Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

According to Ronnie2K, the wrong NBA 2K13 roster file was uploaded to 2K Share late last night, the current file (everyone is complaining about) is an older version. They will post an updated version sometime tonight.

I've asked if that means tonight or early tomorrow morning, just awaiting confirmation.

Quote:
The wrong #NBA2K13 roster update was accidentally posted by dev last night, is an older file. A new one will be posted tonight. Sorry.

UPDATE:
Quote:
There will be a #NBA2K13 roster update early tomorrow morning.

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 201 vtcha @ 10/31/12 06:55 AM
Wow ... even though I didn't check out the previous roster update (the supposedly "wrong" one uploaded) ... this new one is .....

Donte Greene is still with the Nets WTF?!?!?!

Nonetheless this isn't really an issue as I can easily release him to FA ...but it really bugs me that there are still missing players on the team. For example, Terrell Harris for the Heat ... I can understand 2K not adding guys who have only been with a team for a few months or weeks but this guy has been on the Heat roster for the past year and has yet to make his 2K debut!!! Heck he even got his championship ring today!

# 202 JasonMartin @ 10/31/12 07:01 AM
So it's online? I'll check it out right away.

# 203 MVP9072 @ 10/31/12 07:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vtcha
Wow ... even though I didn't check out the previous roster update (the supposedly "wrong" one uploaded) ... this new one is .....

Donte Greene is still with the Nets WTF?!?!?!

Nonetheless this isn't really an issue as I can easily release him to FA ...but it really bugs me that there are still missing players on the team. For example, Terrell Harris for the Heat ... I can understand 2K not adding guys who have only been with a team for a few months or weeks but this guy has been on the Heat roster for the past year and has yet to make his 2K debut!!! Heck he even got his championship ring today!
DO They even use him?

# 204 kubrickbrawlik @ 10/31/12 07:05 AM
Tell me the put Sheed in and left Pablo Prig, and Copeland out?

# 205 Gosens6 @ 10/31/12 07:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kubrickbrawlik
Tell me the put Sheed in and left Pablo Prig, and Copeland out?
That's exactly the case my man.

# 206 kubrickbrawlik @ 10/31/12 07:07 AM
Wow... Sheeds contract aint even guarenteed til Jan. I can't play this ****ing game until they fix it. Damn, I was excited before I saw this..

# 207 glitch3d @ 10/31/12 08:24 AM
Has anyone considered the possibility that as far as Euro players are concerned, maybe it's like Yu Darvish on The Show? Can't really put them in the game until they officially play a season game?

Really dropped the ball on the others though.

# 208 Bananafresh17 @ 10/31/12 08:29 AM
That theory doesn't quite work out because they have already put some European players in.

# 209 jharper @ 10/31/12 08:29 AM
why no, Shved or Teletovic???

# 210 Bull_Market @ 10/31/12 08:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6
2K thought the firestorm they got yesterday was bad.

When people wake up and see this they're gonna be furious. It's gonna be a circus
”Get ya popcone ready”-Terrell Owens

# 211 seanbarkley @ 10/31/12 08:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jharper
why no, Shved or Teletovic???
Rasheed Wallace was the only missing player who had his CF on the disc; that's why he was the only new player added.

# 212 Tala @ 10/31/12 08:58 AM
WTF is this shh? Whate are they doing? One player at a time? This is a shame.

# 213 mymannemcee @ 10/31/12 09:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MVP9072
DO They even use him?
He is in the rotation. He played a well amount of time throughout the preseason. His minutes during the regular season are pretty restricted, but he's a part of the team whether he's on a guaranteed contract or not. I'm amazed that he's still not in the game.

# 214 Bulls321974 @ 10/31/12 09:13 AM
I wonder if 2K could actually give the Oklahoma City Thunder, the Indiana Pacers and the Milwaukee Bucks their correct shoe/sock colors on the road, namely black. This has been incorrect for the past three or four years.

Maybe via next roster update, 2K?

# 215 Bulls321974 @ 10/31/12 09:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnKemp40
NO ONE CARES ABOUT SOCK COLOR HOLY ARE YOU GOING TO PLAY THE GAME JUST TO LOOK AT A PLAYERS SOCKS

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2
YOU don't care about that. But I do and others care about that as well. Just mind your own business, kid. I could also recommend you to create players in order to get the missing players in a roster update you and other guys constantly complain of. Think about it if you can...

# 216 nuckles2k2 @ 10/31/12 09:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulls321974
YOU don't care about that. But I do and others care about that as well. Just mind your own business, kid. I could also recommend you to create players in order to get the missing players in a roster update you and other guys constantly complain of. Think about it if you can...
You didn't even need to respond to him.

Like someone said: don't waste your time arguing with a dummy, they'll bring you down to their level...and they have the advantage when that happens.

# 217 beagleboss @ 10/31/12 09:29 AM
I don't get 2K. How hard can it be to add missing players and edit rosters correctly? Is there something with the license that prevents them from adding guys like Copeland and Prigioni?

# 218 WeinerSnuggie249 @ 10/31/12 09:33 AM

# 219 nuckles2k2 @ 10/31/12 09:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by beagleboss
I don't get 2K. How hard can it be to add missing players and edit rosters correctly? Is there something with the license that prevents them from adding guys like Copeland and Prigioni?
I don't think so.

As long as the player has a guaranteed contract and is in the NBA-PA, they should be good to go for 2K.

What's baffling to me is that Damion James is still in the FA. Atlanta signed him in September, and he's been in the FA since launch.

I'm starting to wonder if the 2K Insider isn't just a marketing ploy, and they really have one dude updating rosters by himself. This is getting to be laughable.

# 220 nuckles2k2 @ 10/31/12 09:39 AM
But when you look at the data for the rosters in a hex editor, the jersey, shoe, and sock info is all in there.

So should a person hoping for a uniform fix, and the uniform data is in the roster file....not hope to see the fix in a roster update?

WOW!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.