Home
NBA 2K11 News Post

NBA 2K11 patch v1.2 is available for the PS3 and 360. Please post your impressions here.

Just in case you missed them last night, here are the patch details.

Note - THIS PATCH WILL WORK WITH YOUR PRE-EXISTING ASSOCIATION OR SEASON.

Game: NBA 2K11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 108 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 161 nogster @ 11/24/10 04:12 PM
so dissapointed that they didnt fix the cpu auto rotations
whenever you start a season/association.

# 162 mgwisni @ 11/24/10 04:24 PM
Is there any way to go back to the old patch? This update has completely ruined My Player. Running plays isn't fun. I don't mind not getting the ball every time down court, but I like to run around and set screens for people and have them actually utilized. Being a SG sucks now. By the time you're done running a play, somebody else has the ball. I used to average 20ppg, the last two games I had 6 points each and hardly ever touch the ball. This patch blows.

# 163 nry20 @ 11/24/10 04:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jake44np
Please make it stop already!!!!
A 7' player with skills better then Kobe's???
A 5'7" player who is the fastest in NBA history and ave. 50 ppg???
1. A) Lebron is 6'8", only 4 inches away from the height of my guy. Is Lebron crazy too?
B) Not all of his skills, his offensive shooting skills. His passing, dribbling, catching, and such are much lower than Kobe's.

2. I never said my POINTGUARD avg'd 50 ppg, please fail at trolling more often. You obviously don't play MYPLAYER, or you play this game like it's real life. Either way you need to find a hobby that doesn't involve trolling people on a basketball video game forum.

# 164 jerseyballer7 @ 11/24/10 04:32 PM
If 2k decides to release another patch, maybe they could give users the option of having auto plays on or off for my player. Other than that I dunno what else can really be done. I guess it's simply a matter of accepting the patch or not downloading it.

# 165 Vince Carter II @ 11/24/10 04:37 PM
was their a patch before this patch?? cause it saids 1.2???? plez answer!

# 166 nry20 @ 11/24/10 04:39 PM
Yeah but unfortunately for some of us we're in competitive legit crews where we have to level our SP to bring up other possitions that need filling. Can't play as effectively (less screens, less touches) with single player is translating into
either A) Revert back to 1.1 patch, then redownload 1.2 every single time we need to play a competitive match.
or B) Just accept that it's going to take twice as long for *good players* to get what they need to get in order to be well rounded and have the tools you need to do your job.

Really crumby situation; either swap back so the PG actively moves when the play breaks down, or just let there be an option to turn it off.

Or, in other words, for you realists out there;
When the rookie comes off the bench, is supposed to set a screen and never does, is the point guard going to stand still for 23 seconds then pass it out last second and hope for the best? No. That shouldn't happen here either then.

# 167 jrose57 @ 11/24/10 04:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nogster
so dissapointed that they didnt fix the cpu auto rotations
whenever you start a season/association.

what you mean

# 168 ManiacMatt1782 @ 11/24/10 04:51 PM
the patch still thinks you can be set too early for a charge

# 169 Chef Matt @ 11/24/10 04:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nry20
A) Revert back to 1.1 patch, then redownload 1.2 every single time we need to play a competitive match.
or B) Just accept that it's going to take twice as long for *good players* to get what they need to get in order to be well rounded and have the tools you need to do your job.

I don't think you'll be able to revert back to 1.1. If you delete 1.2 and start your game you'll forced with the option of Dl'ing 1.2 or just playing the game as it shipped pre-1.1

There might be a way but I've never heard of one.

# 170 jrose57 @ 11/24/10 04:53 PM
pro hop is still too efficient you will almost never lose the ball and you will get by anyone in paint with ease

# 171 curtcurt @ 11/24/10 04:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dk2kfan
THEY HAVE JUST DESTROYED MY PLAYER MODE!! 2K SPORTS PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP... I'M GOING TO TRY AND FIND A WAY TO GET 1.1 AGAIN

I AGREE!!!!!!!!!! the patch play calling just made me HATE this game. It forces you to let the cpu call PLAYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

# 172 IITuRkII @ 11/24/10 05:04 PM
Yea I hate auto playcalling. I was just fine calling my own plays.

# 173 Chef Matt @ 11/24/10 05:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Carter II
was their a patch before this patch?? cause it saids 1.2???? plez answer!
Yes 1.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgwisni
Is there any way to go back to the old patch?
No.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseyballer7
If 2k decides to release another patch, maybe they could give users the option of having auto plays on or off for my player. Other than that I dunno what else can really be done. I guess it's simply a matter of accepting the patch or not downloading it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgwisni
This update has completely ruined My Player. Running plays isn't fun. I don't mind not getting the ball every time down court, but I like to run around and set screens for people and have them actually utilized. Being a SG sucks now. By the time you're done running a play, somebody else has the ball. I used to average 20ppg, the last two games I had 6 points each and hardly ever touch the ball. This patch blows.
See bolded post below. I think it was there already and users were just not following the plays, I imagine you can still do that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gmoney2002
For the people complaining about the auto playcalling in MyPlayer, correct me if i'm wrong but wasn't autoplaycalling already implemented into it? it was simply a matter of the play art not being visible onscreen?

Prepatch the play was called and simply broke early because your player didn't get to the right spot. It was then you could freelance for about 15-18 seconds on the shot clock?

Am I missing something?
I'm pretty sure you're correct here. It just didn't show up on the screen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cr0ss0ver
The patch just made my player perfect for me. Now i can play realistically and not have everybody running around like chickens with their heads cut off. I now can finally play organized basketball. Sorry cheesers....actually i'm not lol. I just hope 2k doesn't come out with another patch to screw it up because of all these kids complaining.
This is the same boat I'm in. Now I'll even know how plays are actually run!

# 174 rockchisler @ 11/24/10 05:13 PM
network error every time I try to play a online game..Anybody else????

# 175 Mr_Riddick @ 11/24/10 05:14 PM
Did anyone notice if there's a fix for the calf sleeve glitch?

# 176 tehova @ 11/24/10 05:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockchisler
network error every time I try to play a online game..Anybody else????
I've been "searching for available matches for 20 Mins"

# 177 HotShot818 @ 11/24/10 05:21 PM
Auto plays is honestly so much fail.

I just grab boards with my 7'1 300lb center and dribble up myself and post up and make a hook shot %65 of the time since a center never gets a play called for him.

# 178 rockchisler @ 11/24/10 05:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Court_vision
I am on the PC...so I'll have to wait.

Out of curiosity, how big is the patch size?
4mb...........

# 179 DR Russell @ 11/24/10 05:28 PM
Im really not liking the CPU shot attempts. i play on allstar SIM, and played Cavs@Bulls(cpu) and Deng was forcing too many shots. Then Korver subbed him and also took too many shots. I guess the Bulls offensive strategy calls many plays for the SG spot now.

I really hope this is fixed with the next roster update.

# 180 NELL86 @ 11/24/10 05:35 PM
im not likeing this patch at all

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.