Home
NCAA Football 13 News Post

Here are 54 more NCAA Football 13 screenshots.

Game: NCAA Football 13Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 60 - View All
NCAA Football 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Ramminyou @ 06/25/12 12:01 PM
*sees Mizzou's old unis*

Good. Great. Grand. Wonderful.

# 2 rspencer86 @ 06/25/12 12:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramminyou
*sees Mizzou's old unis*

So... they don't have the new unis in the game?

# 3 bpac55 @ 06/25/12 12:35 PM
again what are they trying to show off by posting these ncaa12..i mean ncaa13 screen shots?

# 4 CcAaRrSsOoNn3 @ 06/25/12 12:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rspencer86
I think they do. For some reason, EA has been posting Screen shots from 12' and saying it's 13.

# 5 CcAaRrSsOoNn3 @ 06/25/12 12:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pmoney327
Not true, in the Rutgers one they have one picture and the scoreboard is completely different than it was in 12.
May just not be updated rosters in their pictures then.

# 6 jamie1981 @ 06/25/12 12:56 PM
Are those grass stains on the white uniforms? Or are they just shadows?

Sent from my 1983 Motorola DynaTAC mobile phone

# 7 Ramminyou @ 06/25/12 01:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rspencer86
I'm going to assume no, at least not in the retail version. Just doesn't make sense to keep showing Mizzou in old uniforms 2 weeks before release if the new ones are in. Maybe they will get in in a patch.

# 8 sportzbro @ 06/25/12 01:22 PM
Who do they have doing the motion capture for these throws? This is horrendous.

Player.Models.

Best ones:

# 9 Joey323 @ 06/25/12 01:30 PM
Why does Tennessee's colors look yellow almost? EA is just plain lazy.

# 10 jello1717 @ 06/25/12 01:40 PM
Regarding the new Mizzou unis, they're in the game. I know with some (all?) of the unis that are new for 2012 EA has agreed to not release them in the game until they've been used by the team first. I don't k ow the mechanism EA will use to do this however.

# 11 superblaine @ 06/25/12 02:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bear_down520
Still don't have Arizona's uni's correct.

That's cool.
As long as the white helmets are correct...
This is my biggest concern.

# 12 Ramminyou @ 06/25/12 02:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jello1717
Regarding the new Mizzou unis, they're in the game. I know with some (all?) of the unis that are new for 2012 EA has agreed to not release them in the game until they've been used by the team first. I don't k ow the mechanism EA will use to do this however.
I want to believe. Curious how you know this, however.

# 13 Pokes404 @ 06/25/12 02:20 PM

That DT made a great pick-up on the blitzing Left Tackle. Gave the QB just enough time to get the ball a...WAIT A SECOND!

This would be one of those times when I wish there was some kind of "reach" animation for rushers instead on just being locked up with the blocker.

# 14 fcboiler87 @ 06/25/12 02:21 PM
They have Purdue's new jerseys in, but there are no names on the back. Please tell me this is because it's an early build or something...

# 15 MrChainsaw @ 06/25/12 02:32 PM
I am really not sure what some of you are expecting in terms of a graphical upgrade from NCAA 12 to 13. They aren't going to completely overhaul the visuals for us every single year. The reason 12's graphics weren't spectacular probably had something to do with the sheer amount of content that was stuffed into the game. Sure, 13 may look almost identical to 12 but EA can really only do so much from year to year.

Sheesh.

# 16 Pezell04x @ 06/25/12 02:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramminyou
*sees Mizzou's old unis*

NO YELLING ON THE BUS!

# 17 Ramminyou @ 06/25/12 02:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pezell04x
NO YELLING ON THE BUS!
Ha. Finally!

# 18 mrlux @ 06/25/12 02:49 PM
Has anyone else noticed how in some of their previously released screenshots EA has the "NCAA Football 13" watermark in the bottom left but i didnt see it in any of these screenshots I looked at. This would say to me that these shots are probably from an early build of the screen capture feature.

Don't worry about putting too much stock into these screenshots in terms of "updated uniforms" as EA has already confirmed in their presentation webcast that they have added well over 200 new uniform pieces, which could be entire uniforms for some teams or maybe helmets, special jerseys, pants, variations for others. Best thing to do is wait until July 6th when the Season Ticket owners get to play it a week early and post vids at that time.

# 19 KushNstien @ 06/25/12 02:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrlux
Has anyone else noticed how in some of their previously released screenshots EA has the "NCAA Football 13" watermark in the bottom left but i didnt see it in any of these screenshots I looked at. This would say to me that these shots are probably from an early build of the screen capture feature.

Don't worry about putting too much stock into these screenshots in terms of "updated uniforms" as EA has already confirmed in their presentation webcast that they have added well over 200 new uniform pieces, which could be entire uniforms for some teams or maybe helmets, special jerseys, pants, variations for others. Best thing to do is wait until July 6th when the Season Ticket owners get to play it a week early and post vids at that time.
You have a good point. Even though i was let down a little bit when i saw these screens. Im going to wait until I get the game(or june 6th when someone announces it) to see if the Uniforms are updated.

# 20 bh446066 @ 06/25/12 03:08 PM
"early build" might become one of those buzz words that trigger a seizure...maybe it's just me

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.