Home
NBA 2K11 News Post

Game: NBA 2K11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 108 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Tha.Pink.Pantha @ 09/26/10 07:00 PM
I love the fact that he can't get any offense going without running some plays.

# 22 scottyp180 @ 09/26/10 07:37 PM
I like that the rim/back board has a retro look to it, including the old shot clock. Just a small detail that gives it even more of an old school look/feel

# 23 alaska2k3 @ 09/26/10 07:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyp180
I like that the rim/back board has a retro look to it, including the old shot clock. Just a small detail that gives it even more of an old school look/feel
Lol, the ingame ads are from this era.

# 24 bado123 @ 09/26/10 07:53 PM
Thought we were promised no grey silhouettes? or is that just in association mode with draft classes?

other than that, awesome video.

# 25 Cripterion @ 09/26/10 08:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCdodgers99
Haha it was 360 buddy guess the people who bash ps3 don't have legitamate cracks.
Dude, I own both consoles and not here to bash the ps3 but you can't sit here and tell me the ps3 version is the same as the 360.

As for this footage being from the 360, my mistake. Probably the lighting is different since it's classic teams playing?

# 26 Suave35 @ 09/26/10 08:27 PM
Love videos, just feel that Bulls shorts should be a little shorter.

# 27 aloncho11 @ 09/26/10 08:44 PM
^ Agree with everything you said.

# 28 Gosens6 @ 09/26/10 08:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bado123
Thought we were promised no grey silhouettes? or is that just in association mode with draft classes?

other than that, awesome video.
There are no more silhouettes with current players or when you draft players in association mode. Those silhouettes are generic guys they had to place on the classic teams because they couldn't secure the rights to the real life guys.

# 29 bado123 @ 09/26/10 08:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6
There are no more silhouettes with current players or when you draft players in association mode. Those silhouettes are generic guys they had to place on the classic teams because they couldn't secure the rights to the real life guys.
Oh ok cool, just wanted clarification of that because it threw me off a little. thanks

# 30 Qdiddy616 @ 09/26/10 09:18 PM
Man i cannot wait

# 31 pmully94 @ 09/26/10 09:31 PM
lol at 0:30 on the 3rd video. Stuff like that makes me want to buy this game even more

# 32 CaptainZombie @ 09/26/10 09:32 PM
I have been out of the loop on 2K11, but from these videos, were guys like Cartwright, Paxson, Pippen, etc. created by the guy that uploaded the videos or were their likeness in game created by 2K?

# 33 Goffs @ 09/26/10 09:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainZombie
I have been out of the loop on 2K11, but from these videos, were guys like Cartwright, Paxson, Pippen, etc. created by the guy that uploaded the videos or were their likeness in game created by 2K?
2k all the way

Lakers bench unfortunately didnt get the players so its a bunch of generics on the bench...sad part is that we cant edit those generics so we can have the real players

nice avvy...cant wait for Walking Dead myself

# 34 CaptainZombie @ 09/26/10 09:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
2k all the way

Lakers bench unfortunately didnt get the players so its a bunch of generics on the bench...sad part is that we cant edit those generics so we can have the real players

nice avvy...cant wait for Walking Dead myself
Thanks. Is each championship team also going to have player likeness?

Walking Dead is going to be great.

# 35 Con-Con @ 09/26/10 11:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWiLL02
It`s pretty funny how everyone who has the game early and has been posting videos appears to be playing a 2k basketball game for the first time.

Seriously, how is it THESE are the guys to get the game early?!

Ah well, Momentous' stick skills more than make up for the rest lol.
Pause......

# 36 MANNY MAN @ 09/27/10 12:03 AM
sweet i cant wait

# 37 SaC_KiNg09 @ 09/27/10 12:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bremser_Rules
They even got the Vlade flop in there!!!
That was the best thing I saw in the video

2k is serious this year, when they incorporate the Vlade flop you know they are taking it serious about the bball game.

# 38 Kaanyr Vhok @ 09/27/10 12:52 AM
Flops, moving screens, comentary on the matchups. All thats left is a halftime dirt bike race.

# 39 SpSoloSr @ 09/27/10 01:35 AM
I gotta be honest, I was really hoping to see a more refined Laker's offense. I thought it was two users playing at first with how erratic Magic looked at the top of the key. Nevertheless, love the mode idea, love the classic teams. Didn't really mind the shorts, but I can see how it'll bug others. All in all, good stuff.

# 40 ocat @ 09/27/10 01:54 AM
Um, i picked up on this in one of rob jones' earlier vids:

When there is a replay from behind the backboard, either on the baseline or the actual backboard cam, the inner white square on the backboard is missing! I was hoping it would be fixed for the full version but it looks like i wasn't, it looks strange having a straight clear backboard with nothing on it.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.