Home
Madden NFL 11 News Post

Game: Madden NFL 11Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 96 - View All
Madden NFL 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 TDogg09 @ 07/05/10 05:51 PM
I think it's awesome that they put Brees' pre-game pump-up in the game, yet I also think it's unfortunate because every team in Madden 11 has a similar pre-game chant for some reason. Brees' pump up won't stand out.

# 2 countryboy @ 07/05/10 05:52 PM
Hey there is no Snow!...

Thanks Steve for posting and thanks to Madscientist for helping us get through these last several weeks.

Going to watch as soon as I finish my game of the Show.

# 3 PantherBeast_OS @ 07/05/10 05:53 PM
Nice video and all. I love how the AI put the ball right into Johnson hands in the endzone for the TD. The AI is amazing ain't it. But good video tho. Thanks Madscientist and Steveo. Keep them coming. Please can we have a Panthers video.

# 4 TDogg09 @ 07/05/10 06:02 PM
Also, I don't know if this is a result of the user just skipping through the rest of the presentation, but I've seen the waterboy cutscene in every game posted here.

Maybe I have too high expectations of what's possible in terms of variety in the game. Things are bound to repeat.

# 5 Maximus205 @ 07/05/10 06:03 PM
I'm not seeing the right stick down high step move being used. I wonder why.

# 6 countryboy @ 07/05/10 06:07 PM
What a pass by Stafford on the TD pass to Calvin Jr. In my best Lee Corso voice, it was "beautiful".

Also liked the draw play right before the 2 minute warning...looked good.

# 7 Melliott @ 07/05/10 06:09 PM
on one hand, the guy is giving us gameploay vids. On the other, I can barely watch them because the guy is soooooooo freakin bad lol. I'm surprised he didnt sub in troy smoth again, geez, getting beat by the Lions as the Ravens? come on bro

I find that I can only watch a couple minutes of the videos before I turn them off

# 8 sniperhare @ 07/05/10 06:25 PM
I don't like how Dime defense was so effective against the 2 WR sets when the Lions ran the ball.

# 9 SteelerSpartan @ 07/05/10 06:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sniperhare
I don't like how Dime defense was so effective against the 2 WR sets when the Lions ran the ball.

I Havent played online since 06 Xbox, but that crap would annoy the heck out of me.......teams coming out in qrts and dimes stuffing the Bus even with my power formations

# 10 sniperhare @ 07/05/10 07:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelerSpartan
I Havent played online since 06 Xbox, but that crap would annoy the heck out of me.......teams coming out in qrts and dimes stuffing the Bus even with my power formations
I don't think it will be fixed until they implement a system for gauging upper and lower body strength and weight/momentum.

# 11 Redskinsfan26 @ 07/05/10 07:06 PM
Mr.360Beast: can you ask for some vids of the redskins?

# 12 titansrock2010 @ 07/05/10 07:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr360BeasTx
i have contact with the guy that got the footage of E3 how you think i got some Lions Footage just tell me what team you want and i can get it for you im good freinds with him
hey can you get some titan gameplay with Chris Johnson please

# 13 oneamongthefence @ 07/05/10 07:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sniperhare
I don't think it will be fixed until they implement a system for gauging upper and lower body strength and weight/momentum.
That's actually a really great idea. Have a more dynamic break tackle system. Guys that have a stronger lower body strength can move a pile easier and can break lower body tackles. The hit stick low will be less successful against these guys. Guys with high upper body strength can be more adept at stiff arms. As a side note balance needs to be a rating especially for rbs.

# 14 SaintsNATION32 @ 07/05/10 07:24 PM
Quote:
do ya peeps have video of the champs?

# 15 poopie @ 07/05/10 07:33 PM
outside of the new catch animations not really a big difference from 10 IMO or mayb its just the way this guy is playing

# 16 Dawsons_Creek @ 07/05/10 07:42 PM
I don't think Suh looks big enough. His upper body looks so small and it kind of looks like he has a beer belly, its really strange. I wish they would bring back edit player model builds.

# 17 davep @ 07/05/10 07:47 PM
No offense to the developers but I can't even make it through one video...could they update the stats a little and make them sexier or something? Like an overlay showing quarterback tendencies? Man, it's just a snoozefest!

# 18 cgbandit @ 07/05/10 09:22 PM
So I have seen all the vids and to me the "wow" factor is missing. Nothing really stands out. It looks like a small upgrade grapically from M10. The cutscenes are nice, but you'll get tired of those quick. The menus are kinda bland. From what's being said the gameplay has improved. So I guess i will have to wait and see for myself on that. Why are the players so skinny?

# 19 LBzrule @ 07/05/10 09:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by poopie
outside of the new catch animations not really a big difference from 10 IMO or mayb its just the way this guy is playing
Agreed. Ngata and Cody look like they went on a slim fast diet that actually worked.

# 20 CreatineKasey @ 07/05/10 09:42 PM
Quote:
Nasty TouchDown catch by Calvin 2nd Q time 7:22
You know what's so awesome about this play? It's against ZONE DEFENSE!!! That would never, ever happen pre-M11... any year.

That was a specific request of mine. Glad to see it in. Alignment will matter this year. Get ready for some new aspects on defense!

« Previous123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.