Home
NBA Elite 11 News Post

ESPN Videogames has posted an interview with Kevin Durant, cover athlete for NBA Elite 11.

Quote:
"You have to control every part now with the right stick, shooting, dribbling, and it just feels like you're more in control of the game. That's one thing that really hasn't been in basketball games before. It should be pretty competitive, and it's a lot more challenging. I played today and it was tough to master, but I know I'm going to get better with time. Just like me growing as a basketball player to where I am now, it's the same type of deal. Just give me time."

Game: NBA Elite 11Reader Score: 2/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 5 - View All
NBA Elite 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 inkpimp007 @ 06/23/10 07:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nike Fattz
Very humble man right there. Doesn't come off as one of those who gets caught up in their own press clippings.
Very true. Good thing LeBron didn't make the cover!

# 2 TreyIM2 @ 06/23/10 11:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by inkpimp007
Very true. Good thing LeBron didn't make the cover!
I don't think Lebron comes off like that. To be as "media'd" and hyped as much as he has been and as improved as he's gotten since entering the NBA, he seems very, very humble to me.

As for the interview, the challenging controls that take time to master is what really excites me about the new controls. A big part of that, as well, I think, is that they are still intuitive like Live 10's.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.