Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

2K Sports has revealed NBA 2K13 player ratings for 3 more players.
  • Javale McGee – 74
  • Josh Smith – 87
  • Kemba Walker - 78
Previously revealed NBA 2K13 player ratings below.
  • Kendall Marshall - 65
  • Evan Turner - 75
  • Steve Nash - 87
  • Danny Granger - 84
  • Kenneth Faried - 76
  • Grant Hill - 77
  • Austin Rivers - 67
  • Chris Paul - 94
  • Amare Stoudemire - 84
  • Andrew Bynum - 87
  • Michael Kidd-Gilchrist - 78
  • Tyreke Evans - 81
  • Michael Jordan - 99
  • Derrick Rose - 92
  • Allen Iverson - 95 (00-01 NBA Finals Iverson)
  • Jared Dudley - 75
  • Thomas Robinson - 75
  • Scottie Pippen - 92
  • Kevin Love - 89
  • Anthony Davis - 80
  • Monta Ellis - 86
  • Dion Waiters - 71
  • Andre Iguodala - 87
  • Kobe Bryant - 93
  • Carmelo Anthony - 92
  • Rajon Rondo - 90
  • Kevin Durant - 94 (Dropped 1 point)
  • Blake Griffin - 86 (Dropped 1 point)
  • Harrison Barnes - 75

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 KSOR24 @ 09/10/12 10:35 PM
.@KendallMarshall You're a 65 in #NBA2K13. We'll be watching hoping to bump you up.

# 62 stillfeelme @ 09/10/12 10:37 PM
Kemba a 78 and saw an increase based off how he shot last year lol? He should have low shooting attributes across the board but he does have the shot creator sig skill maybe that is giving him some bump in shooting off the dribble. The only other thing I can think is 2K adjusted the curve and they are giving out ratings based off some new statistics of what an average player is.

Josh Smith is around the same as last year. McGee is right around where he should be

# 63 stillfeelme @ 09/10/12 10:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2_headedmonster
Kemba Walker and John Wall are both horrible shooters....just horrible. 78 is plain crazy. 70 max.

Yeah I agree Wall gets a bump for being super quick and he can finish at the rim well, he just has not shown he can shoot any mid range shot or 3 consistently. His passing is above average. So his at rim is high, dunking pretty high for a PG, passing above average.

# 64 Thunder Storm @ 09/10/12 11:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AirTeezy
That has nothing to do with the conversation smart one. He stated that john should have a jumper because rose has one now. So you look stupid
wow, sheesh lol ... hostile much.

I was under the impression that you meant it took Rose 4 years to develop.

# 65 ClipTown @ 09/11/12 06:17 AM
Lol @ people freaking out about Kemba getting a 2 point bump in his rating. He's still on the Bobcats so it really doesn't matter that much. Had he not been on the worst team in NBA history last year he would have probably had a better year. Ratings are really just a number I ball on people in 2k12 with Tyrus Thomas and we all know how good he is... >.>

# 66 nova91 @ 09/11/12 06:55 AM
Kemba Walker and MKG are 78s, at least I know I won't have to carry the Bobcats TOO much if I get drafted by them in MP.

# 67 2_headedmonster @ 09/11/12 09:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AirTeezy
Its the same as assuming Deron Williams fg % will go up this year but OK we will see lol
Williams is a proven all star who has shown he can compete at a high level. Kemba is nothing of the sort. The comparison is insulting.

# 68 RocketTMac1 @ 09/11/12 10:06 AM
I find it funny how people get so heated when someone says (just as an example) Deron Williams had a bad shooting season, and then they say he had no one to play with. Then when a Bobcats fan says the same for Kemba adding on the fact that he was a rookie and didn't have a quality coach they say you are making excuses (not saying Kemba is Deron Williams). Williams had more help than Kemba did (on the court and on the bench).

# 69 Caveman24 @ 09/11/12 10:33 AM
Kemba is to high

# 70 KB2009Champ @ 09/11/12 11:20 AM
Kemba's rating will be really funny if Sessions ends up starting.

# 71 2_headedmonster @ 09/11/12 12:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sword1986
Deron Williams didn't even play like Deron Williams last season because of the lack of talent surrounding him. He openly admitted during the 'Hello Brooklyn' Press Conference that he had to take a lot more shots than usual and with Joe Johnson now on the team, he can go back to being a Point Guard rather than a Shooting Guard. If you watched the Nets games like I did, he took a lot of shots. Especially Fast Break 3s where he became deadly at (expect a high rating in his 3PT attribute) - run up the court to the 3 point line and go 3-Will.
i offered no excuses for D-Will. I only pointed out, considering D-Will has performed at a high level it is much more feasible that he will have a bounce back season vs a player that has never proven himself at the NBA level.

# 72 Belly_of_a_Whale @ 09/11/12 12:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClipTown
Lol @ people freaking out about Kemba getting a 2 point bump in his rating. He's still on the Bobcats so it really doesn't matter that much. Had he not been on the worst team in NBA history last year he would have probably had a better year. Ratings are really just a number I ball on people in 2k12 with Tyrus Thomas and we all know how good he is... >.>
Kemba was a member of that worst team in the history of the NBA. Bad teams are bad because of the players on their teams. They are not two mutually exclusive things. If he was a better player, they would have been a better team.

It's cool, though. He'll probably have a better year this year and work his way up to deserving a 78.

# 73 Gatorfan Frank @ 09/11/12 12:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClipTown
That's because Tyrus Thomas was ridiculously overrated in both 2K11 and 12. He is one of the best PF's in 2K. His vertical and block are in the 90's (don't even try to do a post-fadeaway or hopshot against him, he will send that **** to the moon), he has an automatic post-fadeaway and midrange jumper, never misses freethrows, and he does contact dunks from the freethrow line.

Looks like Kemba is now joining Tyrus Thomas and Ben Gordon on the list of most overrated players in 2K. The NBA Insider is a joke, and these ratings are laughable.

# 74 nova91 @ 09/11/12 01:04 PM
I think the Bobcats roster could turn out a bit like this:

C- Bismack Biyombo - 71
C- DeSagana Diop - 58
SG- Ben Gordon - 74
C- Brendan Haywood - 63
SG-Gerald Henderson - 72
SF- Michael Kidd-Gilchrist - 78
C- Byron Mullens - 68
PG- Ramon Sessions - 73
G/F Jeffery Taylor - 57
PF- Tyrus Thomas - 75
PG- Kemba Walker - 78
G/F- Reggie Williams - 65

Probably about 1-4 points lower for some but, I think this is fair.

# 75 Jakeness23 @ 09/12/12 08:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nova91
I think the Bobcats roster could turn out a bit like this:

C- Bismack Biyombo - 71
C- DeSagana Diop - 58
SG- Ben Gordon - 74
C- Brendan Haywood - 63
SG-Gerald Henderson - 72
SF- Michael Kidd-Gilchrist - 78
C- Byron Mullens - 68
PG- Ramon Sessions - 73
G/F Jeffery Taylor - 57
PF- Tyrus Thomas - 75
PG- Kemba Walker - 78
G/F- Reggie Williams - 65

Probably about 1-4 points lower for some but, I think this is fair.
Kidd-Glichrist at 6 points higher than Henderson? Henderson should easily be the highest rated player for the Bobcats. He's clearly the #1 scoring option and probably their best defender.

# 76 Altimus @ 09/12/12 09:22 AM
Too much effort put into a discussion on the Bobcats of all teams!

# 77 nova91 @ 09/12/12 09:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altimus
Too much effort put into a discussion on the Bobcats of all teams!
Hey, the Bobcats are going to be the NBA Champs in the 2030-2031 season. If you say they won't you're calling Michael Jordan a liar.

# 78 Thunder Storm @ 09/12/12 09:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nova91
Hey, the Bobcats are going to be the NBA Champs in the 2030-2031 season.
Isn't that the same year Meng Ling wins rookie of the year ? yeah, you have the dates wrong I think.

# 79 Jasong7777 @ 09/12/12 09:43 AM
Overall ratings don't even matter in NBA 2k.

# 80 Belly_of_a_Whale @ 09/12/12 11:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakeness23
Kidd-Glichrist at 6 points higher than Henderson? Henderson should easily be the highest rated player for the Bobcats. He's clearly the #1 scoring option and probably their best defender.
No.

MKG should be the highest because of all his ability/intangible/defense ratings. Will he be their leading scorer? No. Best player? Yes.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.