Home
Tiger 13 News Post

These videos are also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Game: Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 13Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 10 - View All
Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 myghty @ 01/10/12 12:45 PM
I like what I see so far with the swing mechanics. Can't wait to see more

# 2 murph17 @ 01/10/12 04:08 PM
Announcement trailer

Total Swing Control Trailer

# 3 globalbeats7 @ 01/11/12 04:23 PM
geez...just when i was done with series, they do something to pull me back in.

but i just know even with the swing improvements, there will be flaws in other aspects of the game and as a result...it will seem like a half arse effort.

# 4 acreyman @ 01/18/12 09:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by globalbeats7
geez...just when i was done with series, they do something to pull me back in.

but i just know even with the swing improvements, there will be flaws in other aspects of the game and as a result...it will seem like a half arse effort.
I like what they have done, seems a big improvement over last year. And with the Kinect integration.............dangit and I bought ALL those courses last year!

# 5 Flightwhite24 @ 01/18/12 11:01 PM
I'm not going to even try and BS myself because this yrs version looks REALLY GOOD up to this point. Considering any time out on the links this summer is pretty much out the window with the wife expecting in the summer so this is gonna be my golfing for the year. I'm buying Day 1 or earlier because I'm pretty sure I will score it early.

# 6 myghty @ 01/23/12 03:45 PM
I think I'll be getting this again this year. I like that you can place the location of the hit on the ball to create spin instead of hitting the button when the ball was in flight. Hopefully its integrated correctly!

# 7 DivotMaker @ 01/23/12 04:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by myghty
I think I'll be getting this again this year. I like that you can place the location of the hit on the ball to create spin instead of hitting the button when the ball was in flight. Hopefully its integrated correctly!
Pre-Shot boost and after shot Spin have been eliminated from what I am hearing....

# 8 OnlookerDelay @ 01/23/12 08:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DivotMaker
Pre-Shot boost and after shot Spin have been eliminated from what I am hearing....
From what I saw on the latest 2:39 Total Swing Control video (the one at Pebble Beach, I believe it's the 10th hole), you can still do post shot spin. If you'll notice the ball symbol on the lower right hand corner has an arrow on it showing the ball spin. Whoever is playing the game is varying the direction and vector of that arrow during ball flight.

I'm sure we're seeing Amateur or at worst Pro in that video.

As for the "boost", isn't that done by simply overswinging on the swing arc meter? Of course if you err in the tracking, the error will be magnified proportionally to the degree you've overswung, based on what I'm reading.

# 9 Matt10 @ 01/24/12 02:21 AM
Looks promising, using some well deserved features from other golf games from Gusto Games, etc.

I laughed when he said "open stance to draw, close to fade" - I could tell he knew he messed that up too, but it was too late. Oh well, I have faith that TW13 is going to be a keeper.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.