out of the box.
first of all i never said console games and maybe you're ok with settling for less and thats your right! but not for me i like the game but it was shipped with too many bugs and to me thats not enjoyable. when you give your word to a friend or family ITA A PROMISE look at it how you want to! webster's definition of promise -A promise is a transaction between two or more persons whereby the first person undertakes in the future to render some service, gift or assurance to the others or devotes something valuable now and here to his use. HMMMMMMM ps i was giving my opinion i didnt ask for yours have a great day and remember god loves you!

# 271 BOSsTOwN @ 10/23/09 05:17 PM
if you have to fix that many things then your game probably shouldnt have came out when it did

# 272 dequince38 @ 10/23/09 05:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOSsTOwN
if you have to fix that many things then your game probably shouldnt have came out when it did
give that man s prize!

# 273 Po Pimp @ 10/23/09 05:34 PM
Very satisfied with this patch. My only issue would probably be when the commentators mistakenly call someone by another name, but I aint complaining.

# 274 Al Capown @ 10/23/09 05:34 PM
When is the patch going to be released?

# 275 no juice @ 10/23/09 05:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dequince38
give that man s prize!
Holding any beef i may have until the patch comes out

# 276 tcnumba10 @ 10/23/09 05:41 PM
Just to let u guys know, that i'm fully happy with NBA 2K10 now since the new Official Roster Update fixed the penetrate/pass-out issue. Now when Star players penetrate to the rim, they are looking to score more often instead of passing it out 90% of the time which pissed me off and made me spend hours and hours to find a solution instead of having fun with the game.

But now that it's been resolved, i can now appreciate the game. Thanks 2K for Caring!

PC gamer btw (LIVE decided to drop the PC community but luckily 2K stepped up and provided us with the only but best basketball game for the PC)

# 277 dequince38 @ 10/23/09 05:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by no juice
Holding any beef i may have until the patch comes out
you got a point no juice! no more negativity from me.

# 278 no juice @ 10/23/09 06:00 PM
Don't know if this is addressed or not but in My Playere when you look at the awards races, there's no way to see which category you're in. it's really not a big deal...just curious

# 279 Pared @ 10/23/09 06:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOSsTOwN
I take it you don't buy any sports games at all?

You should stop being so naive. This is the makeup of sports gaming today. You're not on some small message board; You're on the biggest dedicated board to sports gaming. You should really post as such.

Food for thought: Just because something wasn't listed in a "Patch info list" in ANY game does not mean something wasn't fixed.

Dessert: Had 2k not listed all those things, people would complain their communication is terrible.

These one liners are getting really old. They make this community look really bad. From someone who has been here since 2003, no less.

# 280 Smirkin Dirk @ 10/23/09 06:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared
These one liners are getting really old. They make this community look really bad. From someone who has been here since 2003, no less.
Pared this is an open forum, so it's impossible to weed out all of these.

When I first got online with my NBA gaming, I signed up to the official 2K board. I dont want to flame another board, but put it this way, I am glad I found this forum. 90% of posters are rational and always here to help. Questions get answered and genuine cooperation and discussion happen.

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.