Home
News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Please give thanks to blueandwhite!

Game: MLB 12 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3Votes for game: 55 - View All
MLB 12 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Pizzle012 @ 02/26/12 05:38 PM
Miguel Cabrera is one of the best player in baseball yet hes only 4th best on his team hes first 2nd at the worse

# 22 Chrisksaint @ 02/26/12 05:40 PM
Hmm Marlins are interesting, interested to see what Hanley's individual ratings are

# 23 ARoid1313 @ 02/26/12 05:41 PM
shouldn't Jose Bautista have a longer contract than 1 year? its gonna suck seeing the cpu try and unload him in franchise again this year.
cant they not at the very least let us adjust the years in the contracts??

# 24 metsfan4life1 @ 02/26/12 05:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizzle012
Miguel Cabrera is one of the best player in baseball yet hes only 4th best on his team hes first 2nd at the worse
I'm a little anoyyed About Murphy, Ramirez, Ikes, and Dudas rating.. I can't see Murph, Dudas, and Davis.. But, I know that They're all apart of our best 9 players. And Ramon Ramirez had a great relief pitchers year last year! He should be higher than what he is... He's one of the most consistent relievers in the game and he'll end up being maybe just good in the game.. I'll be editing him, the Dude, Ike's and Murphy's attributes. Only to where they truly belong. Not by much, but to where they should be based on the years they had last year. Davis, regardless of injury or not, is one of the top 5 1Bs in the NL!

# 25 metsfan4life1 @ 02/26/12 05:45 PM
Some of their ratings are bad.. But thank god we can edit.

# 26 KMRblue1027 @ 02/26/12 05:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyused
I love Victorino, but there is no way he should be higher rated than freaking Hunter Pence!
Bull. Pence had a BABIP fueled season with terrible defense, weak speed, and unsustainable power numbers completely out of line with his career.

Victorino is the 3rd best defensive player on the team behind Rollens and Utley. Had stellar power, a good walk rate with a very low strikeout rate (BB/K rate is the most important thing for an MLB offense). If it wasn't for his late August/September collapse he would have had the second most WAR among NL outfielders behind only Kemp. He was more valuable to the Phillies then Cliff Lee and Halladay up until September.

# 27 BigBoi23 @ 02/26/12 05:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metsfan4life1
I'm a little anoyyed About Murphy, Ramirez, Ikes, and Dudas rating.. I can't see Murph, Dudas, and Davis.. But, I know that They're all apart of our best 9 players. And Ramon Ramirez had a great relief pitchers year last year! He should be higher than what he is... He's one of the most consistent relievers in the game and he'll end up being maybe just good in the game.. I'll be editing him, the Dude, Ike's and Murphy's attributes. Only to where they truly belong. Not by much, but to where they should be based on the years they had last year. Davis, regardless of injury or not, is one of the top 5 1Bs in the NL!
Lol well, doesn't hurt that Fielder and Pujols left for the AL either.

# 28 ZOMB13AUTOPILOT @ 02/26/12 05:49 PM
Surprised to see Beltran's 2nd for St. Louis. Hmmmm.

# 29 edborstein @ 02/26/12 05:50 PM
When's the release date?

And how did someone manage to film this, if it's not out yet?

# 30 Mabster @ 02/26/12 05:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by edborstein
When's the release date?

And how did someone manage to film this, if it's not out yet?

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-best-buy.html

# 31 metsfan4life1 @ 02/26/12 05:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ballaholic04
I used to do this then I realized that my opinion of my own team will always be a bit biased no matter how I look at it and another thing to realize is that SCEA isnt perfect on any other team also, so some players on other teams are also over rated and under rated, but it all evens itself out.
I wouldn't cheat, never! It would ruin the whole realism experience. Like say I have Bay, but because he doesn't steal a lot of base and isn't noticeably fast, in the game his speed is just okay. I'd bump his speed up to good and his base running ability up, he runs the bases great and is a good base stealer when he steals. And also, bay hustles a lot, so that translates into pretty good speed.

# 32 metsfan4life1 @ 02/26/12 05:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZOMB13AUTOPILOT
Surprised to see Beltran's 2nd for St. Louis. Hmmmm.
Look at his numbers last year, they were really good. His ratings right. But Berkmens is a little low.

# 33 Bp2 Triz @ 02/26/12 06:25 PM
glad they overrated sizemore once again.. hell def. be on the trade block for my franchise.

# 34 catch212 @ 02/26/12 06:47 PM
I'm lol'ing at Trever Miller being a top-9 guy on the Cubs roster. Yikes.

# 35 mpbaseball22 @ 02/26/12 06:48 PM
That Pirates roster is so depressing...

# 36 ty5oke @ 02/26/12 06:56 PM
The contracts ala Howard (4M) and Werth (3.5M) kill a bit of the realism for franchise.

# 37 blueandwhite @ 02/26/12 07:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpbaseball22
That Pirates roster is so depressing...
Isn't it? Was kind of surprised to see Tabata not included in the Top 9. I imagine AJ Burnett will be in the Top 9 too.

# 38 catch212 @ 02/26/12 07:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metsfan4life1
Not to be rude, but dickens a great number four on a winning team. Look at his numbers the last two year. He's earned it and truthfully, Ryan V from the giants I think is a tad bit higher and he's only done it for one year(last) and dickey did it in 2010 and was still underrated. But Dickeys earned it. He's a competitor and he also got off to a terrible start last year!

A "number 4 starter on a winning team" is a little different than the third best player overall on a team. You just reinforced his statement.

# 39 CabreraMVP @ 02/26/12 07:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ballaholic04
He's one of the best HITTERS in baseball but his ratings probably took a little dive due to his horrid speed and baserunning. Oh and defense.
He's a great baserunner, just not a fast one. Just saying. lol.

My first reaction was, am I mad they underrated him so much or am I excited that there is 3 better players on the Tigers?

I don't know how Fielder is higher. Cabrera is a superior hitter, a better defender (at first base). They probably just gave him horrible ratings at third which sunk his value.

I hate how they rate closers though, it's too high. Heath Bell is not even close to the best player on the Marlins. Valverde is not better than Fielder, Cabrera, etc. I always hate how elite closers are automatically 1st or 2nd. I think the Pujols, Cabrera's, Kemp's of the world are better than the Papelbons, Valverdes, and Bell's.

Salaries still puzzle me though. Verlander is at 22 million, Fielder is at 10 million. I just wish there was a little more logic/realism into the numbers.

# 40 JayD @ 02/26/12 07:18 PM
Braves pitching staff = dominant! Now if we can just hit.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.