Home
NCAA Football 11 News Post

The NCAA Football 11 patch #3 is available now for the 360.

*UPDATE: Live Tuning Pack 3 has been released.

Here are the details, for those of you that don't know what is included.

Quote:
Title Update 3 (TU3)

* The pump fake exploit was resolved. The entire defense will no longer rush the QB after a pump fake.
* Resolved an issue with setting SS/ FS to QB Spy and then blitzing, virtually unblocked.
* Increased the Overall rating for incoming freshman. This resulted in one and two star freshman coming in at a higher overall rating.
* In Season Progression is back! Players once again have the ability to get a slight boost to their ratings during the season.
* There was an issue with Hawaii's home schedule causing conflicts with particular teams. This has been resolved. In particular, teams in the Pac 10 and the WAC will now have the correct number of conference games.
* Resolved an issue with the Rush Defense slider where they were only impacting defensive line special moves. They have been adjusted to also impact win/loss chances for blocking.

Live Tuning Pack 3 (LTP3)

* Kick Power/Kick Accuracy progression for Kickers and Punters was adjusted to be in line with the new incoming freshmen. Kickers and punters will now progress in line with other players, but will start with a higher average overall due to the improved recruit ratings in the patch.
* Increased Awareness progression for all positions.
* Increased progression slightly for Elusiveness, Spin Move, and Juke Move for Wide Receivers.
* Increased progression of the Tackle rating for Corner Backs to be in line with WR skill ratings (Juke, Spin, and Elusiveness).
* Reduced the frequency of defenders successfully jumping the snap. Also adjusted how frequently they would jump early when the offense performed a fake snap.
* Tuned Man Coverage so defenders will not jump in front of routes so early. They will still jump the route, but not as early, or frequently, as before.
* Adjusted in season progression to be in line with higher rated incoming freshmen.
* Tuned Incoming freshman to better match the spread on the default rosters.
* Tuned team prestige progression to be in line with the changes to incoming freshmen.

Game: NCAA Football 11Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iPhone / PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 83 - View All
NCAA Football 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Flightwhite24 @ 09/09/10 09:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GboroKidd
Just got the Tuning Update
Yes sirrr, both updates are out

# 22 imalive1459 @ 09/09/10 09:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NE_Passat'n
Gonna be a long day at work... My evenings have purpose again.
Lol! For me, I'll spend my day coming up with a strategy to take the tv from my wife.

# 23 speedkills @ 09/09/10 09:42 AM
Woot. Thanks EA.

Boise State dynasty rebooted.

# 24 Hogfan2502 @ 09/09/10 09:53 AM
Will these updates work for Online Dynasties already in progress or would i have to start it all over?

# 25 crabcola @ 09/09/10 09:59 AM
Yay!!! Can I skip work?

# 26 croc500 @ 09/09/10 10:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crabcola
Yay!!! Can I skip work?
Yeah me too!!!!

# 27 SJag84 @ 09/09/10 10:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogfan2502
Will these updates work for Online Dynasties already in progress or would i have to start it all over?
They'll work for in progress dynasties but not till the next year, so if you are in the middle of year 3, the progression changes in the tuner will not go into place until year 4. The gameplay changes take affect immediately, so you will need to update sliders if you've tweaked them.

# 28 360gamerdude @ 09/09/10 10:20 AM
Can someone ANYONE please upload these so us offline users can get them !!! , Thanks it will be greatly appreciated

# 29 bnoe1023 @ 09/09/10 10:36 AM
SICK! Just in time for my day off with my fiance' gone all day!

# 30 SJag84 @ 09/09/10 10:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bnoe1023
I assume she doesnt read this forum?

# 31 wsboan11 @ 09/09/10 10:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bnoe1023
LOL and so the married life begins...waiting for her to be gone so you can just have some time alone with your 360.

# 32 SJag84 @ 09/09/10 10:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wsboan11
LOL and so the married life begins...waiting for her to be gone so you can just have some time alone with your 360.
story. of. my. life.

# 33 charter04 @ 09/09/10 10:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJag84
story. of. my. life.
I guess I have it made because my 360 is on our main tv and I pretty much play it when ever. My wife just goes to the back room and my daughter is too young to want her shows yet. The wife plays video games also, so maybe that helps her to understand how import they are to me.

Excited about the updates!

# 34 SJag84 @ 09/09/10 11:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
I guess I have it made because my 360 is on our main tv and I pretty much play it when ever. My wife just goes to the back room and my daughter is too young to want her shows yet. The wife plays video games also, so maybe that helps her to understand how import they are to me.

Excited about the updates!
Its not to say my wife doesnt understand, last night i played by myself (also on my main tv) while she read. I just have this inner guilt... lol... Like i should be a better husband. It makes it hard to focus.

# 35 DGuinta1 @ 09/09/10 11:07 AM
Wish they update the team ranks and randomize the online weather! Can't get it all I know! So far so good!

# 36 SJag84 @ 09/09/10 11:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DGuinta1
Wish they update the team ranks and randomize the online weather! Can't get it all I know! So far so good!
Isnt the online weather based on the weather channel so it uses whatever the weather is at that stadium right now?

# 37 DGuinta1 @ 09/09/10 11:13 AM
Quote:
Isnt the online weather based on the weather channel so it uses whatever the weather is at that stadium right now?
IT should work that way but never does. Always nice and sunny!

# 38 Betterai @ 09/09/10 11:13 AM
Quote:
Its not to say my wife doesnt understand, last night i played by myself (also on my main tv) while she read. I just have this inner guilt... lol... Like i should be a better husband. It makes it hard to focus.
This made me laugh out loud, because I know EXACTLY how you feel lol.....I try to tend to my wife's needs until she falls asleep......then I go turn on the 360...erases the guilt lol

# 39 Deegeezy @ 09/09/10 11:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wsboan11
LMAO

We've all been there. Fortunately my wife does not care if I play or not. She'll just hang out in the room with me on the computer or watch TV with the kids or something while I play. But nothing beats an empty house with the XBOX, volume turned up loud, and surround sound pumped in.

# 40 ProStylez @ 09/09/10 11:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DGuinta1
IT should work that way but never does. Always nice and sunny!
That's not true, weather channel feature works PERFECT in NCAA...now in Madden for me that's a different story

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.