Home
Madden NFL 13 News Post

EA Sports’ Madden NFL 13 Ratings Reveal enters its second week as the fans decided amongst all QB’s that RGIII will be the fastest, Matthew Stafford will have the strongest arm, Aaron Rodgers will have the most accurate deep ball and Peyton Manning is the most aware.

Voting has begun to determine the most elusive running back in Madden NFL 13. For the rest of the week, we'll see polls for the acceleration and elusiveness rating.

This campaign allows fans to vote on attributes like speed, elusiveness, hit power and more. The winner of each vote will be the highest-rated player for that attribute at their position in Madden NFL 13.

Upcoming weeks will focus on running backs, wide receivers and defenders, with the winners in each category announced every Friday. Here is the voting schedule breakdown:
  • Aug 6 – 10: Running Backs – Speed, Acceleration, Trucking, Elusiveness
  • Aug 13 – 17: Wide Receivers & Tight Ends – Speed, Spectacular Catch, Route Running, Agility
  • Aug 20 – 24: Defense – Speed, Hit Power, Tackling, Man Coverage
  • Aug 24: Offensive Line, Special Teams and Overall Team Ratings
Not only will each winner receive a boost in their attributes in Madden NFL 13, but they’ll also be immortalized with a special card in Madden Ultimate Team. Fans who collect the cards of every winning player will be able to add them to a collection which will unlock a special Madden Ultimate Team reward in Madden NFL 13.

So the question is... Who should be the most elusive RB in Madden NFL 13?
  • LeSean McCoy
  • Adrian Peterson
  • Jamaal Charles
In case you missed it.

Game: Madden NFL 13Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii U / Xbox 360Votes for game: 77 - View All
Madden NFL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 seasprite @ 08/08/12 11:03 AM
IMO, Peterson

# 2 Qb @ 08/08/12 11:12 AM
I'm no football expert, but what about Darren Sproles?

# 3 seasprite @ 08/08/12 11:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qb
I'm no football expert, but what about Darren Sproles?
Pretty elusive

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

# 4 seasprite @ 08/08/12 11:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddenSaints
I have absolutely no idea why mcoy is winning. He is not even that good. But what do you expect when EA lets the fans vote on who they like the most rather then who is better.
1300 yards 4.8 ypc and 17 tds isn't good?

# 5 ItsOrangeBaby @ 08/08/12 11:24 AM
Quote:
I have absolutely no idea why mcoy is winning. He is not even that good. But what do you expect when EA lets the fans vote on who they like the most rather then who is better.
He a good back who also a threat in the passing game (think he had about 40 receptions last season), but when it comes to him being the most elusive back I can't really agree with that.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

# 6 m1ke_nyc @ 08/08/12 11:32 AM
Quote:
Im a Giants fan and I can tell you your comment is insane. Mccoy is a beast. Just severely underused.

# 7 m1ke_nyc @ 08/08/12 11:35 AM
Quote:
Better than Peterson? Better than Charles, Better than Sproles? No, he is not good compared to them. Everytime I think of him I think of the time he got tackled and seemed to throw the ball on the floor. There is no way he should be more elusive than them 2. Darren Sproles and Jones Drew are better.
Hes better than Sproles, better than Charles right now seeing as how Charles is coming off an injury. AP has been doing it for years so of course you cant put him ahead of AP. You must not have watched the Eagles play last season. He was their best player on offense BY FAR he just does not get enough touches.

# 8 seasprite @ 08/08/12 11:38 AM
Quote:
He is okay, not a "Beast". You have mistaken him for Lynch.
As far as being elusive, yes he is a beast

# 9 reddogmaddogbul @ 08/08/12 11:40 AM

# 10 PRAY IV M3RCY @ 08/08/12 11:45 AM
I know alot of people consider this guy a bust, however everybody is forgeting about reggie bush.

# 11 seasprite @ 08/08/12 11:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRAY IV M3RCY
I know alot of people consider this guy a bust, however everybody is forgeting about reggie bush.
Yeah, he is very elusive

# 12 reddogmaddogbul @ 08/08/12 11:54 AM
Quote:
A picture? What does that prove?

# 13 Chiefsfan881129 @ 08/08/12 11:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EaglesFan1825
Are you kidding me? He's one of the most elusive backs in the league.
IM sorry but that's far from the truth point is your an eagle fan so yes your going to say that it don't make it true I'll give you this though in all fairness McCoy is a vary good running back but I can assure you he not more elusive then Charles.Peterson. And Spoiels only reason he winning is cuz of eagle fans like you and other non eagle fans that use the eagles in Madden don't actually watch football you only vote cuz he on your team IM sorry but it's supposed to be based on who more elusive in real life and it should reflect that in Madden IM not saying McCoy is not good because he is but truth is he not more elusive then the 3 listed above it should be AP Charles then McCoy anyway I hope ea,takes the voting out of fans,like you hands next year and either figure it put themselves or let actual NFL players be the judge because it's too much of a popularity contest and the system is rigged EA needs to not allow the fans decide the coverboy or ratings for players because it will never be realistic or fair same with pro bowl voting all start game votings fans should not be allowed to choose cuz all they do is rig the system say no to fan votes go chiefs!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

# 14 Chiefsfan881129 @ 08/08/12 12:04 PM
Point is if you read my post I actually listed AP before Charles because AP is a better all around back then Charles right now intact I say it could be a toss up between AP and Charles you can't go wrong with either one but McCoy while a vary good rb as far as real life skydivers he not even in AP Charles spoiles bush McFadden or even Jones drew class but McCoy is good no doubt buy most Elusive I think not go chiefs

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

# 15 TeamBuilder @ 08/08/12 12:14 PM
I don't see Adrian Peterson as the most elusive back in the league. He seeks contact too often to be considered elusive.

Guys that run away from defenders and avoid contact, like Jammal Charles, deserve the highest elusive rating.

# 16 gator3guy @ 08/08/12 12:19 PM
MaddenSaints input thus far:

Brees best deep ball accuracy.
Brees should have highest awareness.
Sproles should be the fastest RB.
Chris Ivory should have the highest 'Truck' rating.
Sproles should be the most elusive.

Did I miss anything?

# 17 gator3guy @ 08/08/12 12:25 PM
Straight from MJD's mouth:

# 18 Chrisksaint @ 08/08/12 12:26 PM
Idk what you call what Darren Sproles does other then flat out amazing, but if he's not on elusiveness then he better be on the acceleration or speed vote. He's the fastest RB i've seen on the field in a while, i'm not talking 40 yd dash i'm talking speed combined with agility,etc

# 19 saintsyadig @ 08/08/12 12:27 PM
My vote goes to Sproles.
Nobody...Nobody can hang with this cat in open field. Ask Patrick Willis.
Real talk fellas.

# 20 saintsyadig @ 08/08/12 12:29 PM
But since he is not on the list, I will say McCoy.

« Previous1234Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.