Home
UFC Undisputed 3 News Post

UGO has posted their UFC Undisputed 3 hands-on preview.

Quote:
  • The strike game has been reworked, so quick strikes like jabs are far more important and damaging and combinations can be a key to hurting your opponent.
  • You can whip knee to the body! Also, you can get leg kick TKOs.
  • The cage wall is far more important this year because it can be used to set up your opponent for submissions and you can wall walk from a seated position to get back to standing.
  • You can actually avoid getting your face pummeled if you're in the down position with your opponent inside your guard. You'll be able to dodge and weave your head to avoid strikes and to position yourself for a strike from the bottom.
  • Scarily enough, legs can break if they get checked - maybe a bit too real here?

Game: UFC Undisputed 3Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 12 - View All
UFC Undisputed 3 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Money99 @ 12/07/11 02:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
http://www.ugo.com/games/ufc-undisputed-3-preview
  • The strike game has been reworked, so quick strikes like jabs are far more important and damaging and combinations can be a key to hurting your opponent.
  • You can whip knee to the body! Also, you can get leg kick TKOs.
  • The cage wall is far more important this year because it can be used to set up your opponent for submissions and you can wall walk from a seated position to get back to standing.
  • You can actually avoid getting your face pummeled if you're in the down position with your opponent inside your guard. You'll be able to dodge and weave your head to avoid strikes and to position yourself for a strike from the bottom.
  • Scarily enough, legs can break if they get checked - maybe a bit too real here?
Great stuff! Thanks for posting.

I'm looking forward to hearing about the career mode.
I don't even care if I have to play a game based on rock-papers-scissors, if it has a deep career mode, I'm buying it.

# 2 Gotmadskillzson @ 12/07/11 05:07 PM
Legs can break ? Awesome ! Finally this will make people actually play the game like MMA and not like Fight Night.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.