Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

According to Ronnie2K's Twitter feed, 2K Sports will have a big NBA 2K13 announcement in the next couple of weeks.

Quote:
We never really do anything at E3 as you guys know but I am definitely going to try to give an insider look at the show, more than last yr

Having said that, we're expecting to make a big #NBA2K13 announcement in the next coupla weeks that I am fairly confident will impress you

Of course, it's my subjective opinion. What I think is cool may not be what you think is cool. But some exciting stuff is going down this yr

What impresses people is different for everyone. But I think our most hardcore fans will like what we have in store.

With that, I am out. See you tomorrow.

What do you think it will be?

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 youvalss @ 05/24/12 09:05 PM
I think it depends on how big Live's announcements will be. Hard to say right now. Hopefully it IS something big. I hope it's not another "You choose the ____ this year by voting online" kind of thing.

# 2 Goffs @ 05/24/12 09:11 PM
Its going to be Kinect only controls!

# 3 Crankykong99 @ 05/24/12 09:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
No, just no... I can't afford that Kinect ****.

# 4 youvalss @ 05/24/12 09:32 PM
Quote:
They will have to give up the square button (X?) for shooting first, and I don't see it happening soon. You will have to rip that button from your controller and glue it to your finger to move to motion-only controls.

# 5 Goffs @ 05/24/12 09:44 PM
Realistically I would guess its going to be an announcement of another announcement. I'm just going by 2k's history because they sure love there announcements.

# 6 youvalss @ 05/24/12 10:05 PM
Quote:
Realistically I would guess its going to be an announcement of another announcement. I'm just going by 2k's history because they sure love there announcements.
Which will be an apology for not releasing info on Friday, which will be released "Early next week".

# 7 24 @ 05/24/12 10:10 PM
It will have to do with Legends, Crews or Association mode

# 8 youvalss @ 05/24/12 10:15 PM
^^ I wonder how big of announcement it can be if it's related to legend. I mean, unless they signed all the missing guys (let your imagination run), and even with that - I can't see what else they can do. they will need much more than legends this year, in my opinion.

# 9 kolanji @ 05/24/12 10:20 PM
probably integrated presentation with TNT

# 10 Sausage @ 05/24/12 10:26 PM
Throwing out something wild, but I believe it may be some type of NCAA College Basketball integration. Possibly a combination NBA/College Hoops 2K12.

# 11 youvalss @ 05/24/12 10:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kolanji
probably integrated presentation with TNT
Has Sony given up on this?

# 12 wrestlinggod1 @ 05/24/12 10:29 PM
I hope it's not just the return of the crew thing that they took out.

# 13 jd@os @ 05/24/12 10:30 PM
Quote:
Gotta love those announcements about announcements right?

I posted this before, but I will never forget this: at my old job we had a meeting every Wednesday. One time we didn't meet: the next Wednesday, we actually had a meeting about why we didn't have a meeting.

# 14 kolanji @ 05/24/12 10:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by youvalss
Has Sony given up on this?
do elaborate some am not sure what u mean

# 15 youvalss @ 05/24/12 10:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kolanji
do elaborate some am not sure what u mean
I thought Sony had the rights for TNT, unless they're done with this (no sense for this deal when you don't release a basketball game)...which reminds me of another company with rights for some network license for years...without even using it...

# 16 kolanji @ 05/24/12 10:37 PM
well am oblivious to that to be honest but i do know live 13 has ESPN i am along d lines of 2K going with TNT

# 17 youvalss @ 05/24/12 10:42 PM
Is there any other major network that airs NBA games?

# 18 kolanji @ 05/24/12 10:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by youvalss
Is there any other major network that airs NBA games?
yes there is ABC( which is still ESPN) and then there is NBA tv which i think is still TNT if am not mistaken

guys have mods on pc version of nba 2k with TNT would be great if they integrated it legally 2k had ESPN already and it was awesome

# 19 Playboy™ @ 05/24/12 10:47 PM
All Star Weekend ???? I Wish

# 20 kolanji @ 05/24/12 10:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playboy™
All Star Weekend ???? I Wish
naw EA sport have the rights to that

« Previous123456789Next »

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.