Home
NCAA Football 13 News Post

Don't expect an overhaul in NCAA Football 13 teambuilder. Check out the following quotes from Justin Dewiel, Community Manager at EA Sports, as he talks about some of the additions on his Twitter timeline.

Quote:
TeamBuilder will have new high school stadiums and uniforms, but there's not an overhaul of the feature this year.

I just reconfirmed that you can still import your previous year.

yea, still 12 teams like last year. No gameface integration this year.

UPDATE:
Quote:
Just confirmed with the team that we're aiming to launch the ‪#NCAAFootball13‬ TeamBuilder site this Thursday. Will let you know when it's up.

Game: NCAA Football 13Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 60 - View All
NCAA Football 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 prowler @ 06/26/12 01:28 PM
I'm really trying to understand who the target audience is for Teambuilder.

They add high school stadiums but you can't import the roster.

They add licensed uniforms but each team only gets two sets and rosters can't be fully edited (specifically hometowns and class standing) so it would be a waste of time to try and recreate an actual school.

If low usage in play now/dynasty is the reason they haven't updated the feature it's not because people don't want to use it, it's because the feature is incomplete to all parties it appeals to.

# 22 MrRudy @ 06/26/12 01:48 PM
Nothing says immersion in the Road to Glory than playing with 2007-2009 uniform templates.
At least they'll have their own unique stadium to play in now.

Honestly, I don't care for more logo slots, more alternates, etc.... I just want to create a team that has the same features as the team's we're seeing in the game today.

Today, I learned what I already knew... We'll be updating our brand new renovated game with the equivalent of video game shag carpet.

# 23 coogrfan @ 06/26/12 01:58 PM
Did they at least fix the "pink number" bug?

# 24 bucsman80 @ 06/26/12 02:14 PM
I saw in madden 13 a gameface in legend mode, So ncaa should have it next year. Team builder is pretty good, just tweaked a little. It a website(team builder), can they add things to the site through out the year? like updated uniform and roster,,

# 25 eagskerfan @ 06/26/12 02:15 PM
Only 12 teams is the lamest, dumbest, thing ever. Why so lazy EA??? That was the final say so of whether or not I buy the game this year. Looks like EA doesn't want my ncaa football business for a second straight year. At least I have Madden to look forward to.

# 26 MrOctober430 @ 06/26/12 02:17 PM
What a damn shame.

# 27 Hova57 @ 06/26/12 02:30 PM
Damn man all i want is too have more options for uniforms ie helmets gamepants and sock color. stadiums just ability to have my team logo all over stadium instead of actual team

# 28 floppychulo @ 06/26/12 02:31 PM
When introduced Teambuilder was revolutionary!!! Fast forward to year 4 and there has been very little added. I would like to know what EA's plans are with this feature. Will there be an overhaul in NCAA '14, or '15, or not at all? We received a good explanation on why RTP wasn't in '13, how about telling us all why this feature is being virtually ignored?

# 29 DirtyJerz32 @ 06/26/12 02:41 PM
Seems they spent all the money adding Heisman Challenge instead of fixing or updating features already in the game. You're better than that EA!

# 30 muleyman @ 06/26/12 02:46 PM
just seriously depressed about this as i have been for 2 years now, man why do they just not care .

# 31 MrRudy @ 06/26/12 02:53 PM
I'm pretty certain that there are no more fonts, no new options as far as jerseys are concerned, no extra logo slot.

The phrase "updated" uniforms means that the teams already on the disc will have their correct, new jerseys.... that you can use if you wanted to create a 99 overall Louisiana-Monroe...

# 32 jozzybear @ 06/26/12 02:53 PM
We dont really need too many improvements. I just want more number styles. A third set of pants. (They give us 3 team colors why not 3 pants) And one thing i want that isnt that big of a deal is Letter logos already on the site. I know i can import my own but they would look better if they are already in the system.

# 33 Ziza9Noles94 @ 06/26/12 03:02 PM
Two blank boxes under Head Coach on the first page of TB for OC and DC. Maybe a Third for Rival. How difficult is that? Embed the code like they already do for Team name, Coach name, etc. Maybe they need to hire more than one intern to handle all things TB next year. #disgruntledTBfan

# 34 Wildcats302 @ 06/26/12 03:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by muleyman
just seriously depressed about this as i have been for 2 years now, man why do they just not care .
There are a lot of things in life to be legitimately depressed about...something in a video game is not one of them IMO.

# 35 GhostWriter99 @ 06/26/12 03:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyJerz32
You're better than that EA!
Are they though?

# 36 esuhornets @ 06/26/12 03:10 PM
Not sure why NCAA hasn't been on the ball about this, Fifa has a similar feature. Despite having to pay to enhance it...it is loads ahead of teambuilder and it on it's second year.

# 37 MrRudy @ 06/26/12 03:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by esuhornets
Not sure why NCAA hasn't been on the ball about this, Fifa has a similar feature. Despite having to pay to enhance it...it is loads ahead of teambuilder and it on it's second year.
Seriously though, Creation Centre is leaps and bounds above Teambuilder.

+ Brand logos on the jerseys. Hell, they even have specific manufacturer colors
+ Scale-able logos
+ The ability to build players on their site, load them on your team, and then play with your specific players.
+ About 10-15 different fonts to choose from.
+ The ability to change your logo color based on the color jersey you're wearing. (Would kill for this in teambuilder)

- Has some weird glitch where new PC's don't meet system requirements.
- A little slow sometimes.

# 38 esuhornets @ 06/26/12 03:47 PM
I don't mind it being slow, if it means more features!

# 39 carvis#15 @ 06/26/12 03:53 PM
Does ANYBODY know if the team color issue is fixed? What I mean is if you can now have team color gloves and cleats.

# 40 illwill10 @ 06/26/12 04:01 PM
"Justin Dewiel
Just confirmed with the team that we're aiming to launch the #NCAAFootball13 TeamBuilder site this Thursday. Will let you know when it's up."

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.