Home
Skate 3 News Post

Check out the newest Skate 3 video focusing on the Hall of Meat.

Game: Skate 3Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 6 - View All
Skate 3 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 ThelmaMTA @ 04/14/10 04:43 AM
that was nice. although I am expecting for a video still the pictures are cool and detailed. please add some extra info on this game. thanks.

http://www.morethanalive.com/Bulk_Herbs

# 2 Blzer @ 04/14/10 03:27 PM
Okay, that was stupid. It certainly doesn't help with the push toward realism, and just looks hokey. Now you'll get a lot of "top videos" with people tumbling and springing after their initial bail.

# 3 Whitesox @ 04/14/10 04:41 PM
While I agree with you Blzer, I also think that this should be fun to mess with. I enjoyed just trying to injure myself in Skate 2, it was pretty good fun when you're bored with the rest of the game.

# 4 Blzer @ 04/15/10 12:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitesox
While I agree with you Blzer, I also think that this should be fun to mess with. I enjoyed just trying to injure myself in Skate 2, it was pretty good fun when you're bored with the rest of the game.
No doubt, I just don't enjoy this being any sort of focus in the game. One problem with the Hall of Meat in Skate 2 is that it takes so damn long to get out of the screen when you hurt yourself because it's such a bloated feature in the game. It was just fine in Skate, but now they have to bailing and doing head dives into the ground. Without rag doll physics, it just looks weird.

# 5 Whitesox @ 04/15/10 12:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer
No doubt, I just don't enjoy this being any sort of focus in the game. One problem with the Hall of Meat in Skate 2 is that it takes so damn long to get out of the screen when you hurt yourself because it's such a bloated feature in the game. It was just fine in Skate, but now they have to bailing and doing head dives into the ground. Without rag doll physics, it just looks weird.
I can understand where you're coming from.

Hopefully with the in game skeleton overlay on your guy, that screen will be less frustrating.

# 6 spit_bubble @ 04/15/10 08:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer
Okay, that was stupid...
They are screwing up this series. The original Skate showed a lot of promise: bare bones, down to the nitty gritty, cut out any nonsense... Skate...

They could have just continued to build different cities to skate in, but instead decided to try to cash in with the flop that was Skate 2... And now have lost their focus.

And to make matters worse, this new city is looking more and more like a skate park disguised as a city, rather than a city to skate.

Too bad, they had something going for a minute there.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.