Home
MLB 10 News Post

We have found the issue and PSN is working on fixing it. That's all I have right now.

MLB '10: The Show screenshot gallery - Click to view MLB '10: The Show screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: MLB '10: The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3Votes for game: 66 - View All
MLB '10: The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 21 econoodle @ 03/02/10 06:35 PM
thanks fetry, i ordered from amazon, so i gotta wait a few days anyways

# 22 NotaGuru @ 03/02/10 06:37 PM
I pre-ordered off of amazon as well and havent gotten my code either. Is there any truth to that fact that we will get it in an email??

# 23 Fetrey @ 03/02/10 06:40 PM
Oh my god...I just read my post and it sounds like I can't type for the life of me. FYI, I was in a rush and I tried to tell my tale as quick as possible.

# 24 econoodle @ 03/02/10 06:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotaGuru
I pre-ordered off of amazon as well and havent gotten my code either. Is there any truth to that fact that we will get it in an email??

that is a fact.
it will arrive soon, they say within 10 days after shipment, but its usually more like 48 hours.
In any event, its all good.

Fetry, no worries on the typos.

# 25 smearz @ 03/02/10 06:54 PM
I read through this whole thread and I haven't yet been able to figure out what the actual issue is.

I got my code card from Gamestop, but I haven't tried to download the stadiums yet...

Can someone explain what the problem is?

# 26 ferriscj24 @ 03/02/10 07:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smearz
I read through this whole thread and I haven't yet been able to figure out what the actual issue is.

I got my code card from Gamestop, but I haven't tried to download the stadiums yet...

Can someone explain what the problem is?

I don't really have an answer, as I am looking for one as well. Although what I can say, is that it appears nothing needs to actually be "Downloaded." It appears these stadiums are already programmed onto the game, and then onto your HDD during install. All the code does is "unlock" the stadiums. So, no need to "download" per-say...

# 27 skinfan31 @ 03/02/10 07:03 PM
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that even if you entered the code, that you are unable to use the stadiums. I entered mine without a problem, but when I go to the stadium select screen it says that I have to be signed into PS network to use or purchase them, (even though I already am). I'm not sure if that is everyone's issue or not, but it just may be after reading through this thread.

# 28 Pielet @ 03/02/10 07:13 PM
The issue is you enter in the code, it takes you to the PSN download screen. You hit OK and that is it. It doesn't download, etc, although someone said the download might unlock installed content already (hence a very short time).

At first I thought I missed something and tried to find the download somewhere else, but it's not to be found. In my account management you can see the process has been done (ie its on my account).

# 29 Kolbe @ 03/02/10 07:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pielet
The issue is you enter in the code, it takes you to the PSN download screen. You hit OK and that is it. It doesn't download, etc, although someone said the download might unlock installed content already (hence a very short time).

At first I thought I missed something and tried to find the download somewhere else, but it's not to be found. In my account management you can see the process has been done (ie its on my account).
Guys - relax a bit. You will have to do nothing to fix the issue. It is completely server related.

-K

# 30 artdog5110 @ 03/02/10 07:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skinfan31
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that even if you entered the code, that you are unable to use the stadiums. I entered mine without a problem, but when I go to the stadium select screen it says that I have to be signed into PS network to use or purchase them, (even though I already am). I'm not sure if that is everyone's issue or not, but it just may be after reading through this thread.
That is exactly what happened to me. Hopefully that is the issue to be fixed.

# 31 manny2k8 @ 03/02/10 07:32 PM
Quote:
Exactly the issue!

I'm sure the stadiums will unlock once the fix let's us all sign in again.

# 32 ykiki @ 03/02/10 07:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KolbeSCEA
Guys - relax a bit. You will have to do nothing to fix the issue. It is completely server related.

-K

Good to know. Thanks for the update!

# 33 yanksfan72 @ 03/02/10 07:45 PM
Quote:
I had the same issue, I seen you had to accept the user agreement so I tried to do that but it never game me the option anywhere, It sounds like it will just fix itself though

# 34 Evolved @ 03/02/10 07:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by manny2k8
Their definitely was a lack of codes from what it sounds like not only in my area but pretty much universally, they will correct the issue within 48 hrs. or less so nothing wrong with that.

As far as everyone getting it free because of bugs in the game I just don't see it....the game is SICK.
What makes you say that? I just got of the phone with Gamestop's 800 number and the lady told me the codes were "first come, first serve" and that they were all out. You have no idea how pissed I am right now. I don't even feel like playing the game.

Promising something to those that pre order but not giving those people said bonus is completely unprofessional and I won't be giving them my business any more.

# 35 LingeringRegime @ 03/02/10 08:24 PM
Thanks for updating us guys. This game is truly great.

# 36 GrayWolf323 @ 03/02/10 08:24 PM
my code worked but it wouldn't let me download and doesn't show up in my download history

so I wonder how this fix is going to work

# 37 Jackdog @ 03/02/10 08:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KolbeSCEA

-K
Thanks Kolbe.
Enough said.
This will be re-opened when the server issue is corrected.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.