Home
NBA 2K12 News Post

In speaking to Gamesradar, Eric Boenisch mentions the possibility of something arriving on Christmas Day, for NBA 2K12. What do you think it might be?

Quote:
“Dedicated” is the operative word here. While most of us will be kicking back with family and friends, a healthy portion of the NBA 2K12 development team will be hard at work on Christmas Day. Unfortunately, Mr. Boenisch wouldn’t give up the goods about any special surprises for the legions of fans who’ll boot up the game that day.

“We have some things cooking,” he says coyly. “But you’ll just have to wait to see for yourself! We’ll be enjoying Christmas, but if NBA basketball is being played then we’re working.”

Game: NBA 2K12Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 102 - View All
NBA 2K12 Videos
Member Comments
# 101 Painkiller1974 @ 12/25/11 12:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaySmooov
There are rookies. That was an idiotic post.
There are no 2nd round rookies and my post is not idiotic

# 102 Painkiller1974 @ 12/25/11 12:47 PM
Quote:
How many 2nd round rookies made their teams, besides probably this Harrelson guy on the Knicks, Isaiah Thomas on SAC, and the Lakers' rookies?
I know and i agree with you, but I think many people like to have all the players in the roster of their favorite team, I like to start an association with all players even if they are not so strong or famous
...sorry for my poor english....

# 103 fatleg3 @ 12/25/11 01:23 PM
Quote:
How many 2nd round rookies made their teams, besides probably this Harrelson guy on the Knicks, Isaiah Thomas on SAC, and the Lakers' rookies?
DeAndre Liggins is still not in the game and he made the team

# 104 NotoriousKDH @ 12/25/11 01:27 PM
Quote:
Even if they sign most dont make their teams...smh people need to do the research on guys making the team before they complain.

And have 2nd rounders ever made it on 2k opening day, and are they even really that important? I guess to some, but not most.
research?? Lol like I said majority of them signed already, knicks second rounder signed THE SAME DAY Iman shumpert, their first round pick signed,and its a GUARANTEED CONTRACT! if you look at the list of moves you'll see that. And what makes you think I'm complaining? I said it's b.s. but its not like i'm constantly posting on here about it or tweeting smh

# 105 STLRams @ 12/25/11 01:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Painkiller1974
From Italy: my nba today is on dec 24th
The roster has injured players and Okur to Nets, but no 2nd round rookies and Vasquez still to the Grizz
I think we will not have a decent roster untill mid of Jan...
Ok, next year let's do in this way 2k: I'll give you 25 euros when I will buy the game and the other 25 euros when you will patch and fix everything....

Damn I still wish there was a way for have updated rosters from 2K and the user have the option to have players injured or not for offline games.

# 106 chrisphxx12 @ 12/25/11 02:19 PM
can somebody please respond to me,i got on xbox live and i saw the new xmas uni's,so i loaded my roster and they were not there anymore,are these only with the new roster?if you already have your own roster is there a way to get the new xmas stuff?i have too many caps to do it over,any help is much appreciated

# 107 P-Dub @ 12/25/11 05:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisphxx12
can somebody please respond to me,i got on xbox live and i saw the new xmas uni's,so i loaded my roster and they were not there anymore,are these only with the new roster?if you already have your own roster is there a way to get the new xmas stuff?i have too many caps to do it over,any help is much appreciated
Create a team with all your caps, export team, repeat until all caps are exported. Load them in the new roster.

# 108 kc816 @ 12/25/11 08:27 PM
so the trailers for 2k12 that i saw penny hardaway with the penny's on was a fake? it was a ps2 2k12 video. guess it was fan made... anyway im saying that bcuz i feel robbed of my 64.79

# 109 RedmanR @ 12/25/11 08:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by P-Dub
Create a team with all your caps, export team, repeat until all caps are exported. Load them in the new roster.
I'd love to do this myself P-Dub but I'm such a n00b. I tried creating a couple teams, exporting and uploading to 2K Share but after that I'm completely lost

# 110 sactown_13 @ 12/25/11 09:08 PM
Quote:
Even if they sign most dont make their teams...smh people need to do the research on guys making the team before they complain.

And have 2nd rounders ever made it on 2k opening day, and are they even really that important? I guess to some, but not most.
Yes, they are put in every year its just 2k usually has more time to implement them into the game. As a kings fan I'm excited to roll with Isiah Thomas and honeycutt but I can wait for their release. Just because you don't care about 2nd round doesn't mean many other users don't

# 111 metovics8 @ 12/25/11 09:50 PM
just bcuz its a guaranteed contract doesnt mean they guaranteed made the team.. i think for 2nd rounders to e in youre probably gonna have to wait til every team has played

# 112 MC2 @ 12/25/11 09:55 PM
So....whats the thing they were cooking up...?

# 113 exposedaking @ 12/25/11 10:08 PM
they cooked up some burnt christmas cookies

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

# 114 Sundown @ 12/26/11 06:20 AM
Apparently the Christmas surprise was that they wouldn't have the rosters completed AND NBA Today wouldn't be working for the opening day marque matchups. This I definitely didn't expect. No Mavs championship celebration. No Bulls vs. Lakers. No Warriors vs. Clippers and being able to replay the game I was actually at. What the heck is going on over there at 2K?

# 115 spankdatazz22 @ 12/26/11 08:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundown
Apparently the Christmas surprise was that they wouldn't have the rosters completed AND NBA Today wouldn't be working for the opening day marque matchups. This I definitely didn't expect. No Mavs championship celebration. No Bulls vs. Lakers. No Warriors vs. Clippers and being able to replay the game I was actually at. What the heck is going on over there at 2K?
This is part of the reason it might be better for them to not try to do out-of-the-ordinary things; some fans aren't going to account for this being an unusual situation. You wouldn't expect there might be hiccups given the situation? For me NBA Today wasn't up early in the day, was working as expected during the day, then wasn't reflecting the games properly later in the day. I think it was Friday or Saturday I played a NBA Today Mavs game and saw the championship celebration; was going to post in the Little Things thread. And that was just a random NBA Today game where I happened to choose the Mavs at home.

Either way, it could be argued it's part of the reason they shouldn't have pushed to do so many roster updates and did one big comprehensive roster. And why they shouldn't have attempted to have the abbreviated NBA schedule reflected in NBA Today. I don't think that way myself, it's just they're going to catch it from all sides when things don't work seamlessly.

# 116 kennyacid @ 12/26/11 10:13 AM
I wish they wouldn't announce things UNTIL they release it. Let it just be a surprise.

# 117 Flightwhite24 @ 12/26/11 11:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwf32
As of Dec. 26th now i have the christmas games on nba today this is screwed up bad come on 2k give us some answers.
I got the same thing right now. Its like everything is a day late right now.

# 118 DirtySouf @ 12/26/11 11:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLIGHTWHITE
I got the same thing right now. Its like everything is a day late right now.
Yep, just like NBA2k12, a day late and a dollar short...

# 119 jersez @ 12/26/11 11:47 AM
Okay can someone catch me up, what is going on?

# 120 LakersForLife @ 12/26/11 04:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jersez
Okay can someone catch me up, what is going on?
Nba Today is a day behind. Everyone is pissed lol

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.