Home
MLB 10 News Post

Patrick wanted me to show you guys some of his day time lighting upgrades this year. In this pic you can see the cloud cover casting shadows on the ground throughout the park. A little tidbit of information you guys don't know about. When you use the setting "cloudy" its not one set of clouds there are actually 5 total cloud settings and you get one at random. Also as the daytime lapses the clouds will move accordingly.

Another pic showing the clouds and lighting changes and J.Hamilton doesn't look bad either.

More cloud cover variations.

Click here to see the rest of them.

MLB '10: The Show screenshot gallery - Click to view MLB '10: The Show screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: MLB '10: The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3Votes for game: 66 - View All
MLB '10: The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 81 Russell_SCEA @ 02/02/10 05:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DodgerFanatic2K3
WoW....That stadium view is majestic

If I can get a view like that of Dodger Stadium using the replay camera it will be my new computer desktop background
You guys like the stadium pan out shots? I'll take one of every stadium and see if I can get them approved. Maybe I'll post those next week.

# 82 snaz16 @ 02/02/10 05:05 PM
Not too far away from photo realistic,are we??

# 83 sixmillion @ 02/02/10 05:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer

Oh. My. God.
Please tell me ..... Do the realtime presentation have shots like this in the game ??.....that shot is fantastic ! If it does not , they need to get it in there. Wow

# 84 snaz16 @ 02/02/10 05:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
You guys like the stadium pan out shots? I'll take one of every stadium and see if I can get them approved. Maybe I'll post those next week.
Ummm, hell yea!!!

# 85 Speedy @ 02/02/10 05:07 PM
Quote:
Kudos to Dodge for extra pics!

# 86 sixmillion @ 02/02/10 05:08 PM
Quote:
Absolutely ! Thanks Russell

# 87 Knight165 @ 02/02/10 05:11 PM
Those stadium pics are just...WOW.

M.K.
Knight165

# 88 DodgerFanatic2K3 @ 02/02/10 05:11 PM
Quote:
That would be so awesome Ramone....If you can get them all approved I'm going to make them into a slide show screen saver

# 89 Joey @ 02/02/10 05:14 PM
Co-sign on this! Pan outs of each stadium would be the business!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DodgerFanatic2K3
That would be so awesome Ramone....If you can get them all approved I'm going to make them into a slide show screen saver

# 90 Shakedowncapo @ 02/02/10 05:17 PM
MMmmmm, that's all I gotta say! Not even worth praising they're that good.

Can we get a picture of future superstar Andrew McCuthen? :-D

# 91 countryboy @ 02/02/10 05:18 PM
Quote:
yes please.

# 92 CommunityCollege @ 02/02/10 05:19 PM
does Swisher have a mohawk or is it his 09 hair style still?

# 93 TN - BRAVES FAN @ 02/02/10 05:20 PM
Can we get a picture of the dalmation and Coke bottle in a shot at Turner Field?

# 94 Blzer @ 02/02/10 05:21 PM
Quote:
If you did, I would get absolutely stoopid!

# 95 tree3five @ 02/02/10 05:21 PM
Quote:
that would be awesome Russell

# 96 TN - BRAVES FAN @ 02/02/10 05:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tree3five
that would be awesome Russell
I agree....would love to see an ariel view of Turner Field

# 97 TeixeiraFanatic @ 02/02/10 05:25 PM
Saw the new one with Chris Davis catching at first. I'll most definitely be playing a franchise with the Rangers this year. Didn't want to because of the helmets that were later removed in real life.

# 98 CubFan23 @ 02/02/10 05:26 PM
Quote:
Ramone, I now have a man crush on you!! Will you be my Valentine?

# 99 roolz @ 02/02/10 05:28 PM
GABP!

+1 to all the comments already posted

# 100 ARMORALLL @ 02/02/10 05:28 PM
A ballpark shot of the Rogers Center/Skydome would be gr8!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.