Home
NCAA Football 11 News Post

July 15, 2010
NCAA '11 (Xbox 360)
Version 1.0

Version 1.0 are now available in my EA Locker.
My gamertag is: FAIRDALE KINGS

What does this roster edit include?
This roster includes the DEFAULT rosters named as EA intended the rosters to be "out of the box." This roster file is perfect for ONLINE games or if you DO NOT like any tampering with your roster file.

Did you change player ratings?
Not ONE player rating was altered.

Did you make any updates to the player's equipment?
No.

Did you update the incoming FRESHMEN jersey numbers?
No.

Will you have any updates?
I will have a few updates. The very first update will address any "minor" errors that I may have encountered during the process of inputting 8,100+ player names. In the near future I hope to have another update that will include correcting jersey numbers, player's class and their skin color.

I may also remove some players that are no longer on the teams and add some players that have transferred to new teams. Off the top of my head that would include Seantrelle Henderson to Miami, DJ Shoemate to UConn, and Demar Dorsey & Jordan Campbell to Louisville.

If anyone wants to mail me a memory card I will transfer the rosters to memory cards, too. Just send it to:

Victor Vasquez
9812 Buckingham Dr.
Fairdale, KY 40118

Finally if anyone is interested in making a donation they are always appreciated. I've been sent a lot of messages through XBox Live asking how to donate...

You can mail it to me via USPS at the address listed above OR
You can donate through PayPal. My account is listed as [email protected]

I want to emphasize though... Donations are not being asked for NOR am I encouraging anyone to donate. I'm just trying to save some time and put all the information in one area.

I want to thank everyone here at Operation Sports for their support. If anyone has any questions, comments or suggestions please feel free to post in this thread or contact me at [email protected] and I will respond as soon as possible. Thank you!

FAIRDALE KINGS

Game: NCAA Football 11Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iPhone / PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 83 - View All
NCAA Football 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 TJdaSportsGuy @ 07/16/10 08:13 AM
And with that, THOUSANDS of offline dynasty's begin simultaneously, lol! Thanks a ton, Victor. You are and always will be the gold standard when it comes to these NCAA rosters. Hope you're getting some much deserved sleep right now bro.

# 62 browntowntiger @ 07/16/10 08:21 AM
FK i appreciate the hard work. But i am noticing two things.

1. I am seeing equipment changes from default. Call me crazy but when i first bought the game i said to myself atleast they got stevan ridley's helmet right. After downloading the rosters he had a schutt helmet. I am noticing some other small changes or additions of calf and bicep bands that werent there by default. I had to go back and re-edit alot of this stuff.

2. I cant tally any school rep points in games since i downloaded the roster file. This is a huge drawback as i liked seeing the little points pop up every time i made a good play or showed sportsmanship. Games also do not register with the server at all. whats this all about?

# 63 Deathblooms @ 07/16/10 09:25 AM
Good job on these, much appreciated. Pay the man people, just sent you a 10 spot for all the effort. Thanks again

# 64 ODogg @ 07/16/10 09:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by browntowntiger

1. I am seeing equipment changes from default. Call me crazy but when i first bought the game i said to myself atleast they got stevan ridley's helmet right. After downloading the rosters he had a schutt helmet. I am noticing some other small changes or additions of calf and bicep bands that werent there by default. I had to go back and re-edit alot of this stuff.

2. I cant tally any school rep points in games since i downloaded the roster file. This is a huge drawback as i liked seeing the little points pop up every time i made a good play or showed sportsmanship. Games also do not register with the server at all. whats this all about?
Fairdale definitely doesn't do equipment changes, I wonder if perhaps the game changes some of them when he edits the name and saves?

For the #2, that is because season showdown is not working right now as EA has disabled it due to problems with it. This has nothing to do with the rosters.

# 65 Boltman @ 07/16/10 09:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
Fairdale definitely doesn't do equipment changes, I wonder if perhaps the game changes some of them when he edits the name and saves?

For the #2, that is because season showdown is not working right now as EA has disabled it due to problems with it. This has nothing to do with the rosters.
You are spot on with both answers ODogg.

# 66 Boltman @ 07/16/10 09:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshelti1
basketball is really good

I do not understand this post?

# 67 ODogg @ 07/16/10 10:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SW Iowa Guy
Thought you guys might enjoy this thread about rosters and than Kaldenberg jumps in and gets ripped

http://www.hawkeyenation.com/forum/o...load-help.html
$42 for rosters is laughable. Even if I was a clueless newbie I'd not pay that. He is dumb for not keeping them as a thoughtless purchase price of $5 or $10. At $42 a lot of people will hunt for them for free and he's going to have a lot of people abandon buying from him.

# 68 ch46647 @ 07/16/10 10:25 AM
I know this is a complete NOOB question, but how do I download these rosters from an EA locker?

I don't usually play NCAA and have never downloaded rosters for the game.

Thanks Fairdale Kings for doing this for the community. We really appreciate it!!

# 69 Boltman @ 07/16/10 10:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ch46647
I know this is a complete NOOB question, but how do I download these rosters from an EA locker?

I don't usually play NCAA and have never downloaded rosters for the game.

Thanks Fairdale Kings for doing this for the community. We really appreciate it!!

Does anyone ever read anything at all before posting the same drivel over and over.

Everything has been explained ad nauseam on the first page, please just look around and read up a bit before posting questions that have been asked over and over.

# 70 ch46647 @ 07/16/10 10:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltman
Does anyone ever read anything at all before posting the same drivel over and over.

Everything has been explained ad nauseam on the first page, please just look around and read up a bit before posting questions that have been asked over and over.
I did read the first page and I see it says it is in his EA Locker. I have never used an EA locker before. Is it just a matter of putting in his name and selecting the roster and hitting download? Or is there more to it then that. I do not have NCAA yet but I am planning on getting it soon.

# 71 ODogg @ 07/16/10 10:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ch46647
I did read the first page and I see it says it is in his EA Locker. I have never used an EA locker before. Is it just a matter of putting in his name and selecting the roster and hitting download? Or is there more to it then that. I do not have NCAA yet but I am planning on getting it soon.
That's all you do. Go to roster management, then scroll to the last menu, select Download, press A, type in FAIRDALE KINGS, click yes to confirm the download, the file will save and then you are ready to go.

# 72 ch46647 @ 07/16/10 10:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
That's all you do. Go to roster management, then scroll to the last menu, select Download, press A, type in FAIRDALE KINGS, click yes to confirm the download, the file will save and then you are ready to go.
Thank you ODOGG! That is all I needed to know

# 73 FAIRDALE_KINGS @ 07/16/10 11:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bballplaya72
Aj Derby for Iowa is NOT a tight end, he's a quarterback.
TE #18 Freshman 6'4 218

The only true freshman on the Rivals.com commitments list that matches those stats are:

ATH A.J. Derby 6'4" 218 **** stars (Iowa City, IA)

If you look on the roster you will see that TE A.J. Derby has 87 THP and 67 THA. If YOU would like to move him to Quarterback you are more than welcome to edit your own individual roster. I stated in the first post that this roster was only identifying the players on the default rosters that EA shipped.

# 74 NinerFan1983 @ 07/16/10 11:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SW Iowa Guy
Thought you guys might enjoy this thread about rosters and than Kaldenberg jumps in and gets ripped

http://www.hawkeyenation.com/forum/o...load-help.html
That thread is awesome.

I love how he tried to shill his rosters, got blasted for it, and then posted this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Kaldenberg
Well you're going to get crap rosters then.
And got blasted again for it.

Awesome.

While I am in here, I would like to thank both Fairdale Kings for his hard work on his rosters once again, and to ODogg for keeping us all posted.

# 75 speer @ 07/16/10 11:29 AM
Anyone else getting an error that EA servers are down when trying to get the rosters? I'm just wondering if its me or EA.

# 76 FAIRDALE_KINGS @ 07/16/10 11:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by browntowntiger

1. I just loaded up the game without my HDD so that the DEFAULT rosters will appear. If Stevan Ridley is HB #34 he is wearing a Schutt 3 Bar RB helmet on the default rosters. That is the same exact helmet that he is wearing on my roster file. After a quick inspection (QB,HB,WR) of the default rosters I noticed that :

HB #42 white bands on legs
HB #11 white bands on legs
WR #8 black bands on legs
WR #2 purple bands on legs
WR #21 purple bands on legs
WR #31 black bands on legs
WR #16 white bands on legs

I want to confirm that I did NOT do any equipment edits.

2. I have no information regarding playing online. I had heard that Season Showdown and a few other things have been temporarily disabled but do not know the details.

# 77 ch46647 @ 07/16/10 11:38 AM
For those of you who download these rosters and use them for draft classes in Madden as well. How do they translate when loading them into Madden franchise mode?

Is it worth doing this or would I be better off using the pre-made classes?

Thanks!

# 78 ManiacMatt1782 @ 07/16/10 11:40 AM
i mean this in every positve way possible, you my friend, are the ****!

# 79 Kuda36man @ 07/16/10 12:30 PM
You're a beast, Fairdale! Thanks bud!

# 80 millionmyndz @ 07/16/10 12:36 PM
Thanks so much!! Those rosters are awesome, u did LSU some serious justice!!!!

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.