05:51 AM - September 11, 2012 by Steve_OS
Madden NFL 13 Title Update #2 is available now for 360 users. We'll update this post when PS3 users can see it.
This update includes a new instant start option when creating a player in CCM. The team has also fixed numerous stability issues and GameFace improvements.
While the team hasn't added the ability to edit players in CCM, they still haven't shot down the idea completely, in hopes to have it available in a future patch.
The week 1 Madden NFL 13 updated rosters for CCM are not included in this title update, but are supposed to be out sometime this week.
UPDATE: Here are the details on the title update.
- Added an Instant Start option to Connected Careers as a player
- Numerous commentary improvements to address when lines trigger and what they say.
- Added a trade notification in CCM for the NFL Draft
- Fixed social media sharing post-game to address spacing issues
- Improved the GameFace feature
- Fixed Challenge Audio to make the appropriate call
- Improved Physics Get-up post play
- Adjusted created players in Connected Careers so that they always have high progression grades despite their backstory choices
- Fixed defensive assignment issues against the CPU AI when users were in Man Coverage
- Increased the chances to trade for a CPU team’s starter
- Adjusted the scouting development trait in CCM to display as (Slow, Medium, Fast, or Superstar) instead of 0-3.
- Added the ability to post results from H2H MUT games on Facebook/Twitter.
- Numerous stability issues around the game in general were also included in the update to improve the overall experience and Connected Careers specifically.