Home
Madden NFL 13 News Post

Madden NFL 13 Title Update #2 is available now for 360 users. We'll update this post when PS3 users can see it.

This update includes a new instant start option when creating a player in CCM. The team has also fixed numerous stability issues and GameFace improvements.

While the team hasn't added the ability to edit players in CCM, they still haven't shot down the idea completely, in hopes to have it available in a future patch.

The week 1 Madden NFL 13 updated rosters for CCM are not included in this title update, but are supposed to be out sometime this week.

UPDATE: Here are the details on the title update.
  • Added an Instant Start option to Connected Careers as a player
  • Numerous commentary improvements to address when lines trigger and what they say.
  • Added a trade notification in CCM for the NFL Draft
  • Fixed social media sharing post-game to address spacing issues
  • Improved the GameFace feature
  • Fixed Challenge Audio to make the appropriate call
  • Improved Physics Get-up post play
  • Adjusted created players in Connected Careers so that they always have high progression grades despite their backstory choices
  • Fixed defensive assignment issues against the CPU AI when users were in Man Coverage
  • Increased the chances to trade for a CPU team’s starter
  • Adjusted the scouting development trait in CCM to display as (Slow, Medium, Fast, or Superstar) instead of 0-3.
  • Added the ability to post results from H2H MUT games on Facebook/Twitter.
  • Numerous stability issues around the game in general were also included in the update to improve the overall experience and Connected Careers specifically.

Game: Madden NFL 13Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii U / Xbox 360Votes for game: 77 - View All
Madden NFL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Ashton313Kusher @ 09/11/12 06:01 AM
Does this update the rosters for Connected Careers online too??

# 2 ItsOrangeBaby @ 09/11/12 06:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashton313Kusher
Was wondering the samething.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

# 3 Steve_OS @ 09/11/12 06:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashton313Kusher
No, they are coming sometime this week. Just updated OP.

# 4 CT Pitbull @ 09/11/12 06:07 AM
all the details arent listed in the link its just the write up from yesterday..usually there is a long list of issues that patches have corrected. and oh yea i forgot.. USA!!! never forget 9-11-01

# 5 Christian Antonio @ 09/11/12 06:14 AM
Can't wait until we get some sort of Changelog, I'm hoping some time today.

# 6 TreyIM2 @ 09/11/12 06:15 AM
I still wanna know exactly what those 'stability issues' are that they fixed. I hope they fixed player arms when tackling, getting tackled, running into each other, etc regarding arms in the IE. At first, I was just happy that real time physics were added but the more I play, the more the 'snuggle fest' that happens when players run up against each other and the 'loaf of bread' ball carrying and such digs at me.

I did include this issue in my on list I'm almost done compiling to post on EA's feedback page but I guess I gotta see if this was handled in this update later today.

# 7 Steve_OS @ 09/11/12 06:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CT Pittbull
all the details arent listed in the link its just the write up from yesterday..usually there is a long list of issues that patches have corrected.
That is because that IS the list. It's the only list that is available at this time.

# 8 Dazraz @ 09/11/12 06:19 AM
Anyone know if the update has resolved the issue that will allow the Broadcast Camera to work in Connected Careers.

# 9 CT Pitbull @ 09/11/12 06:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
That is because that IS the list. It's the only list that is available at this time.
ahh i see. ok thanks for the info steve and to the above post about the broadcast cam . this is what im interested in too. hopefully the zoom cam/broadcast cam in CCM is fixed

# 10 secondsolution @ 09/11/12 06:43 AM
I just started up a new Connected Careers with the patch, it appears that schemes are now saving for offline CC. I'm playing a game now, I don't think the issue with gameflow has been fixed and the gameplay and AI play calling seems the same (I could be wrong).

# 11 prey2god @ 09/11/12 06:46 AM
Are the cameras and assisted tackles working?

# 12 ragnarok1978 @ 09/11/12 06:47 AM
Could anyone check the following:

Have they made it easier to get a starting job as a created player?

How do sim stats look?

# 13 R9NALD9 @ 09/11/12 06:49 AM
Please please can anyone let me know if assisted tackles are in the game now?

# 14 Find_the_Door @ 09/11/12 06:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by R9NALD9
Nope, still not working.

# 15 R9NALD9 @ 09/11/12 06:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batum Shaka Laka
Nope, still not working.
thanks

So time for me to start concentrating on backlog again.
I knew that the lack of information regarding this patch was due to EA trying to avoid dissapointment and anger from it's users.

# 16 Armor and Sword @ 09/11/12 06:57 AM
A major 1.03 will come out some time in the next month or so.

That will be the "one" that we are all hopeful, will correct the major gameplay and offline CCM bugs.

I did not expect much from this one.

# 17 prey2god @ 09/11/12 07:03 AM
wow what a joke. Not even the assisted tackles? lol

# 18 DeuceDouglas @ 09/11/12 07:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by R9NALD9
In a game I played yesterday, I was looking at post game stats and my team actually had, I think it was, five assisted tackles. It was the first time I've seen them recorded. Thought it was odd.

As for the patch, hopefully they release some sort of patch notes that details everything they fixed. It doesn't make a lot of sense to release a patch fixing issues and then not even disclose what was and wasn't fixed.

# 19 secondsolution @ 09/11/12 07:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnarok1978

Have they made it easier to get a starting job as a created player?
There is now an option to be able to start even with a lower rating.

I've got to say I'm really disappointed with this patch. It appears that apart from schemes saving nothing else has been fixed. For all the people who are waiting for the bugs to be fixed before starting their connected careers, prepare to keep waiting

# 20 fripperiffic @ 09/11/12 07:23 AM
They are probably being vague because this patch wont fix 95% of the valid complaints about this game. HOPEFULLY, Josh and others will take the complaints seriously enough to fix the majority of the problems in the next patch. Last year, it wasn't until patch 3 that most of the big things were fixed, and even then, alot weren't. Its easy to be the best when you are the only game in town. If they already have your money, why would they try that hard?!

« Previous1234567892324Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.