Home
NBA 2K12 News Post

Check out NBA 2K12 screenshot #3, featuring Ronnie2K in My Player mode.

Quote:
My Player Career of Ronnie2K - David Stern's NBA Draft: For the first time, David Stern joined the 2K Sports studios and lent his voice to the NBA Draft. In NBA 2K12, Stern announces each team's pick for the entire 1st Round, something NEVER done before. Ronnie shakes Stern's hand and goes #20 as projected to the Minnesota Timberwolves."

Game: NBA 2K12Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 102 - View All
NBA 2K12 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 cavsfan2 @ 09/06/11 09:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeC
Unless you know some friends who are capable of getting the game early and putting major work in, I doubt we're going to get draft classes Day 1, if it's even an option.
Got a point there.

# 22 clipperfan811 @ 09/06/11 09:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnbelievablyRAW
Its not realistic for someone to be drafted top fifteen and not be able to do a layup 50% of the time. Now we are on a equal play field with other rookies. Hopefully it takes longer to get better ratings so it takes 2-3 years to reach 80 status. (Also making it more rewarding)
Not to derail the topic but what about Hasheem Thabeet?

I have to say these little tidbits are pretty juicy. It's pretty cool because it's sort of like a puzzle that we can keep piecing together. Nice approach 2k

# 23 BRxSKINSx @ 09/06/11 09:37 PM
Man.....My Player mode is looking to be so sweeeeeet........can't wait til Friday....

# 24 dukedude24 @ 09/06/11 09:37 PM
people are getting way too excited over this pic......

where is the draft hat?

why is Stern even uglier than real life?

oh and both of them are still wearing the awful ugly suits....

i was hoping they would change that ugly sh*t color suit........

they should let us buy clothes or something....not always wear the same ugly suit....

# 25 clipperfan811 @ 09/06/11 09:40 PM
Quote:
Unless you know some friends who are capable of getting the game early and putting major work in, I doubt we're going to get draft classes Day 1, if it's even an option.
It doesn't take that long to put a draft class together, It can definitely be done in a day especially if you already have the statistical data more or less ready.

But even if we have to wait a few days before being able to download a decent set it would be a huge plus if 2k had the foresight of letting us import draft classes for my player.

# 26 KyotoCarl @ 09/06/11 09:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dukedude24

where is the draft hat?

they should let us buy clothes or something....not always wear the same ugly suit....
I hope that is a joke cause that's something that's not even worth getting upset about.

# 27 dukedude24 @ 09/06/11 09:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyotoCarl
I hope that is a joke cause that's something that's not even worth getting upset about.
im not upset about it, but it is something they should have improved.

just saying this particular pic doesn't tell us whole lot improvement of the game.

# 28 mreyes930 @ 09/06/11 09:51 PM
Quote:
im not upset about it, but it is something they should have improved.

just saying this particular pic doesn't tell us whole lot improvement of the game.
That's the point. They give little tidbits of information to hype you up for Friday's Grand Finale.

# 29 infam0us @ 09/06/11 09:51 PM
Quote:

where is the draft hat?

You forgot to mention the lack of pocket square, they want to be the best but they cant screw up this badly.

# 30 BRxSKINSx @ 09/06/11 09:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyotoCarl
It's gotta be a joke.....

# 31 basehead617 @ 09/06/11 09:54 PM
Quote:

where is the draft hat?

Buy clothes? really?

Man, imagine the people that complain about taking dev time from the 'real game' if they had a whole feature for buying the clothes you wear to the draft.. LMAO

# 32 illwill10 @ 09/06/11 09:56 PM
The one thing about the XP is that it is only from 1 game. In that Q & A, it was said that there is a college all-star game.

# 33 RedSceptile @ 09/06/11 09:58 PM
Ronnie looks Batista and Stern looks like a toad but other than that the screen looks great a higher overall, I'm so glad that 2K seemingly took what people suggested and implemented them. Great touch guys!

# 34 dukedude24 @ 09/06/11 09:58 PM
Quote:
I understand that the suits look fugly to you but...dude. Come on now. Of all things the suit is gonna be a deal breaker for you? Seriously?
where did u read that it's a deal breaker for me???

people on this forum are pretty funny, can't allow a little complain about 2k. lol

yes, clothes are no big deal, but u guys getting orgasm over this pic that's showing no improvement is funny. lol

# 35 VDusen04 @ 09/06/11 10:00 PM
I'm probably going to get kicked in the groin for saying this, but wouldn't NFL 2K5's Crib tie into My Player pretty well?

# 36 mreyes930 @ 09/06/11 10:01 PM
Quote:
where did u read that it's a deal breaker for me???

people on this forum are pretty funny, can't allow a little complain about 2k. lol

yes, clothes are no big deal, but u guys getting orgasm over this pic that's showing no improvement is funny. lol
It wasn't necessarily the pic that everyone liked, it was the bit of info. This is the first time David Stern has loaned his voice to a game. It is the little things that us fans enjoy, there is still plenty more info to come.

# 37 BRxSKINSx @ 09/06/11 10:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VDusen04
I'm probably going to get kicked in the groin for saying this, but wouldn't NFL 2K5's Crib tie into My Player pretty well?

It would be PERFECT.....It's already been said, BUT it can't be said enough until maybe we get it OR sumthin like it or better....

# 38 infam0us @ 09/06/11 10:07 PM
Quote:
I'm sorry, but...Gotdammit now I want to buy furniture and wallpapers of My Player.
Get an air hockey table

# 39 The 24th Letter @ 09/06/11 10:15 PM
F That

I want Carmen Elektra to challenge me in the middle of a game..

Now thats a deal breaker

# 40 illwill10 @ 09/06/11 10:17 PM
Quote:
You only get one game before you're drafted so...that means no drills to start off with.

albohert32 just confirmed that there is no Combine either.
I actually dont mind this. Mainly because I felt it took way to long to get in the league. I still think there will be a Training Camp.
Coming in at 60+ will be close to other rookies. Also means that ratings will up to par with other players. Hopefully they make ratings harder to boost. Especially Off and Def Awr, Since it has a huge affect on OVR.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.