Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 108 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 strekedesire @ 09/02/10 04:08 PM
wow you can now demand trades! sounds awesome

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._4537693_n.jpg

# 2 infam0us @ 09/02/10 04:08 PM

# 3 nickjames @ 09/02/10 04:14 PM
I'm glad it's finally confirmed that we'll be able to ask for trades. I know MLB's my player has this feature, and I think it'd be cool if it were added: you can ask the team to sign certain free agents or get certain players once your overall is high enough.

# 4 WTF @ 09/02/10 04:15 PM
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._5502174_n.jpg

WTF is this? Look at his calf sleeve. What on earth. At least it seems editable to one full color

# 5 strekedesire @ 09/02/10 04:17 PM
that's the existing half calf sleeve with no sock

must be an old build, cause we know the correct MJ calf sleeve is in.

# 6 LeBronistheKing @ 09/02/10 04:18 PM
Liking the screenshots but there is a lot that is wrong aesthtically about them. For example.........

MJ is not wearing Air Jordan's in any of the pics

Wrong arm band color in the 1992 finals should be black

Wrong number in the 1995 double nickel game should be 45

Should be wearing black shoes in the Bad Boys challenge

Shorts are way too long the Bulls never really wore current length shorts in the 90s

# 7 VDusen04 @ 09/02/10 04:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._5502174_n.jpg

WTF is this? Look at his calf sleeve. What on earth. At least it seems editable to one full color
I know this is always said, but I felt like some of these pictures were from an older build. Along with this random calf sleeve, Jordan is also wearing #23 in the double nickel picture (unless they were using a different year Jordan for the photo).

Edit: Welp, LeBron beat me to it. The pictures look awesome, even if they have a "test build" quality to them.

# 8 LeBronistheKing @ 09/02/10 04:25 PM
Ya I definitely feel like it's pretty obvious that it is an older build.

ie no Jordan signature calf sleeve, no Air Jordan's, no tongue

# 9 Rocboyz101 @ 09/02/10 04:30 PM
My player looking like something I may want to play this year.

# 10 youvalss @ 09/02/10 04:33 PM
I love this one:

# 11 LeBronistheKing @ 09/02/10 04:38 PM
I am intrigued by this one

Pre game national anthem??

# 12 KyotoCarl @ 09/02/10 04:54 PM
This is my first 2K11 complaint, but I'm guessing it will be rectified; Jordan's wearing number 23 in this pic from the 95 Knicks game. He should wear no 45 since it's his comeback game.
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...&ref=fbx_album

Then again, looks like it's the 96-98 Bulls playing old Hawks, Pistons and Lakers teams so it might just be an exhibition game between them.

# 13 convince @ 09/02/10 05:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeBronistheKing
I am intrigued by this one

Pre game national anthem??
I hope this is Finals related in Association as well. Would be another good thing to separate from the regular season. I would like the press conference in the association as well.

# 14 King_B_Mack @ 09/02/10 05:07 PM
Clearly all the pics come from various builds of the game so no need getting worked up over inaccuracies in them. That Bulls pic is awesome cause it confirms for all those people who were complaining about no pregame intros after we saw the start of the Bulls/Blazers footage that just because we saw that start of the game doesn't meant it's what will be in the final product. That looks like a pregame national anthem which will probably come up after the Sirius intro.

Also like seeing Kobe at the podium with your player in the press conference. Nice touch if that happens only with the star players of the team.

# 15 nickjames @ 09/02/10 05:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_B_Mack
Clearly all the pics come from various builds of the game so no need getting worked up over inaccuracies in them. That Bulls pic is awesome cause it confirms for all those people who were complaining about no pregame intros after we saw the start of the Bulls/Blazers footage that just because we saw that start of the game doesn't meant it's what will be in the final product. That looks like a pregame national anthem which will probably come up after the Sirius intro.
Exactly. I really hope they do pre-game intros for the Jordan Challenge, where they announce the players and all that. I know it's probably hard to do for association when players are changing, new players are added w/ names the commentators can't say, etc, but it'd be really cool to do for the Jordan related stuff.

# 16 NumberOneRB @ 09/02/10 05:17 PM
I'm gonna have to pre-order this game immediately...

# 17 Rocboyz101 @ 09/02/10 05:23 PM
They should definitely put this press conference thing in association..

# 18 VDusen04 @ 09/02/10 05:23 PM
It's nice to see Kevin Duckworth made the cut. In one of the first releases of information on the Jordan Challenge, a 2K worker stated they were still actively chasing down as many players as possible (from the historic teams). I think it's apparent this mode is going to be getting shaped until the very end.

# 19 Goffs @ 09/02/10 05:25 PM
LOOOOL oh Erick...at least make it look like you

# 20 En Fuego @ 09/02/10 05:31 PM
virtual stern?

*faints*

« Previous123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.