Home
NBA 2K11 News Post

Game: NBA 2K11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 108 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 241 fatleg3 @ 09/06/10 02:05 AM
Dudley jumped way to high. It was like a rocket dunk. Every change of direction movement looks robotic. Hope that dont make it to the final build

# 242 Mrcabone @ 09/06/10 03:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
While Dudley never dunks....but hey, he has the ability to...

Cant really get upset about a 6'8 NBA player slam back a putback with one hand.....If it was nastier of flashier I might have issue..

Its true his tendencies shouldve kicked in though
That's my point,when I saw the putback dunk I thought,that's
strange for him to do but not once did I think it's impossible for him to do.

# 243 PRAY IV M3RCY @ 09/06/10 03:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anny19
dis game dont suck but how many moves can u do it would eventually get old elite all the way sorry 2gay
How, when this game offers a variety of ways to pull off the same move.

# 244 Boilerbuzz @ 09/06/10 03:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatleg3
Dudley jumped way to high. It was like a rocket dunk. Every change of direction movement looks robotic. Hope that dont make it to the final build
That was FAR from a rocket dunk. May as well cancel that order man because it's too late to be changing it now. It'll ship like that. Totally ruins the game for you huh?

Wait, I thought you always looked at the positives...

# 245 Boilerbuzz @ 09/06/10 03:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrcabone
That's my point,when I saw the putback dunk I thought,that's
strange for him to do but not once did I think it's impossible for him to do.
I felt that in 10, every put back was a dunk. No tip ins at all. I'll be happy to see more tip ins period. They can attach tendencies later.

# 246 PRAY IV M3RCY @ 09/06/10 03:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatleg3
yea, the only thing people are complaining about is that it isnt in his tendencies to do that, but the dunk was no where near a rocket dunk. You got something confused.

# 247 PRAY IV M3RCY @ 09/06/10 03:47 AM
I want to know when are we getting another gameplay video?

# 248 TUSS11 @ 09/06/10 03:50 AM
At the 1:00 mark I wasn't impressed with Mike Miller jumping for the rebound before the ball even hit the rim just so Dudley's put-back could play out. This should have been improved from 2K10.

# 249 domidomdomz @ 09/06/10 03:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilerbuzz
I felt that in 10, every put back was a dunk. No tip ins at all. I'll be happy to see more tip ins period. They can attach tendencies later.
This.

I'm with you on having more tip in layups, bro. 90 to 95% of the time, put back dunks are sure 2 pointers.

With regards to Dudley's dunk, they can just lower Jared's ratings related to dunking or vertical leaping ability and yeah, the tendencies.

# 250 En Fuego @ 09/06/10 05:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilerbuzz
i lowered the putback dunk slider and increased the tip-in slider and it worked wonders

# 251 Boilerbuzz @ 09/06/10 05:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by En Fuego
i lowered the putback dunk slider and increased the tip-in slider and it worked wonders
That's cool. I'm not one to go messing with sliders.

Seems to be a slider for everything except LeDouche's headband.

# 252 TUSS11 @ 09/06/10 06:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by En Fuego
There's a tip-in slider?

# 253 En Fuego @ 09/06/10 06:59 AM
actually now that i look again.. i lowered the 'dunk' slider and increased the 'putback' slider and afterwards i was indeed seeing more tip-in shots

# 254 renewill27 @ 09/06/10 07:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRAY IV M3RCY
I want to know when are we getting another gameplay video?
Tuesday from steve's twitter.

# 255 Goffs @ 09/06/10 07:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by renewill27
Tuesday from steve's twitter.
i wonder if these are the vids that Mike recorded...

# 256 domidomdomz @ 09/06/10 09:23 AM
Yeah hopefully we can have gameplay videos come Tuesday. Games with Simulation/Superstar or HOF difficulty.

# 257 renewill27 @ 09/06/10 09:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
i wondfer if these are the vids that Mike recorded...
i think they are. Hope there not direct feed. it loses quality when they go that routh. Your taking a 60fps game and bumping it down to 30fps when they this.

# 258 Goffs @ 09/06/10 09:35 AM
Quote:
i think they are. Hope there not direct feed. it loses quality when they go that routh. Your taking a 60fps game and bumping it down to 30fps when they this.
yeah i really want to see gamescon smoothness with the recent builds...i think that makes a world of difference but as of now i will take what ever...

# 259 greekmen @ 09/06/10 09:47 AM

# 260 KyotoCarl @ 09/06/10 10:07 AM
Quote:
I'd rather take a direct feed and lose some FPS instead of having some film a TV screen. I'd rather see more clearly how the game looks and plays instead of how smooth the players move.
Mind you, 30 fps is still more than enough to get a smooth video.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.