Home
NBA Live 13 News Post

NBA Live 13 will be shown to select media outlets on Thursday. OS was not invited, so we aren't sure what will be shown or when the embargo will lift.

The sooner that happens, the better.

Game: NBA Live 13Hype Score: 5.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 56 - View All
NBA Live 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 161 23 @ 08/04/12 05:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingeo19
Noshun,
I was thinking the same thing when I saw this video a few weeks ago. Regular Dave is in another video in which he and sma11z99 (one of the 2k chosen Team Up members) react to what they were shown at E3.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-dk8ruzgG4&feature=plcp

It's the real reaction a sim basketball fan would have when they're shown something unimpressive unlike this character HipHopGamer aka shots fired.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sX2Ru5h8d9w Don't watch the whole thing.
Wasn't he shown the same things everyone else was shown?

No positive reaction from industry press at the BIGGEST trade event of the year. No report of the game at the investors quarterly earnings meeting. The game was pulled from an in house summer showcase event one day before the event. No cover man. No concrete confirmation of whether the game will be an in store release, digital release, released at all. But yet, some still have FAITH?
Never saw that video and wow

Wow ...this is the first guy to go into real detail

After 2 years?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

# 162 kingeo19 @ 08/04/12 05:53 PM
Break out those threads from Elite 11 for people to go over again, TRUTH.

# 163 23 @ 08/04/12 06:02 PM
Need to find them

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

# 164 noshun @ 08/04/12 06:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingeo19
Noshun,
I was thinking the same thing when I saw this video a few weeks ago. Regular Dave is in another video in which he and sma11z99 (one of the 2k chosen Team Up members) react to what they were shown at E3.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-dk8ruzgG4&feature=plcp

I saw this vid when it was posted here at it's release. I wanted to get RegDave's video where he was more calm, and relaxed as to not see posters claim "bias, etc".
Either way both vids are worth listening to.

# 165 swac07 @ 08/04/12 06:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by noshun
I saw this vid when it was posted here at it's release. I wanted to get RegDave's video where he was more calm, and relaxed as to not see posters claim "bias, etc".
Either way both vids are worth listening to.
http://youtu.be/pQ8MQ0G1wIw

# 166 noshun @ 08/04/12 06:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by swac07
see post 191

# 167 Boilerbuzz @ 08/05/12 01:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by authentic
I'm sorry, but when's the last time a company claimed to have the biggest announcement ever to later release it's just a soundtrack? Also, I think your missing where I have said that I have bought 2k over the years, and that I enjoy 2k. Every company says they're doing something never before seen in video games. I have never stated EA is king and 2k is second and that that won't ever change. It's not bias, it's the truth coming from someone who has bought every 2k game this gen and only 2 live games.
Every company claims their next announcement is huge. That's my point. EA does the same thing, but you called out 2K for being even more so. That's all I'm saying. You positioned most of your arguments to one side mostly.

# 168 authentic @ 08/05/12 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilerbuzz
Every company claims their next announcement is huge. That's my point. EA does the same thing, but you called out 2K for being even more so. That's all I'm saying. You positioned most of your arguments to one side mostly.
Yeah, that's my bad. All I was trying to say is this. EA hasn't come out saying that they are going to have one of the biggest announcements in EA history. I don't know if what they're doing is worse, by completely hiding this game, but I guess we'll find out. It's an odd situation and a concerning one at that.

# 169 authentic @ 08/05/12 02:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by noshun
I want to know what steve thinks and could he elaborate on what regdave talks about here. I know this is e3 stuff, but to listen and hear these things, I think he hits on points that make you wonder.

Then to read that EA isnt at beta yet, doesnt sound too good. People want to give a pass saying its a new devs team etc, but this new dev team is salvaging old dev team parts. Shouldnt they be trying to fix the things wrong with their past games, such as Live10/Elite11 in corollation to the swipes at 2k? Let alone the beta needs testing. I did a few months on beta Qa live 07/08, so being theyre not at beta... and less than 2 months to release, doesnt sound too good.
This guy sounds like he actually had a good grasp on how the game was. It didn't sound like he's biased in any direction. From all the people that saw this game at E3, none of the impressions were very good. He really didn't make a point that I didn't agree with. I am hoping for Live 13 to be good, but for the same reason he stated. Competition. Not looking good though.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.