Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Another NBA 2K13 roster update arrived this morning. Below are the notable changes found. The Acrobat Signature skill is still missing, due to the Virgin Gaming Tournament.

Philadelphia 76ers - Jrue Holiday +1 (88)
Cleveland Cavaliers - Daniel Gibson (Injured) -5 (60)
Cleveland Cavaliers - Kyrie Irving +3 (88)
Boston Celtics - Rajon Rondo (Injured) -33 (56)
Los Angeles Clippers - Chris Paul (Injured) - 12 (82)
Los Angeles Lakers - Steve Blake (Returns from injury) +5 (68)
Los Angeles Lakers - Steve Nash -2 (83)
Los Angeles Lakers - Dwight Howard -3 (89)
Brooklyn Nets - Jerry Stackhouse -2 (67)
Indiana Pacers - Sam Young (Added) (60)
Toronto Raptors - Alan Anderson +4 (70)
Houston Rockets - Royce White (68)
San Antonio Spurs - Tiago Splitter +6 (70)
Golden St. Warriors - Andrew Bogut (Returns from injury) +29 (79)

Alvin Gentry is still coach of the Phoenix Suns, no sign of interim coach Lindsey Hunter.

The 2013 NBA All-Star rosters have been updated with the reserves.

2013 Eastern Conference All-Star Team
  • New York Knicks - Carmelo Anthony
  • Miami Heat - Chris Bosh
  • New York Knicks - Tyson Chandler
  • Chicago Bulls - Luol Deng
  • Boston Celtics - Kevin Garnett
  • Indiana Pacers - Paul George
  • Philadelphia 76ers - Jrue Holiday
  • Cleveland Cavaliers - Kyrie Irving
  • Miami Heat - LeBron James
  • Chicago Bulls - Joakim Noah
  • Boston Celtics - Rajon Rondo
  • Miami Heat - Dwyane Wade
2013 Western Conference All-Star Team
  • Portland Trail Blazers - LaMarcus Aldridge
  • Los Angeles Lakers - Kobe Bryant
  • San Antonio Spurs - Tim Duncan
  • Oklahoma City Thunder - Kevin Durant
  • Los Angeles Clippers - Blake Griffin
  • Houston Rockets - James Harden
  • Los Angeles Lakers - Dwight Howard
  • Golden St. Warriors - David Lee
  • San Antonio Spurs - Tony Parker
  • Los Angeles Clippers - Chris Paul
  • Memphis Grizzlies - Zach Randolph
  • Oklahoma City Thunder - Russell Westbrook

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 KobeDwight2412 @ 01/30/13 09:42 AM
Can't believe they down graded Dwight... wish they would of done to Westbrook also.

# 2 LoSoisNiCEx414 @ 01/30/13 10:00 AM
Curry should get a update
Harrison Barnes should have posterizer
Ilyasova should get a update
Gordon Hayward needs a update

# 3 illWILL8455 @ 01/30/13 10:09 AM
Harrison Barnes? Posterizer? No way, I've seen the videos, but have you ever watched Barnes play? He is passive. He only gets the urge to go throw it down every once in awhile, which makes little sense to me. He has the ability, he just plays passive, and settles for jump shots or lay ins.

# 4 LoSoisNiCEx414 @ 01/30/13 10:12 AM
Name a player this year that is dunking on guys more than Barnes this yr? He had 2 this past wk that were crazy!

# 5 Blackhail92 @ 01/30/13 10:13 AM
dwight deserved the downgrade. westbrook does deserve a slight downgrade. mostly on his ridiculous 88 mid range. but his passing should be increased as well. Melo deserves his 92 rating back still. but 2k seems to keep ignoring it while raising kobe and KD smh. Melo is shooting 42 percent from three and has an 86 three point rating. KD is shooting 40 and has 86 as well. Kyrie is shooting 40 percent from three. and has a 87 rating. enough said

# 6 LoSoisNiCEx414 @ 01/30/13 10:17 AM
About Barnes again. Im not even a Ws fan but so far he had the most crazy posterizing dunks this yr. That dunk on Ilyasova this wk! OmG! Even as a Bucks fan I was excited. I think he deserves the sig skill. Hes dunking on guys just like Griffin & Smith ao why cant he get it?

# 7 2KGODKING @ 01/30/13 10:20 AM
How are the Knicks rated #1 overall just because Felton is back in the lineup, what system is used when rating these teams?

# 8 2KGODKING @ 01/30/13 10:24 AM
Also some players are not the correct height, I checked out Pacers forward Paul George, and it said he's 6'10 but in reality he's only 6'8, is there some possible favoritism towards certain players in this game?

# 9 LoSoisNiCEx414 @ 01/30/13 10:34 AM
Paul George is 6"10

# 10 Blackhail92 @ 01/30/13 10:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2KGODKING
How are the Knicks rated #1 overall just because Felton is back in the lineup, what system is used when rating these teams?
they go by teams with the highest overall rankings. with felton back they have 4 players in the 80 overall rank(jr,kidd,shumpert, amare) then melo a 90. and felton a 79. they have the highest overall team by overall ratings therefore they are number one in the game

# 11 Xuriath @ 01/30/13 10:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhail92
they go by teams with the highest overall rankings. with felton back they have 4 players in the 80 overall rank(jr,kidd,shumpert, amare) then melo a 90. and felton a 79. they have the highest overall team by overall ratings therefore they are number one in the game
As soon as the Lakers start playing well, people get downgrades. Ok, but Earl Clark doesn't get an upgrade? Metta still doesn't get am upgrade? I'm not understanding the rational for Howard downgrade, what went down? The guy is still dominant, if anything the only thing that should have went down is his freethrows. He still dominates on defense, league leader in rebounding, great steals, alters any shot that comes his way, scores ANYTHING under the basket? But he gets a downgrade.

Earl Clark is Jordan Hill with a solid 3pt, I think his 3pt shot should at least be a 75. He is also a defense stalwart, and is a smart player. Jamison and Nash should have gotten downgrades.

# 12 Blackhail92 @ 01/30/13 11:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuriath
As soon as the Lakers start playing well, people get downgrades. Ok, but Earl Clark doesn't get an upgrade? Metta still doesn't get am upgrade? I'm not understanding the rational for Howard downgrade, what went down? The guy is still dominant, if anything the only thing that should have went down is his freethrows. He still dominates on defense, league leader in rebounding, great steals, alters any shot that comes his way, scores ANYTHING under the basket? But he gets a downgrade.

Earl Clark is Jordan Hill with a solid 3pt, I think his 3pt shot should at least be a 75. He is also a defense stalwart, and is a smart player. Jamison and Nash should have gotten downgrades.
I cant really disagree with your arguments because i dont watch all of the lakers game since im a knicks fan. but also earl clarke was already raised once already right? they barley make updates more than once every week and a half. so hes pretty lucky for that. What i do know is recently 2k has been upgrading or downgrading people overall ratings but havent lowered many stats. for example, nash has been downgraded twice but his shooting stats are still the same. so it doesnt really matter. I looked at dwight he was downgraded but it wasnt his rebounding. i honestly dont know what it was because hr still has high dunk and inside stats.

# 13 giftedchick @ 01/30/13 11:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by InthePaint
Paul George is not taller than David West.
he actually did grow a few inches since he entered the league.. i think he is between 6-9 to 6-10 .. which is funny because he is still predominantly a SG ... even when he was 6-8 that was pretty tall for a SG

then again.. magic played point

# 14 Phreezy P @ 01/30/13 11:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by InthePaint
Paul George is not taller than David West.
Yes he is.

And wow, Jrue Holiday and Kyrie Irving are slowly becoming a top 10 rated players.

# 15 Xuriath @ 01/30/13 11:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoSoisNiCEx414
Name a player this year that is dunking on guys more than Barnes this yr? He had 2 this past wk that were crazy!
*Clears Throat* Blake Griffin, Kenneth Faried, Javale McGee, Lebron James, Dani Gallinari, Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook, the list goes on and on... If Barnes gets posterizer then Kobe needs it I think he dunked on a couple people this year, nick young should get it, hell I think Eric Bledsoe dunks on people occasionally too.

# 16 Iasounis @ 01/30/13 11:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuriath
*Clears Throat* Blake Griffin, Kenneth Faried, Javale McGee, Lebron James, Dani Gallinari, Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook, the list goes on and on... If Barnes gets posterizer then Kobe needs it I think he dunked on a couple people this year, nick young should get it, hell I think Eric Bledsoe dunks on people occasionally too.
LOL (It's funny 'cause it's true)

# 17 slowdifference @ 01/30/13 12:09 PM
With the way DWill has played this month he should be upgraded back to 89. Teletovic should be given spot up shooter. Brook Lopez should be at 83 and given finisher. OJ Mayo needs an upgrade at the very least given dedeye.

# 18 zimmtron @ 01/30/13 12:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoSoisNiCEx414
All I have to say is, have you ever heard of a man named Jeff Green?

# 19 Rockie_Fresh88 @ 01/30/13 12:18 PM
Earl Clark needs a slight boost in rebounding and 3pt shot. I think his overall should be closer to 71-72.

Jimmy Butler-come on 2k.his on ball D and def awareness are too low. Also his hustle.

# 20 Thunder Storm @ 01/30/13 12:54 PM
I like Jrue's boost, but why the hell are players with torn ACL's available to play with ?

« Previous123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.