Home
NBA 2K11 News Post

At this time, there are only 2 people that have confirmed they have a copy of NBA 2K11. eDotd and baseballguy.

As more get the game, we will add them to the list. To confirm you have a copy, PM me or any mod on the site with a picture of the game, a small note with the following label. (Your PSN name or XBL gamertag, Forum name and Operation Sports, as shown above)

Confirmed list:

eDotd
baseballguy
goodbar85

No ratings questions, they have already been answered here and here.

Game: NBA 2K11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 108 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 121 fatleg3 @ 09/26/10 03:04 PM
Can you see what is the difference between absolute controls and camera relative controls

# 122 DirtyJerz32 @ 09/26/10 03:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by womalee23
i asked this in another thead, but can you create a sig shoe outside of my player/ career, or are you only able to do it in my player. Also, are tou able to create other brands, or can you also make nike, adidas, ect.
I'd like to know this as well.

# 123 ZoneBlitz @ 09/26/10 03:24 PM
Thanks for answering questions.

Do created players have silhouettes or generated images? Also, do they have silhouettes during the intros when the players headshots?

Thanks.

# 124 123abcdylan @ 09/26/10 03:28 PM
Could you tell me if they have Heat's Patrick Beverley face and styles and if they fixed the Sun's Taylor Griffin's face

# 125 rudeworld @ 09/26/10 03:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoneBlitz
Thanks for answering questions.

Do created players have silhouettes or generated images? Also, do they have silhouettes during the intros when the players headshots?

Thanks.
answered in association insight......no silhouettes!!!!

# 126 mikenoob @ 09/26/10 03:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 123abcdylan
Could you tell me if they have Heat's Patrick Beverley face and styles and if they fixed the Sun's Taylor Griffin's face
Just so you know, Suns waived Taylor Griffin.

I would like to know if they have Jeremy Lin on the Warriors.

# 127 driggs45 @ 09/26/10 03:32 PM
Can you do an online league with old time teams and current teams in the same league?

# 128 Marmalada @ 09/26/10 03:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Po Pimp
All Star Game...is the presentation revamped like it's supposed to be for the playoffs? Do they still boo the "Away" team even though it's supposed to be a neutral site? I guess this would be an Association question, but does the All Star Voting abide by the 2 guards, 2 forwards, 1 center format?

Injuries...do they stop play even when the other team has possession of the ball?
Do any other teams in the game have intros like the jordan introduction?

# 129 fishmicfish @ 09/26/10 03:51 PM
@baseballguy
do you feel that any players are over/underrated + do all players play in same style and intensity of real life,
and the one thing everyone hear wants to know, how did you get a copy?
thanks a million,

# 130 Dirkk1974 @ 09/26/10 03:53 PM
Another Question :

Is the Lakers Court right ? In the Demo, this Court has a wrong purple paint and a yellow Centerline.

# 131 SaC_KiNg09 @ 09/26/10 04:10 PM
It seems that a lot of the big name players have gotten new sig shots, could you possibly confirm whether lesser known players such as b.jennings, tyreke evans got new sigs this year?

# 132 Mr_Riddick @ 09/26/10 04:19 PM
Quick ? Did the kobe 5 make it in the game?

# 133 NINJAK2 @ 09/26/10 04:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by baseballguy
Just noticed that in the Gameplay settings that there's this option:

Shooting Type: Shot Stick Timing or Real Player %

Same options for FT
Awesome news BBallguy. I've been asking for this option for years. Nice. Thanks 2k

# 134 NINJAK2 @ 09/26/10 04:34 PM
Quote:
I don't mean to sound negative, but I have to tell the truth. I'm a bit disappointed with the PS3 version. Visually, it's a step down from the 360 version. Gameplay wise, it's pretty good, but I feel like there's some sort of inconsistency with the frame rate. Jumpshot timing is much quicker on PS3 when I compare it to the 360 version. I just feel like I had more control in the 360 demo.
I wonder if that is connected with them trying to incorporate the ps3-move mechanic into the game. That might have influenced how they installed the timing mechanic and threw something off.

# 135 bridsonj @ 09/26/10 04:42 PM
@ Baseballguy....Are your comparisons between versions strictly from the demo or have you played the final versions of both? I know that the demo for PS3 has earlier date rosters and may have been an earlier build than the 360. But Idk. I want to get it for ps3 and trade my 360 in because it never gets used anymore. But i dont want to be completely dissappointed with the PS3 version of my 2k. Its the one game a year I wait for and I love the game. Thanks man for all the good input

# 136 NDAlum @ 09/26/10 04:43 PM
Quote:

Same options for FT
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

# 137 lakersback2back24 @ 09/26/10 04:51 PM
can i please know if the dunk contest is still on the blacktop or in the all star weekend, because i really dont like the blacktop version

# 138 500bloc @ 09/26/10 04:57 PM
If you have a chance, any Association info would be a plus. Preferably how sim results and the draft is.

# 139 JasonC1363 @ 09/26/10 05:03 PM
can you please confirm whether there is online association or any type of progressive league mode?

# 140 jr86 @ 09/26/10 05:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NDAlum
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Same options for FT

Confused? What is the attraction of real player %

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.