Home
NCAA Football 14 News Post

Check out all the new NCAA Football 14 screenshots, right here.

NCAA Football 14 gives players more control over their fate on the field and as a head coach than ever before. The introduction of Infinity Engine 2 allows you to play true to your team with gameplay tuned with the college game in mind, while new Coach Skills and Power Recruiting create the most engrossing Dynasty experience in a generation. Add in the inclusion of the fan-favorite Ultimate Team mode which includes a number of former NCAA stars, and you have the most feature-rich entry in the history of the franchise.

Features

Playbooks

Gameplay – The introduction of the Infinity Engine 2 unlocks the unpredictability and innovation of college football, bringing multiple college play-styles to life.
  • Physics – Real-time physics and the force impact system allows users to feel the big plays on offense and defense; with big hits, stiff-arms and truck moves which provide a more realistic and satisfying feeling than ever before.
  • Running Game Improvements – The introduction of physics offers a suite of improvements to the running game, including hard run cutting for direction changes, improved run blocking and new ball carrier avoidance behavior that allows runners to automatically move around blockers and prevent inadvertent collisions. Furthermore, utilize the new stumble recovery to fight gravity as you scramble for extra yards.
  • Option Offense – Play true to your team with over 30 new option types, all optimized for a true college football experience. Utilize the Spread Option, Zone Read and more to stymie defenses and put big points on the board. Key defenders are highlighted before the snap to read during the play to know when to pitch the ball and when to keep it.
Presentation – NCAA Football 14 brings the game to life like never before with new additions to on-field presentation and a renewed emphasis on the story of each game. Handheld cameras capture the action from unique angles, and Brad Nessler and Kirk Herbstreit key in on impact players and noteworthy performances. Additional features and enhancements include:
  • New Pre-Game – A live look-in from Rece Davis sets the stage for a brand-new intro featuring vignettes, traditions, text wipes and more all set to a music video.
  • Neutral Site Games – For the first time ever in the series set up neutral site matchups including the Texas Kickoff, Cowboy Kickoff and Chick-fil-A Kickoff.
  • New Music and Chants – Rock out after a big play as fans chant along to college football staples Seven Nation Army and Zombie Nation.
  • New Vignettes - 500+ new pre and post-play vignettes, combined with all-new on-field player chatter, make it feel like you’re right on the field.

NCAA Football Ultimate Team (to be released 5/15) – The much-beloved mode comes to the college game, allowing you to build up an unstoppable team.

Dynasty
(to be released 5/28) – There’s no single path to success in college football, so build up your program into a powerhouse to fit your strengths and style of play by utilizing the brand-new Coach Skills.

Play a Season (to be released 6/17) – Focus purely on the on-field action and take your favorite team to a bowl game.

NCAA Football 14 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 14 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NCAA Football 14Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 54 - View All
NCAA Football 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 carnalnirvana @ 04/18/13 06:13 PM
5/28 is key for me...

this year i dont care about gameplay because its more of the same....i know how to edit for what i want...

the coach skillz i hope includes playbooks or custom playbooks for coaches that would seal a buy for me.....

playcalling needs to be fixed its as bad as the DB glitch or worse...

# 42 smack23011 @ 04/18/13 06:22 PM
Idk I'm getting sucked in smh. Everything sounds great I just want to see videos before they seal the deal for me. They should've also showed Dynasty mode before ultimate team and season play which sounds abt pointless to me? I can't wait to play for a low level team build them up and have a neutral site game. Glad they gave the user control over that too!

# 43 ubernoob @ 04/18/13 06:35 PM
Can't wait til 75-90% of the people posting in here buy the game and complain about it.

Like clockwork here at OS. Still no info released that holds any hope for "sim gamers."

# 44 stoncold32 @ 04/18/13 06:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lost1
Show me a football game that doesn't get dirty!! I'll wait!!!! oh ncaa 11,12,13 and now 14. I haven't seen any signs of a dirty uniform yet. Grass stains please ea. White uniforms are still super clean. Smh. Why do I even keep wasting my breath?
11 was the only game where the uni's got dirty. Both white and colored unis.

I didn't buy '13 mainly because of that reason. Hey, how's that EA? I didn't buy your game because of something that simple.

# 45 smack23011 @ 04/18/13 07:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ubernoob
Can't wait til 75-90% of the people posting in here buy the game and complain about it.

Like clockwork here at OS. Still no info released that holds any hope for "sim gamers."
If and when I do buy it ill enjoy just like I did with 13 boast all of the good stuff and let people know the bad stuff. Your welcome #KobeFace

# 46 Still2REal @ 04/18/13 07:30 PM
More than 12 People in a dynasty

# 47 WVU Mateus @ 04/18/13 07:39 PM
My ticket on the hype train is punched!

# 48 Sparkles @ 04/18/13 07:51 PM
i really like the in game screens look like madden 13 with the green grass and color atmosphere. cant wait to see a vid on presentation

# 49 franch1se @ 04/18/13 08:06 PM
give me duplicate #s!!!! not a hard thing to do

# 50 Matt10 @ 04/18/13 11:49 PM
I'm not seeing any gimmicky features yet...there could be hope.

# 51 I3RIS3H @ 04/19/13 12:42 AM
I'll wait until I see actual gameplay. I held off last year on getting NCAA for the first time in years and I have no problem doing that again.

# 52 Still2REal @ 04/19/13 09:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ubernoob

Just as clockwork as people complaining about the people complaining. I find them all annoying

# 53 Shibito @ 04/19/13 09:44 AM
I'll probably hold off on buying until fully named rosters are just about done, but I see some very nice stuff for NCAA 14. I like the neutral site games, ability to play 1 season, and am interested to see how Ultimate Team is implemented.

Excited to hear Dynasty news. Crossing my fingers and hoping for imported draft classes to Madden being back.

# 54 brandon27 @ 04/19/13 12:15 PM
Nice that there's just a plain old season mode, so you dont always have to go through all the extras that a dynasty brings. If you're into that kind of thing anyways.

Neutral site games are a nice little addition too.

# 55 reece420 @ 04/19/13 02:36 PM
The main question is can you transfer your players from here to madden 25?

# 56 Mazarati 2012 @ 04/19/13 03:07 PM
Only two things will happen after the game is released. Either you'll buy it or you won't.

# 57 Sausage @ 04/19/13 03:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazarati 2012
Only two things will happen after the game is released. Either you'll buy it or you won't.
Don't forget the third thing, buy it and be dissapointed until the next release and be disappointed again.

# 58 jello1717 @ 04/19/13 05:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sausage
Don't forget the third thing, buy it and be disspointed until the next release and be disappointed again.
Uhhhhhh, that's the 1st option.

# 59 SageInfinite @ 04/19/13 06:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sausage
Don't forget the third thing, buy it and be disspointed until the next release and be disappointed again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jello1717
Uhhhhhh, that's the 1st option.

# 60 roadman @ 04/19/13 06:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
I'm not seeing any gimmicky features yet...there could be hope.
Actually, back of the box of Madden 13 wasn't gimmicky, either.

A trend?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.