Home
NCAA Football 12 News Post

These videos are also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Game: NCAA Football 12Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 104 - View All
NCAA Football 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 121 jagsrock95 @ 04/21/11 06:31 PM
From todays blog ---"Who wins the momentum battle depends on various factors including speed, size, and weight of the participants in the tackle. If the defender wins you’ll see the ball carrier being driven back as soon as they collide and that will carry through even as the players hit the ground. The movement doesn’t stop as soon as the players hit the ground; it carries through just like real life."
sounds pretty good to me. heres the full blog http://www.ea.com/ncaa-football/blog...ay-blog-part-1

# 122 LambertandHam @ 04/21/11 06:39 PM
Wait, so the crowd will actually react when I throw a long bomb, or my HB breaks a long run?

Just take my money now

# 123 DirtyJerz32 @ 04/21/11 06:55 PM
At the 1:08 mark of the 1st vid watch the DB take off of one foot and glide to knock the ball down. That needs to be addressed ASAP IMO.

# 124 WyxHarmon @ 04/21/11 06:57 PM
Wow. They got IU's entrance and new unis in. and We're absolutely TERRIBLE.

Great Job EA. I absolutely can't wait for this game.

# 125 WDOgF0reL1fe @ 04/21/11 06:57 PM
Pardon my French, but.

Holy.
Balls.

# 126 da ThRONe @ 04/21/11 06:58 PM
I don't know if it's been mentioned recently but the defender "swat the ball away" animation need to be redone in a more realistic way.

# 127 BenGerman @ 04/21/11 07:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1GATOR FAN
Florida does not have players with dreads that long though lol... There is 2 guys in that picture with very long dreads.

I mean they might but I watch Floridas starters pretty close and I don't remember none having hair that long
The two Jenkins at CB both have dreads. Janoris has short dreads, Moses has very long dreads.

# 128 Dashdagreat @ 04/21/11 07:16 PM
Now i was almost FULLT hyped when i seen the players on D looking at the ball and that double hit tackle animation, but then i seen another part where i seen the tumble weed animation when it shouldve been a double hit tackle... but i seen i enough to probably cop this! Hopefully its more double hit tackles than tumbleweed

# 129 green94 @ 04/21/11 07:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lambert&Ham
Wait, so the crowd will actually react when I throw a long bomb, or my HB breaks a long run?

Just take my money now
Now if only the sideline reacted the same way...sigh.

Vids look incredible though.

# 130 VuuDuu13 @ 04/21/11 07:50 PM
Preordered & paid in full yesterday along with LA Noire.

# 131 CJTHA1 @ 04/21/11 08:16 PM
Def like what i see so far. So far the game looks great

Cant wait til July..Go GATORS!!!

# 132 kennethxD @ 04/21/11 08:20 PM
At the end of the presentation video, a Texas player is putting up the "U" that Miami does with his hands.....

# 133 UniversityofArizona @ 04/21/11 08:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1GATOR FAN
Florida does not have players with dreads that long though lol... There is 2 guys in that picture with very long dreads.

I mean they might but I watch Floridas starters pretty close and I don't remember none having hair that long
I'm pretty sure Nick Foles was black last year too. They have to make at least some of the players not look like themselves because of that player likeness stuff. Those wonderful roster and slider people though will fix it though if it is wrong. I would like to see at least an option for the hair a lot of those Samoan guys have since there are so many of them over here on the West coast. An option for Clay Matthews type hair would be good too since Brooks Reed looked weird as hell bald with no option to change it last year.

# 134 sportzbro @ 04/21/11 08:57 PM
I am praying that Iowa's Swarm entrance is in.

# 135 davep @ 04/21/11 09:04 PM
As someone mentioned before, the skating db's look horrible. Otherwise looking alright.

# 136 ipman @ 04/21/11 09:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend Killer
Yea I saw that aswell. That is one of my concerns coming into NCAA12 and Madden12. Which was the oline/dline interaction. It looks like they still need to tune and tweak that still. But so far everything else looks pretty awsome so far.
also @0:51 the d lineman jumps really high i whats his vertical 70" i hpoe they fix that. other then that the game looks awesome

# 137 trobinson97 @ 04/21/11 11:30 PM
Really liking what I am seeing and hearing. The run animations let me down though, they really need to work on those. Player models also need to a big update. I am really liking the new momentum system and I hope they are telling the truth about it enhancing blocking. So tired of getting sucked into linemen.

# 138 Dixie353 @ 04/21/11 11:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzburgh
Looks amazing! My concern is the new reach tackle animation played out the same for every player it seemed. Did you feel that this is something that is going to get annoying because we are going to see the same tackle all the time when hitting x?

I agree, also why did the defender not touch the player after the play? he reached out for the ball, rolled and the defender just stopped? Isn't the play still alive? Still the game looks good! the running animation still needs improvement. I'm down for a copy!

# 139 mrmass413 @ 04/22/11 12:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixie353
I agree, also why did the defender not touch the player after the play? he reached out for the ball, rolled and the defender just stopped? Isn't the play still alive? Still the game looks good! the running animation still needs improvement. I'm down for a copy!
college the ball is dead once you hit the ground

# 140 hurricanefootball4 @ 04/22/11 02:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyatt965
Wow. They got IU's entrance and new unis in. and We're absolutely TERRIBLE.
This is the best comment I've read all day

Quote:
Preordered & paid in full yesterday along with LA Noire.
I always wait to see who is doing the midnight release before I pre-order, does anyone know when that list comes out?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.