Home
NCAA Football 11 News Post

The NCAA Football 11 patch #3 is available now for the 360.

*UPDATE: Live Tuning Pack 3 has been released.

Here are the details, for those of you that don't know what is included.

Quote:
Title Update 3 (TU3)

* The pump fake exploit was resolved. The entire defense will no longer rush the QB after a pump fake.
* Resolved an issue with setting SS/ FS to QB Spy and then blitzing, virtually unblocked.
* Increased the Overall rating for incoming freshman. This resulted in one and two star freshman coming in at a higher overall rating.
* In Season Progression is back! Players once again have the ability to get a slight boost to their ratings during the season.
* There was an issue with Hawaii's home schedule causing conflicts with particular teams. This has been resolved. In particular, teams in the Pac 10 and the WAC will now have the correct number of conference games.
* Resolved an issue with the Rush Defense slider where they were only impacting defensive line special moves. They have been adjusted to also impact win/loss chances for blocking.

Live Tuning Pack 3 (LTP3)

* Kick Power/Kick Accuracy progression for Kickers and Punters was adjusted to be in line with the new incoming freshmen. Kickers and punters will now progress in line with other players, but will start with a higher average overall due to the improved recruit ratings in the patch.
* Increased Awareness progression for all positions.
* Increased progression slightly for Elusiveness, Spin Move, and Juke Move for Wide Receivers.
* Increased progression of the Tackle rating for Corner Backs to be in line with WR skill ratings (Juke, Spin, and Elusiveness).
* Reduced the frequency of defenders successfully jumping the snap. Also adjusted how frequently they would jump early when the offense performed a fake snap.
* Tuned Man Coverage so defenders will not jump in front of routes so early. They will still jump the route, but not as early, or frequently, as before.
* Adjusted in season progression to be in line with higher rated incoming freshmen.
* Tuned Incoming freshman to better match the spread on the default rosters.
* Tuned team prestige progression to be in line with the changes to incoming freshmen.

Game: NCAA Football 11Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iPhone / PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 83 - View All
NCAA Football 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 grob23lbj @ 09/09/10 05:42 AM
Cool. About damm time.

# 2 LambertandHam @ 09/09/10 05:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMB
I just saw that nice. only have to wait 4 hours for the tuner!!! lol
Grab some breakfast burritos and wait . NCAA all day today due to an off day, then NFL tonight. Wooo

# 3 penji24 @ 09/09/10 06:21 AM
i dont mind waiting for a update to an already awesome game.

# 4 DakkoN @ 09/09/10 06:45 AM
Gotta love end of season progression being broken again, and the new "in season progression" not working at all.

# 5 LambertandHam @ 09/09/10 07:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DakkoN
Gotta love end of season progression being broken again, and the new "in season progression" not working at all.
That's probably the job of the tuner set which isn't out yet.

# 6 Deegeezy @ 09/09/10 07:39 AM
Quote:
Let's not start this again...The progression gets fixed via the tuner set, folks.

Don't do anything until the tuner set is out to go along with the patch.

# 7 speedkills @ 09/09/10 07:51 AM
Oh heck yeah.

# 8 Slaticus @ 09/09/10 07:52 AM
I cant wait for the tuner set.

# 9 Flightwhite24 @ 09/09/10 07:56 AM
It's official. My 1 year Dynasty can begin. Hopefully my slider set does not have to be tweaked. With 12 days of vacation starting today and Halo Reach in a couple of days I am in gaming heaven. Peace!!!

# 10 Titus001 @ 09/09/10 08:00 AM
Quote:
Yep. I was very disappointed that in-season progression is not working at all in the ps3 version when I downloaded the Tuning Pack. Good luck to you 360 guys when you download the tuning pack.

# 11 greenhead @ 09/09/10 08:18 AM
Question about:
"Tuned Incoming freshman to better match the spread on the default rosters."

If I am mid-season, will this affect this year's recruits that are already generated? Or, will this have to wait until next year's recruits are generated?

# 12 mcpheje @ 09/09/10 08:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenhead
Question about:

If I am mid-season, will this affect this year's recruits that are already generated? Or, will this have to wait until next year's recruits are generated?
Since all the ratings are set (but basically hidden) when the recruiting class is created, it'll have to wait for the next recruiting class.

# 13 Deegeezy @ 09/09/10 08:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenhead
Question about:

It will not change the already-generated recruits.

# 14 roadman @ 09/09/10 08:27 AM
Glad to see the patch and tuner arriving.

Funny thing happened yesterday.

I emailed xbox live's customer service.

I received a response overnight and the body of their response thought I was complaining about the recent price hike of xbox live.

I bet I wrote the word patch about 5 different times in the email.

Oh well, started my morning to a chuckle.

# 15 jjsmitty34 @ 09/09/10 08:56 AM
Is it worth even installing patch #3 without the Tuner?

# 16 Herky @ 09/09/10 08:58 AM
Outstanding. I'm holding off downloading the patch until the tuner set comes out. It's pointless to have one without the other IMO.

# 17 jjsmitty34 @ 09/09/10 09:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingFan4Ever
Outstanding. I'm holding off downloading the patch until the tuner set comes out. It's pointless to have one without the other IMO.
That's kinda what I thought..

# 18 GboroKidd @ 09/09/10 09:09 AM
Just got the Tuning Update

# 19 bbolo84 @ 09/09/10 09:12 AM
Ok. Lets see what this thing can do

# 20 NE_Passat'n @ 09/09/10 09:22 AM
Gonna be a long day at work... My evenings have purpose again.

« Previous123456Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.