Home
Madden 2010 News Post

EA has posted the latest Madden NFL 10 roster updates, which will be available soon.

Quote:
"The latest Madden NFL 10 roster update will be available soon for download on XBL and the PSN. Here’s the full list of moves included in this update."

Madden NFL 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Madden NFL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 76 - View All
Madden NFL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 MAHAM @ 12/11/09 03:12 PM
What a joke. Decreased more players on the Colts than they increased. Only 4 starters on D over 80, pathetic.

# 2 Suicide_Pig @ 12/11/09 03:26 PM
RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!

# 3 buddha9009 @ 12/11/09 03:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marginwalker
This update is ridiculous! How in the world can they defend having Gradkowski only 2 POINTS higher OVR than Jamarcus Russell??? He beat the damn Bengals and Steelers for cryin out loud! Totally unacceptable. And they can't even get Trevor Scott's linebacker position right.

How do the Steelers ratings not take a hit? They've lost 5 in a row. Their ratings need to reflect their poor performance.

Not to mention, Charles Woodson gets no love, yet he's been outstanding.

Donny Moore needs to get his sh*t together!
i say dont bump gradkowski
till they make asomugha 90 or lower overall

# 4 viper2500 @ 12/11/09 03:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marginwalker
This update is ridiculous! How in the world can they defend having Gradkowski only 2 POINTS higher OVR than Jamarcus Russell??? He beat the damn Bengals and Steelers for cryin out loud! Totally unacceptable. And they can't even get Trevor Scott's linebacker position right.

How do the Steelers ratings not take a hit? They've lost 5 in a row. Their ratings need to reflect their poor performance.

Not to mention, Charles Woodson gets no love, yet he's been outstanding.

Donny Moore needs to get his sh*t together!
The Chief and the Brown also beat the Steelers

# 5 MAHAM @ 12/11/09 03:51 PM
Whats up with the Pats. They dont deserve any bumps over the past 3 weeks.

Its amazing how a player like Banta Cain can get bumped for looking decent on a bad dfense lke the Pats but iplayers like Clint Sesssion who make impact plays every weak are still in the low 70's.

Then players like Sam Aiken who has 300 yards recieveing and 2 TD's gets bumped to a 73.
Austin Collie is a 72 with 500 yards and 5 TD's.
Pierre Garcon gets a bump to 74 with 740 yards and 4td's.

Haters.

# 6 Hova57 @ 12/11/09 04:00 PM
Well that's it till the wildcard not a good update

steelers d has high rating cause palamolu still in line up but an overall for the d should be down at least 10 points

# 7 marcoyk @ 12/11/09 05:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by joejccva71
Yea I'm not sure how Joshua Cribbs is only a 64. Umm...has EA even been watching his play every game? He's a MONSTER.

And why isn't Clinton Portis on the IR...he's done this year.
Cribbs is by far the best skill position player on the Browns offense/special teams and should be much higher. Last night his game was displayed. Didn't he have like 300 combined yards? He and Massaquoi pretty much did everything on offense.

Also, the Steelers are below .500 but it looks like they'll still be one of the top 5 teams in Madden...

# 8 jacory12 @ 12/11/09 05:24 PM
The first roster update since mid-November for Madden 10 that was supposed to arrive today has hit a snag. EA Sports now states that they have come across a bug that will delay its release. The earliest it could make its way out is early AM Saturday. Considering it will be the weekend it is within reason that it could end up actually being a longer wait but that is the most recent information that has been provided. Should any new developments take place regarding the status of this roster I will post the news.

http://www.pastapadre.com/2009/12/11...ate-10-details

# 9 Santino @ 12/11/09 05:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by joejccva71
Yea I'm not sure how Joshua Cribbs is only a 64. Umm...has EA even been watching his play every game? He's a MONSTER.

And why isn't Clinton Portis on the IR...he's done this year.
Portis is on the IR in the update.

# 10 jbooc13 @ 12/11/09 06:24 PM
I like how Chad lifton and Mark tauscher get boost for a team that leads the leauge in sacks allowed(45) and san diego's o-line gets no credit for keeping Philip Rivers untouched for 7 weeks...someone is really watching these games very closely...

# 11 Suicide_Pig @ 12/11/09 06:34 PM
You know, you can edit players to your liking.

# 12 marcoyk @ 12/11/09 09:33 PM
So is this update ever going to come out??

# 13 bossslimm @ 12/11/09 09:50 PM
Did they remove Hayden from the IR and place Marlin Jackson on the IR? Is that corrected. I don't disagree with the increase for Revis, but Charles Woodson deserved to be increased as well. And why is Chris Johnson not rated the best running back on the game, he is the best running back in the real life. Just a quick news flash the Colts defense is pretty good. At least stat wise they are. My biggest thing with the updates is that I would at the very least like the depth charts to be correct. Aaron Ross has not played all year for the Giants. The Raiders depth chart at receiver has been messed up all year on the updates. And Percy Harvin returns kickoffs for the Vikings, has done it all year. When players are injured but not on IR they remove them from the depth chart. As much as love Polamola as a player, he hasnt played in four weeks and has only played in a handful of games all year. Why hasn't he been removed from the depth chart? Just wondering. I'm interested in the overall team decreases and increases. If the Steelers and Patriots don't receive decreases, I think that would be a shame. I thought Alex Smith and Vince Young would have gotten a little more of an increase, but they were fair, can't complain on those. But the updates weren't that bad overall. And the Packers have the #1 defense in the leauge, which I didn't know until this week, but they deserved some love to more than 1 or 2 players. But overall the updates are good. No real complaints.

# 14 marcoyk @ 12/12/09 12:05 AM
Awesome, thought the update was coming today, or now yesterday, but I guess it's not. Great.

# 15 brewersfan84 @ 12/12/09 01:34 AM
The Madden ratings will always tick people off, they cant please everyone since most people's idea of what the ratings should be vary so much. SO instead of all this complaining lets just be happy that we have two more rosters left on the way aswell. I for one am surprised I still have Madden in my collection this far in the season.

# 16 Bellsprout @ 12/12/09 01:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbooc13
I like how Chad lifton and Mark tauscher get boost for a team that leads the leauge in sacks allowed(45) and san diego's o-line gets no credit for keeping Philip Rivers untouched for 7 weeks...someone is really watching these games very closely...
The Packers pass protection is much, much better since I wanna say a month ago. Signing Tauscher and Clifton getting healthy are the reasons. They deserve any bump they get (within reason).

# 17 JMD @ 12/12/09 07:41 AM
Obviously EA can't please everyone with these roster updates. So just do what I do. Use the EA roster for your foundation and tweak it to your liking.

Also 7:58 AM EST Saturday , I just got the roster update on the 360. It's out.

# 18 sniperhare @ 12/12/09 08:35 AM
The roster update removed everyone from IR and is still incorrect. They still have Brian Russell on the Jags roster, he was cut and signed by the Texans.

# 19 MAHAM @ 12/12/09 09:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brewersfan84
The Madden ratings will always tick people off, they cant please everyone since most people's idea of what the ratings should be vary so much. SO instead of all this complaining lets just be happy that we have two more rosters left on the way aswell. I for one am surprised I still have Madden in my collection this far in the season.
Nah, they messed up this update. We should have seen the update reflect the last month of football, which it does not. I look forward to roster updates and there is hardly any difference between the rosters one month ago and now. We saw more in a weekly update than this update which spans a month.

# 20 erkizzlemynizzle @ 12/12/09 10:12 AM
Man I try not to gripe about these updates because there is no way they can possibly tailor to everyone's needs and wants, but I do not understand why they always remove the highest ranking free agents that havent played in a while over some of the duds they leave up there no matter what. DT Ed Johnson was moved from this one, but guys like Nick Novak who is ranked a 41 and Michael Ray Garvin who is rated about the same are still there.

What if I want to sign Johnson and Marvin Harrison to my team in a franchise? Well, I can't now because for some reason Nick Novak and Michael Ray Garvin have higher priority over them.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.