Home
NCAA Football 14 News Post

Check out the latest NCAA Football 14 screenshot, featuring the Pittsburgh Panthers vs. Virginia Cavaliers in the rain.

Game: NCAA Football 14Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 54 - View All
NCAA Football 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 DorianDonP @ 05/18/13 12:03 PM
Wish I could see more of the away jerseys to see how dirty they are. Pic looks the same as past NCAAs.

# 2 bigbob @ 05/18/13 12:05 PM
Dirty home jerseys, perfect grass.

# 3 UMhester04 @ 05/18/13 12:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbob
Dirty home jerseys, perfect grass.
do they have turf?

# 4 KushNstien @ 05/18/13 12:13 PM
Always was degradation in the rain. I want to see if the away teams jerseys get dirty when its sunny out.

# 5 Bamanutt @ 05/18/13 12:16 PM
Looks amazing & almost photo real, we need dirty skin/ gloves/ elbow pads to put it over the top. If turf field, the little rubber pellets get on everything. If grass we need clumps stuck to helmets or the occasional strand or two of grass stuck to things. But that's just being nit picky about total immersion. Also where's the water drops on helmet, arms, & so on.

Still a nice pic though.

# 6 bigbob @ 05/18/13 12:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UMhester04
do they have turf?
Unless someone changed the Stadium pre-game, Virginia has a grass field.

# 7 speedy43 @ 05/18/13 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UMhester04
do they have turf?
Nope, bermuda grass

# 8 thingodfather @ 05/18/13 12:43 PM
Is it me or is the ball finally the right size?

# 9 bigbob @ 05/18/13 12:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thingodfather
It might be the angle because I believe there's some screens of them running with the ball and it looks extremely small.

# 10 LionsFanNJ @ 05/18/13 12:53 PM
No more blue tint. That in itself is a win of sorts.

# 11 TreyIM2 @ 05/18/13 01:11 PM
Next gen on a few of those things but I think I remember hearing about rain drops on helmets back on the original Xbox on Madden or something. Or was there just grass clumps in the facemasks? Gets fuzzy over the years with how EA adds then subtracts things from their football games. Lol.

Next gen I don't wanna hear NO effin' excuses from EA when it comes to their sports games outside of their first gen iterations of next gen games.

# 12 SageInfinite @ 05/18/13 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreyIM2
Next gen on a few of those things but I think I remember hearing about rain drops on helmets back on the original Xbox on Madden or something. Or was there just grass clumps in the facemasks? Gets fuzzy over the years with how EA adds then subtracts things from their football games. Lol.

Next gen I don't wanna hear NO effin' excuses from EA when it comes to their sports games outside of their first gen iterations of next gen games.
Last gen they definitely had the field clumps in the face masks on at least Madden.

# 13 cparrish @ 05/18/13 01:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thingodfather
They have already said numerous times they cannot do anything about he size of the ball without building a new engine.

# 14 ZiggyZoomba @ 05/18/13 01:53 PM
Looks to me like they may have corrected the sleeves issue. To be sure does anybody agree?

# 15 TreyIM2 @ 05/18/13 02:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
Last gen they definitely had the field clumps in the face masks on at least Madden.
Mmm, hmm. At least we have hope for next gen that they can and will add everything under the sun to make these games shine.

# 16 TreyIM2 @ 05/18/13 02:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamanutt
Looks amazing & almost photo real, we need dirty skin/ gloves/ elbow pads to put it over the top. If turf field, the little rubber pellets get on everything. If grass we need clumps stuck to helmets or the occasional strand or two of grass stuck to things. But that's just being nit picky about total immersion. Also where's the water drops on helmet, arms, & so on.

Still a nice pic though.
Just realized my quote got unquoted. I was originally responding to your post. Damn dumb phone....

Next gen on a few of those things but I think I remember hearing about rain drops on helmets back on the original Xbox on Madden or something. Or was there just grass clumps in the facemasks? Gets fuzzy over the years with how EA adds then subtracts things from their football games. Lol.Next gen I don't wanna hear NO effin' excuses from EA when it comes to their sports games outside of their first gen iterations of next gen games.

# 17 smack23011 @ 05/18/13 02:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyZoomba
Looks to me like they may have corrected the sleeves issue. To be sure does anybody agree?
Sure does... Looks like they took it straight from madden which I'm not mad about AT ALL lol

# 18 Sparkles @ 05/18/13 03:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smack23011
Sure does... Looks like they took it straight from madden which I'm not mad about AT ALL lol
What was the sleeve issue?

# 19 Gosens6 @ 05/18/13 04:03 PM
Looks like it's still a consistent downpour all game long. Playing in the rain is the ugliest thing ever in Madden and NCAA

# 20 jello1717 @ 05/18/13 04:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6
Looks like it's still a consistent downpour all game long. Playing in the rain is the ugliest thing ever in Madden and NCAA
I love how you know what the weather is like for an entire game based off of an instantaneous moment from 1 picture.

That's talent.

« Previous1234Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.