Home
Madden 12 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Game: Madden NFL 12Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 44 - View All
Madden NFL 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 Hilldog39 @ 08/03/11 10:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrett67
Matt Ryan (and coach) on Eagles sideline
wow, i dont know how i did not see that, lol...must be the long day i had.

# 42 PSRusse83 @ 08/03/11 11:13 PM
The crowd reactions in my NCAA 12 are just fine. Where this game excels way past NCAA is the replays. My goodness why are they so bad in the college game?

# 43 jpdavis82 @ 08/03/11 11:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrett67
Matt Ryan (and coach) on Eagles sideline
yeah I went back and looked at every single Madden 12 E3 video I could find to see if this was there, but the only time I saw it was in the Jets@Falcons video. Looks like it only happens at the GA dome for some reason, I'm sure this will be fixed for the final build because I'm not seeing it in any other videos they have released.

# 44 TitanEagleMemDet @ 08/04/11 12:53 AM
Glad to see some Eagles gameplay, been a fan of them and Titans since early 2000's,but it sucks I won't be able to use them online because all the bandwagon fans will be picking them and given the real fans and players bad reps, oh well still can't wait until Aug. 30.

# 45 danny @ 08/04/11 01:49 AM
What's with the ball going flat once it hits the ground. Wasn't there suppose to be better ball physics in this years game. By the looks of it there is no physics. Just an observation as I feel it takes away from the realism of the game if once the ball hits the ground or a player runs over it it doesn't move!

# 46 schnaidt1 @ 08/04/11 02:12 AM
anyone wanna tell me why desean jackson is on the kickoff cover unit?

2:02 ....take a looksie for yourself

this was a problem in madden 11, id always see my starting corners and wrs on kick off coverage!...then they get hurt haha

not cool, needs to get fixed

one thought. the specific player intros. like talking bout matt ryan and desean jackson and etc where cool. but how is it in franchise? is it like that in franchise mode? if soo how does it change after year 1? this is 1 problem with nba 2k11 commentary, all the player specific commentary is gone after the first year....if thats how it is in madden, the commentary will get old in franchise really quick.

however the presentation will add about 2 more months of playability for me before i get sick of the game. good start

# 47 jpdavis82 @ 08/04/11 02:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by danny
What's with the ball going flat once it hits the ground. Wasn't there suppose to be better ball physics in this years game. By the looks of it there is no physics. Just an observation as I feel it takes away from the realism of the game if once the ball hits the ground or a player runs over it it doesn't move!
Yeah I noticed this too, I'm not really sure what is happening with the ball physics here. I know I've seen other videos from E3 and stuff that definitely showed ball physics.

# 48 MrSkagTrendy @ 08/04/11 04:56 AM
I like the commentary, that's an upgrade.

# 49 skinnybonez @ 08/04/11 07:00 AM
upgrade? really?

# 50 lbjcavsx23 @ 08/04/11 09:16 AM
Is this all you guys care about? Freaking presentation, graphics, and commentary?

I couldn't give 2 ****s about that until they actually fix the gameplay, if they didn't upgrade the graphics a little bit you would not tell one difference between this gameplay and Madden 11's gameplay.

Screw you EA, will not be purchasing this.

Btw the commentary is still god awful, get rid of Gus if you don't know how to use him in video games.

# 51 jpdavis82 @ 08/04/11 09:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lbjcavsx23
Is this all you guys care about? Freaking presentation, graphics, and commentary?

I couldn't give 2 ****s about that until they actually fix the gameplay, if they didn't upgrade the graphics a little bit you would not tell one difference between this gameplay and Madden 11's gameplay.

Btw the commentary is still god awful, get rid of Gus if you don't know how to use him in video games.
They did improve the gameplay, but you have to play the game to know that. The same was said about NCAA 12 being exactly like NCAA 11 but once you played it you could tell the difference. Now granted there have been a lot of bugs in NCAA 12 so far, but the gameplay experience in and of itself as far as the ''feel'' of the game is pretty awesome so let's hope they get the bugs fixed in NCAA and they don't rear their ugly heads in Madden 12.

# 52 RGiles36 @ 08/04/11 09:32 AM
I watched this yesterday and I liked what I saw.

The game def seems more polished than the E3 vids we've been fed the last couple months. The crowd seemed more into it -- at least during pre-game. I'm glad to see that with all the presentation upgrades, the game still tends to run pretty smoothly.

I do dislike seeing D-Jack covering a kick, but what can you do.

# 53 boodahisthe1 @ 08/04/11 09:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lbjcavsx23

YES..presentation, graphics & commentary are part of the game..smh..so if the gameplay was perfect & the presentation, commentary and graphics were poor, u would be satisfied??..

The gameplay isnt perfect but it looks pretty good..U would never be heard by EA with negative comments like that..EA doesnt care if u buy or not..Sooo many people on here was sayin they werent buyin ncaa12 and guess what, they had record breaking sales this year..lmao..they dont care how U feel when ur comments have so much negativity behind them..They listen to FANS of the game, who 1st compliment them on the things they got right and then suggest what would make the game better..Not b*tch them out

If this game makes u so mad, why even come into the madden forum....ur user name should read lbjheatx6........roflmao

# 54 mva5580 @ 08/04/11 11:32 AM
Game looks pretty good to me, I actually went from on the fence to pre-ordering after that.

And as far as graphics/presentation/commentary, yes they absolutely ARE hugely important considering that this is a video game representation of something we watch on television. I actually have much lower expectations of the gameplay than I do the presentation. I think it's ridiculous that they can't get the presentation/commentary up to an extremely high level of quality considering it's basically laid out for them every week on TV. All they need to do is emulate the network presentation of a game, and it would be perfect.

But the gameplay requires so, soooooooooooo much more coding/work behind the scenes that it will *never* be what so many people here expect it to be. It's just not going to happen. As long as the gameplay is fairly good after slider adjustments, I'm fine with it. There are always going to be issues.

# 55 lbjcavsx23 @ 08/04/11 11:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boodahisthe1
YES..presentation, graphics & commentary are part of the game..smh..so if the gameplay was perfect & the presentation, commentary and graphics were poor, u would be satisfied??..

The gameplay isnt perfect but it looks pretty good..U would never be heard by EA with negative comments like that..EA doesnt care if u buy or not..Sooo many people on here was sayin they werent buyin ncaa12 and guess what, they had record breaking sales this year..lmao..they dont care how U feel when ur comments have so much negativity behind them..They listen to FANS of the game, who 1st compliment them on the things they got right and then suggest what would make the game better..Not b*tch them out

If this game makes u so mad, why even come into the madden forum....ur user name should read lbjheatx6........roflmao
No but I'd start worrying about that stuff until the game is actually playable.

It doesn't look good at all, blocking animations still suck, running animations still suck, players still skate, tackling animations still suck, etc

I know they don't care how I feel, that's why they enjoying ripping people like you off year in and year out. If they listened to the fans of the game, they would have at least 1 decent football game out on the new gen by now.

Hahahahhahahahahah so funny, what else can you come up with?

# 56 jbd345 @ 08/04/11 11:35 AM
wow you laugh at people who actually like the game?? You must have a lot of free time on your hands...

# 57 lbjcavsx23 @ 08/04/11 11:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbd345
wow you laugh at people who actually like the game?? You must have a lot of free time on your hands...
I'm laughing at him because he come up with the most funniest jokes ever "your name should be lbjheatx6"

# 58 jbd345 @ 08/04/11 12:09 PM
ah misunderstood you then my apologies....carry on.

# 59 MrSkagTrendy @ 08/04/11 12:30 PM
Granted, the main commentary improvements we see here are pre-play, but it's still an improvement. It adds so much to the authenticity to see the two booth guys talking about my QB or my star WR. I really like it and it's a step in the right direction!

# 60 chackett12 @ 08/04/11 12:48 PM
whoever played as the eagles needs to put down the sticks... for life

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.