Home
News Post

Obi Wan said it best about the current situation, there has been "a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror, and were suddenly silenced"

'King' Lebron James has won himself a title. For all of you guys, the question now to be asked: What are you expecting next from Lebron and the Heat? Is anything less than a repeat a failure?

Sound off!

Member Comments
# 101 Championships @ 06/24/12 02:53 PM
Now I think all the LeBron attention will go to straight to Carmelo Anthony for being in the league 10 years almost without a ring or many playoff wins..

# 102 slimm44 @ 06/24/12 02:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigmac612
You ever think about that those guys were gettin drafted because Lebron was winning about 50+ games a season...so most of those guys are late first rounders or 2nd round picks...

Lebron was winning 60+ games a season, east conf finals, went to a Nba finals with them scrubs.

And i get tired of ppl using Scottie...tf was scottie when mike left?????? Oh yall gon use that one season when MJ retired and his scrub *** didnt wanna come back in the game in a crucial playoff series...yeah he sure was a hell of a player without mike -_-
Point 1 - Your first two paragraphs back up the points that the Cavs weren't going to be able to build around him through the draft, their draft picks weren't considered tradeable assets because they were always in the latter picks in the round and they couldn't trade the players that they drafted because they had no value. The Cavs weren't going to attract any big-name FA's because they play in Cleveland. If he wanted to win, which he did, he had to make a change.

Point 2 - Get out of here calling Pippen a scrub. The year Jordan retired (the 1994 season), led a team who's second best players were Toni Kukoc and Horace Grant to a 55-27 record, took the Knicks (who went to the Finals) to 7 games in the playoffs and averaged 22 points, 9 boards, 6 assists, 3 steals and a block per game while shooting 49% from the field, won All-Star game MVP, was voted to the All-Defensive and All-NBA 1st teams. He played great man-to-man and help D, was a Doberman on the perimeter, could drive and finish, operate out of the post, and had a good mid-range jumper.

# 103 burter @ 06/24/12 03:05 PM
Quote:
You ever think about that those guys were gettin drafted because Lebron was winning about 50+ games a season...so most of those guys are late first rounders or 2nd round picks...

Lebron was winning 60+ games a season, east conf finals, went to a Nba finals with them scrubs.

And i get tired of ppl using Scottie...tf was scottie when mike left?????? Oh yall gon use that one season when MJ retired and his scrub *** didnt wanna come back in the game in a crucial playoff series...yeah he sure was a hell of a player without mike -_-

MJ was 38-40 still avg about 20 a game...droppin a occasional 50 on fools heads with the wizards..and had them 2-3 games out the playoffs each of his 2yrs..if im not mistakin..with Tyron Lue as his pg n Kwame/popeye jones as his center O.o...Thats GREATNESS

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
Scottie was mvp of all star game when Jordan retired. Scottie almost beat the knicks in game 7 to send bulls to the eastern finals. Scottie lead the bulls that year in points, assist, blocks and the league in steals. Finish 3rd in MVP votes. Scottie had Portland up 15 in game 7 against lakers till shaq and kobe went bonkers. Yea Scottie soooooooo sucks. Yea you keep believing that if you want too. And yea he wanted to be the man and take the last shot. At least he wanted too. I'm sure he would do it over again if he could, but I'm not going to call him a scrub for making one mistake in his whole career.

And the bulls didn't go into winter hibernation after Jordan left, like the cavs did when Bron left. Maybe because even though the bulls were winning they Knew How To Draft Late round picks.

EDIT: Haha slimm44 you beat me too it :P

# 104 BlastX21 @ 06/24/12 03:34 PM
Lol at dissing Scottie Pippen.

# 105 wildcatchild @ 06/24/12 03:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by burter
Scottie was mvp of all star game when Jordan retired. Scottie almost beat the knicks in game 7 to send bulls to the eastern finals. Scottie lead the bulls that year in points, assist, blocks and the league in steals. Finish 3rd in MVP votes. Scottie had Portland up 15 in game 7 against lakers till shaq and kobe went bonkers. Yea Scottie soooooooo sucks. Yea you keep believing that if you want too. And yea he wanted to be the man and take the last shot. At least he wanted too. I'm sure he would do it over again if he could, but I'm not going to call him a scrub for making one mistake in his whole career.

And the bulls didn't go into winter hibernation after Jordan left, like the cavs did when Bron left. Maybe because even though the bulls were winning they Knew How To Draft Late round picks.

EDIT: Haha slimm44 you beat me too it :P
As much as I dislike the Heat, I can't use the Bulls as a defense....especially trying to say things like Pippen was a scrub. True, the Bulls drafted Pip, but IMO he is better than Wade when you take into consideration his defensive ability. Actually, come to think of it, you could use the '91-'93 Bulls as an apt comparison to the 2012 Heat:

Chalmers = Paxon
Wade = Pippen
LBJ= Jordan
Bosh = Grant
Battier = Cartwright (two totally different players positions but similiar impact/roles, i.e., play defense and make open shots)

Miller = Craig Hodges
Cole = B.J. Armstrong
Haslem = Stacey King/Scott Williams

And of course, Joel Anthony = Will Perdue.

# 106 Bigmac612 @ 06/24/12 03:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slimm44
Point 1 - Your first two paragraphs back up the points that the Cavs weren't going to be able to build around him through the draft, their draft picks weren't considered tradeable assets because they were always in the latter picks in the round and they couldn't trade the players that they drafted because they had no value. The Cavs weren't going to attract any big-name FA's because they play in Cleveland. If he wanted to win, which he did, he had to make a change.

Point 2 - Get out of here calling Pippen a scrub. The year Jordan retired (the 1994 season), led a team who's second best players were Toni Kukoc and Horace Grant to a 55-27 record, took the Knicks (who went to the Finals) to 7 games in the playoffs and averaged 22 points, 9 boards, 6 assists, 3 steals and a block per game while shooting 49% from the field, won All-Star game MVP, was voted to the All-Defensive and All-NBA 1st teams. He played great man-to-man and help D, was a Doberman on the perimeter, could drive and finish, operate out of the post, and had a good mid-range jumper.
Who said they needed to build around him through the draft?? I didnt...point is he was still winning games and acheiving great success with those players...they way most of yall talk about them you would think they were winning 20games a season

Alot of those players went on to have greater success with other teams..sooo i wouldnt necessarily say they were bad picks...

As for pippen...like i said bring up that one year...i nevr said he sucked or a scrub for his abilities as a player..but hes a scrub for dissing his team...so thanks for putting words in my mouth...but he wasnt nearly as good without Mike...

MJ put Pippen in the HOF..did MJ need Pippen..sure..but Mike didnt need Scottie as much as Scottie needed Mike...who you think taught Scottie his work ethic?? Improved Scottie abilities as a defensive player...Scottie himself admitted this about MJ but Pippen aint no DWade...and i was glued to those Bulls teams and recognize that Dwade is a superior talent...

What MJ was able to do with the lack of "Superstar" players around him is amazing..this is why he is the GOAT...he made serviceable avg players look like All Stars to yall...and when MJ left..you seen how avg alot of those guys was including Scottie...thats my imo

I wish ppl would stop Comparing Kobe, Lebron or whoever to MJ...there is none...like Magic said "Theres Michael Jordan....then theres da rest of us"...and it still and will remain to hold true...

Lebron will never surpass Mike...that was cemented as soon as he coward out and went to Miami...as long as him and Dwade play together Dwade is always gon be one ring ahead of Lebron...He already did it without Lbj...Lebron prob aint never gonna do it without Wade...you guys think that doesnt mean something?????? Do ppl actually think you can put LBJ on MJ level based off that??...its crazy..i dnt understand it all...is LBJ is a GREAT GREAT GREAT player..the most physically dominant athlete i EVER seen in my opinion...buts lack of mental/emotional sharpness prevents me from putting him on a Top 5 of all time level...like i said his Talent and stats do!!! But to me you need more than that...to get into that status....maybe along the line i will rethink it if he shows me something more...but no, he didnt do nothing more than what your pose to do and what was already suspected when Him,Bosh and Dwade joined up...period

Oh and the Bulls didnt go into winter hibernation after mike left????? WHAT!?!?!?!? i almost took them a decade to finally get back in the playoffs lmaoooooo

# 107 Bigmac612 @ 06/24/12 03:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcatchild
As much as I dislike the Heat, I can't use the Bulls as a defense....especially trying to say things like Pippen was a scrub. True, the Bulls drafted Pip, but IMO he is better than Wade when you take into consideration his defensive ability. Actually, come to think of it, you could use the '91-'93 Bulls as an apt comparison to the 2012 Heat:

Chalmers = Paxon
Wade = Pippen
LBJ= Jordan
Bosh = Grant
Battier = Cartwright (two totally different players positions but similiar impact/roles, i.e., play defense and make open shots)

Miller = Craig Hodges
Cole = B.J. Armstrong
Haslem = Stacey King/Scott Williams

And of course, Joel Anthony = Will Perdue.
Bosh = Horace Grant...WHAT!?!?!?!?!
PIPPEN = DWADE...WHAT!?!?!?!?
Hodges = Miller....WHAT!?!?!?
Chalmers = Paxon....semi-WHAT!?!?!?

dude i dnt understand your comparisons at all...

# 108 Sportsbuck @ 06/24/12 03:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
Stumbled upon this video on YT. because of his complete meltdown vs Dallas, you forget about all these plays he made last year, lol

Tell you what, He's not high on my list to take the absolute last shot to win....but I'll take him in a clutch game any day...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eDjY...e_gdata_player

EDIT: meant to post this on the LBJ thread mods
For me, that's what made last years Finals meltdown so perplexing...

He had just gone off with clutch play after clutch play in crunchtime against two of the best teams in the NBA, only to crumble in the Finals down the stretch.

# 109 slimm44 @ 06/24/12 04:10 PM
Re: Wildcatchild

The Sonics drafted Pip. The Bulls traded Olden Polynice for him.

Re: Bigmac612 - Answers in bold

Quote:
Who said they needed to build around him through the draft?? I didnt...point is he was still winning games and acheiving great success with those players...they way most of yall talk about them you would think they were winning 20games a season.

They had 7 years with Lebron. Name one impact player that they got through FA or trade that would have helped him win a chip if he would have stayed. The best player he had during his tenure was Mo Williams and he is NOT a second option on a championship team. I wasn't implying that you brought up the draft topic. It was either other people in this thread or in the LBJ thread. I'm honestly not sure which it was, I've been bouncing back and forth between the two.

Alot of those players went on to have greater success with other teams..sooo i wouldnt necessarily say they were bad picks...

2003 - Lebron, Jason Kapono
2004 - Luke Jackson
2005 - no pick
2006 - Shannon Brown, Daniel Gibson, Ejike Ugboaja
2007 - no pick
2008 - JJ Hickson
2009 - Danny Green, Christian Eyenga

Name one of those players that is a successful NBA player.

As for pippen...like i said bring up that one year...i nevr said he sucked or a scrub...so thanks for putting words in my mouth...but he wasnt nearly as good without Mike...

This was your direct quote - "And i get tired of ppl using Scottie...tf was scottie when mike left?????? Oh yall gon use that one season when MJ retired and his scrub *** didnt wanna come back in the game in a crucial playoff series...yeah he sure was a hell of a player without mike -_-".

Either you don't know what you said a few hours ago or you're trying to lie to change your story since you started getting blasted.

MJ put Pippen in the HOF..did MJ need Pippen..sure..but Mike didnt need Scottie as much as Scottie needed Mike...who you think taught Scottie his work ethic?? Improved Scottie abilities as a defensive player...Scottie himself admitted this about MJ but Pippen aint no DWade...and i was glued to those Bulls teams and recognize that Dwade is a superior talent...

I'm starting to believe you're actually Skip Bayless. You're attributing a HOF career and top 50 ranking All-Time player's success to somebody else. I don't have much to say to that. Hold on...are you saying that Wade is better than Pippen was?

What MJ was able to do with the lack of "Superstar" players around him is amazing..this is why he is the GOAT...he made serviceable avg players look like All Stars to yall...and when MJ left..you seen how avg alot of those guys was including Scottie...thats my imo

Scottie was All-NBA and All First Team Defense without MJ. I'm not touching the rest because it's off topic. We're already off-topic enough.

I wish ppl would stop Comparing Kobe, Lebron or whoever to MJ...there is none...like Magic said "Theres Michael Jordan....then theres da rest of us"...and it still and will remain to hold true...

Nobody brought up those names in this conversation until you did.

Lebron will never surpass Mike...that was cemented as soon as he coward out and went to Miami...as long as him and Dwade play together Dwade is always gon be one ring ahead of Lebron...He already did it without Lbj...Lebron prob aint never gonna do it without Wade...you guys think that doesnt mean something?????? Do ppl actually think you can put LBJ on MJ level based off that??...its crazy..i dnt understand it all...is LBJ is a GREAT GREAT GREAT player..the most physically dominant athlete i EVER seen in my opinion...buts lack of mental/emotional sharpness prevents me from putting him on a Top 5 of all time level...like i said his Talent and stats do!!! But to me you need more than that...to get into that status....maybe along the line i will rethink it if he shows me something more...but no, he didnt do nothing more than what your pose to do and what was already suspected when Him,Bosh and Dwade joined up...period

See above comment. This entire paragraph has nothing to do with the thread.
To answer the OP again - Hopefully what's NOT next for LBJ is for his forehead to continue turning into a fivehead.

# 110 Bigmac612 @ 06/24/12 04:37 PM
[quote]
Quote:
True, the Bulls drafted Pip,QUOTE]

The Sonics drafted Pip. The Bulls traded Olden Polynice for him.

Re: Bigmac612 - Answers in bold

Quote:
Who said they needed to build around him through the draft?? I didnt...point is he was still winning games and acheiving great success with those players...they way most of yall talk about them you would think they were winning 20games a season.

They had 7 years with Lebron. Name one impact player that they got through FA or trade that would have helped him win a chip if he would have stayed. The best player he had during his tenure was Mo Williams and he is NOT a second option on a championship team.

2003 - Lebron, Jason Kapono
2004 - Luke Jackson
2005 - no pick
2006 - Shannon Brown, Daniel Gibson, Ejike Ugboaja
2007 - no pick
2008 - JJ Hickson
2009 - Danny Green, Christian Eyenga

Name one of those players that is a successful NBA player.

As for pippen...like i said bring up that one year...i nevr said he sucked or a scrub...so thanks for putting words in my mouth...but he wasnt nearly as good without Mike...

This was your direct quote - "And i get tired of ppl using Scottie...tf was scottie when mike left?????? Oh yall gon use that one season when MJ retired and his scrub *** didnt wanna come back in the game in a crucial playoff series...yeah he sure was a hell of a player without mike -_-".

Either you don't know what you said a few hours ago or you're trying to lie to change your story since you started getting blasted.

I'm starting to believe you're actually Skip Bayless. You're attributing a HOF career and top 50 ranking All-Time player's success to somebody else. I don't have much to say to that. Hold on...are you saying that Wade is better than Pippen was?

Scottie was All-NBA and All First Team Defense without MJ. I'm not touching the rest because it's off topic. We're already off-topic enough.

Nobody brought up those names in this conversation until you did.

See above comment. This entire paragraph has nothing to do with the thread.
To answer the OP again - Hopefully what's NOT next for LBJ is for his forehead to continue turning into a fivehead.
I cant see bold cuz im on my phone using Tapatalk but i see your answers...

1. I could careless about gettin blasted..i have my opinion on Pip and that wont change no matter how many ppl blast me...i reiterated the scrub part because i didnt mean Scrub as a player, i meant it as it his he quit on his team in a crucial playoff series which made me call him a scrub, thats my fault..i should have clarified better

2. I dnt agree with Skip often..but he is right on when he talks about MJ and those Bulls teams to me...Yes im saying Dwade is better than Pippen, Dwade avgs more points a game during his career, he has won a ring...plus a finals Mvp..before the big "3"..he has a allstar MVP...plus just as many appearances..im not in front of a comp like most of yall...so i cant google ppl stats or how many 1st team all nbas ppl are...but yes, Dwade is better than Pippen imo...ive watched both in their primes...Dwade is a better basketball player than Pippen Dwade was a Superstar/Allstar player more than one year...as yall love to say about Scottie during Mikes first retirement...

3. I have read thru this Topic, and there have been ppl throwing around those comparisions

4. Maybe not but it was in conjunction of was being discussed as this thread went along...

Oh and Did you not see J.J. Hickson dis year for Portland??...Danny Green for the spurs??...wasnt Daniel Gibson a great role player for those Cle teams?? Wasnt Shannon Brown a integral part of LA championship runs?? Didnt he get a big contract because of it??..didnt you see how much LA missed him against OKC in the playoffs because of his energy and defense regarding Westbrook??...cmon mannn

# 111 wildcatchild @ 06/24/12 04:50 PM
Quote:
Bosh = Horace Grant...WHAT!?!?!?!?!
PIPPEN = DWADE...WHAT!?!?!?!?
Hodges = Miller....WHAT!?!?!?
Chalmers = Paxon....semi-WHAT!?!?!?

dude i dnt understand your comparisons at all...

Dude, calm down. I'm not saying they are similiar players, just that they fill similiar roles:

Bosh/Grant: Rebound, defend, and knock down wide open shots. Legitimate 3rd option on offense who also plays power forward/center at times.

Wade/Pippen: Legitimate 2nd banana that can score and play defense (not as good as Pippen though on the defensive side)

Miller/Hodges: Both are pure shooters who are basically brought into the game to knock down open shots.

Chalmers/Paxon: Both played point guard but were not the primary ball handler. Both were expected to spread the floor and knock down open shots.

That's what I was doing with my comparison...comparing roles, not players....which is why I say they remind me of those Bulls teams.

# 112 Bigmac612 @ 06/24/12 04:59 PM
Quote:
Dude, calm down. I'm not saying they are similiar players, just that they fill similiar roles:

Bosh/Grant: Rebound, defend, and knock down wide open shots. Legitimate 3rd option on offense who also plays power forward/center at times.

Wade/Pippen: Legitimate 2nd banana that can score and play defense (not as good as Pippen though on the defensive side)

Miller/Hodges: Both are pure shooters who are basically brought into the game to knock down open shots.

Chalmers/Paxon: Both played point guard but were not the primary ball handler. Both were expected to spread the floor and knock down open shots.

That's what I was doing with my comparison...comparing roles, not players....which is why I say they remind me of those Bulls teams.
Yeah...but its different you have to go out and play on the court..the heat have far more superior talent than what the 91-93 Bulls had...

# 113 slimm44 @ 06/24/12 05:01 PM
[quote=Bigmac612;2043799348]
Quote:

I cant see bold cuz im on my phone using Tapatalk but i see your answers...

1. I could careless about gettin blasted..i have my opinion on Pip and that wont change no matter how many ppl blast me...i reiterated the scrub part because i didnt mean Scrub as a player, i meant it as it his he quit on his team in a crucial playoff series which made me call him a scrub, thats my fault..i should have clarified better

2. I dnt agree with Skip often..but he is right on when he talks about MJ and those Bulls teams to me...Yes im saying Dwade is better than Pippen, Dwade avgs more points a game during his career, he has won a ring...plus a finals Mvp..before the big "3"..he has a allstar MVP...plus just as many appearances..im not in front of a comp like most of yall...so i cant google ppl stats or how many 1st team all nbas ppl are...but yes, Dwade is better than Pippen imo...ive watched both in their primes...Dwade is a better basketball player than Pippen Dwade was a Superstar/Allstar player more than one year...as yall love to say about Scottie during Mikes first retirement...

3. I have read thru this Topic, and there have been ppl throwing around those comparisions

4. Maybe not but it was in conjunction of was being discussed as this thread went along...

Oh and Did you not see J.J. Hickson dis year for Portland??...Danny Green for the spurs??...wasnt Daniel Gibson a great role player for those Cle teams?? Wasnt Shannon Brown a integral part of LA championship runs?? Didnt he get a big contract because of it??..didnt you see how much LA missed him against OKC in the playoffs because of his energy and defense regarding Westbrook??...cmon mannn

1 and 2. Pippen was top 50 All-Time, I believe before the first retirement. He was a first ballot HOF'er. If you want to credit his success to Jordan, that's fine. If you want to think that Wade is better than Pippen, that's fine too. We can agree to disagree.

3. Not recently. Even if it was part of the immediate conversation, it's still off-topic and completely irrelevant.

4. Hickson played less than 20 games for Portland, after the Kings cut him. Repeat, he got cut by the Kings. He's very young and may grow as a player, but to say he's successful now is something I can't get down with.

Danny Green is a 7-9th option on any given team. He's not good enough to be a 6th man at this point. Again, he may progress, but he's not there yet. He's a good shooter, but that's it.

No, Shannon Brown wasn't an integral part of any championship run. He was what, a 7th man? 8th? You could have replaced him with a number of shooting guards and gotten the same result. He's athletic and can occasionally hit spot up 3's. His defense is above average due to his athleticism but his basketball IQ is below average. He was only good enough to be a below-average to average 6th man this year on the Suns. The Lakers had him against the Mavs two years ago and still got swept.

Out of curiosity, how old are you? I'm curious if you watched the first 3peat Bulls squads play or just go by Youtube clips and stories, based on your statement that MIA was far superior in talent than those Bulls teams.

# 114 wildcatchild @ 06/24/12 05:05 PM
Quote:
Yeah...but its different you have to go out and play on the court..the heat have far more superior talent than what the 91-93 Bulls had...

Not sure how old you are (or if you ever saw the 91-93 Bulls teams play) but the Heat are not in the same league as those Bulls teams. Those Bulls teams were never beaten in a playoff series, nor were they ever on the brink of elimination like Heat were twice this season. I will admit that, 1-3, the Wade/Bosh/James trio is arguably slightly more gifted offensively than the Jordan/Pippen/Grant trio but those Bulls teams were absolute monsters on both ends of the court. Maybe I'll change my mind if the Heat reel off two more championships, but comparing this Heat team to those Bulls teams is silly, at least right now.

# 115 Bigmac612 @ 06/24/12 05:23 PM
[quote=slimm44;2043799394]
Quote:

1 and 2. Pippen was top 50 All-Time, I believe before the first retirement. He was a first ballot HOF'er. If you want to credit his success to Jordan, that's fine. If you want to think that Wade is better than Pippen, that's fine too. We can agree to disagree.

3. Not recently. Even if it was part of the immediate conversation, it's still off-topic and completely irrelevant.

4. Hickson played less than 20 games for Portland, after the Kings cut him. Repeat, he got cut by the Kings. He's very young and may grow as a player, but to say he's successful now is something I can't get down with.

Danny Green is a 7-9th option on any given team. He's not good enough to be a 6th man at this point. Again, he may progress, but he's not there yet. He's a good shooter, but that's it.

No, Shannon Brown wasn't an integral part of any championship run. He was what, a 7th man? 8th? You could have replaced him with a number of shooting guards and gotten the same result. He's athletic and can occasionally hit spot up 3's. His defense is above average due to his athleticism but his basketball IQ is below average. He was only good enough to be a below-average to average 6th man this year on the Suns. The Lakers had him against the Mavs two years ago and still got swept.

Out of curiosity, how old are you? I'm curious if you watched the first 3peat Bulls squads play or just go by Youtube clips and stories, based on your statement that MIA was far superior in talent than those Bulls teams.
1. Hickson has proved he can be successful..so has Green..like i said, they went on to greater success with other teams...they were not bad picks..i never said they were 2nd options...i said they arent bad picks....Brown wasnt an integral part??????????? You can nitpick all you want about his "cant do's" but he made some big plays during the LA run...idk thing the win one of the two without him...why are we talkin about the Mavs??...soooo, NOBODY was gonna beat that team last year...Dirk was Rambo on a mission

3. I said superior TALENT!!! Not TEAM!!! TALENT!!!!!..are you telling me..Jordan,Pippen,Paxon,Armstong,Hodges,Grant,Cart wright is more TALENTED than LBJ,Dwade,Bosh,Chalmers,Haslem,Battier,Mike Miller?? Wasnt nobody a second option on those Bulls teams accept for Scottie...You have 3 players on the Heat who ALL been first options and had their "own" teams..that makes them a superior TALENTED team right there!!!...then Mike Miller,Battier, and somewhat Haslem have all been 2nd options at some points in their career...

So yes, Miami was a superior TALENTED team...were they a superior "Team" in terms of the meaning of "Team" No...but i never said they was in the first place...smh

# 116 slimm44 @ 06/24/12 06:14 PM
[quote=Bigmac612;2043799434]
Quote:
Originally Posted by slimm44

1. Hickson has proved he can be successful..so has Green..like i said, they went on to greater success with other teams...they were not bad picks..i never said they were 2nd options...i said they arent bad picks....Brown wasnt an integral part??????????? You can nitpick all you want about his "cant do's" but he made some big plays during the LA run...idk thing the win one of the two without him...why are we talkin about the Mavs??...soooo, NOBODY was gonna beat that team last year...Dirk was Rambo on a mission

3. I said superior TALENT!!! Not TEAM!!! TALENT!!!!!..are you telling me..Jordan,Pippen,Paxon,Armstong,Hodges,Grant,Cart wright is more TALENTED than LBJ,Dwade,Bosh,Chalmers,Haslem,Battier,Mike Miller?? Wasnt nobody a second option on those Bulls teams accept for Scottie...You have 3 players on the Heat who ALL been first options and had their "own" teams..that makes them a superior TALENTED team right there!!!...then Mike Miller,Battier, and somewhat Haslem have all been 2nd options at some points in their career...

So yes, Miami was a superior TALENTED team...were they a superior "Team" in terms of the meaning of "Team" No...but i never said they was in the first place...smh

1. Apparantley, you're definition of success and mine are different. Both players you mentioned are one-dimensional role players. Hickson can score at the rim, Green can hit open 3's.

2. You're starting to devolve into gibberish. I don't think I can respond because I am unsure of what you are saying. If you want to try to use better grammar and punctuation, possibly using full sentences, I may be able to.

And you haven't answered the age question.

On second thought, it's been good talking to you. I'm gonna go ahead and hit the "Ignore" button now. I've spent enough time trying to decypher what you've been typing.

# 117 ProfessaPackMan @ 06/24/12 06:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
If you haven't read the phrase "not 1" etc. over 20 times today, forward me the link to your version of OS immediately...
You lost me on this.

You said that Gilbert's Letter/Rant is/was supposedly brought up every 3 posts and I asked who's doing this and then you bring up Lebron's "Not 1" comments.

Either I'm missing something or maybe I don't have your version of OS loaded up.

# 118 The 24th Letter @ 06/24/12 07:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessaPackMan
You lost me on this.

You said that Gilbert's Letter/Rant is/was supposedly brought up every 3 posts and I asked who's doing this and then you bring up Lebron's "Not 1" comments.

Either I'm missing something or maybe I don't have your version of OS loaded up.
Someone said people took the "not 1" comments too seriously

You said: like people are taking the "Dan Gilbert prediction too seriously?

I responded saying what you quoted...meaning....people aren't constantly bringing up the Dan Gilbert quote like the "not 1" comments (especially that day)....so there's not really a comparison...

# 119 ProfessaPackMan @ 06/24/12 07:17 PM
I guess. #kanyeshrug

# 120 Bigmac612 @ 06/24/12 07:21 PM
[quote=slimm44;2043799570]
Quote:

1. Apparantley, you're definition of success and mine are different. Both players you mentioned are one-dimensional role players. Hickson can score at the rim, Green can hit open 3's.

2. You're starting to devolve into gibberish. I don't think I can respond because I am unsure of what you are saying. If you want to try to use better grammar and punctuation, possibly using full sentences, I may be able to.

And you haven't answered the age question.

On second thought, it's been good talking to you. I'm gonna go ahead and hit the "Ignore" button now. I've spent enough time trying to decypher what you've been typing.
Devolve into gibberish...lmaooooo...its a diff in opinion...but your sayin im talkin gibberish...okkkk..oh im 26 btw..

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.