Home
NCAA Football 14 News Post

If you are one of the gamers looking to play the NCAA Football Ultimate Team mode, but you are a little lost on where to get started, EA has put together a quick guide on how to get your Ultimate Team up and running.

Ultimate team modes have been exceptionally popular in other EA Sports titles, with FIFA Ultimate Team being one of the most played sports game modes on the market today. The jury is still out on NCAA's Ultimate Team popularity, but it could be worth checking out anyways. The mode features over 1400 current NFL players and former college greats. In the mode, you collect players in order to build your team up over time using your on-field successes and also the in-game coin currency -- which you can of course buy more of with your real coins.

Link: NCAA Football Ultimate Team Guide

Are you planning on playing NCAA Football Ultimate Team?

Game: NCAA Football 14Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 54 - View All
NCAA Football 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 gtyjrocks @ 07/09/13 11:18 AM
Wait so are their multiple cards for every player? Not just IFs like FIFA? Will each player have a freshman, sophomore, junior, Senior card? Or just some? Does anyone know?

# 2 EvanRG @ 07/09/13 11:33 AM
I've never been a big UT player with EA, but I'm looking forward to trying this out! Should add a real cool element to simply just playing online head-to-head with the default rosters.

# 3 UAWALKON @ 07/09/13 11:49 AM
pass that sounds boring

# 4 scottyo60 @ 07/09/13 11:49 AM
I can't figure out where to find my SEC pack from preorder. Getting Ginn and Harvin plus 89 Chase Daniel at least gets me a start

# 5 SabreKnight @ 07/09/13 12:18 PM
Scotty did you use your pre-order code?

# 6 scottyo60 @ 07/09/13 03:09 PM
Yeah it ended up showing up after I exited the game. I like it way more than the other ultimate teams

# 7 Neverwhere @ 07/09/13 03:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtyjrocks
Wait so are their multiple cards for every player? Not just IFs like FIFA? Will each player have a freshman, sophomore, junior, Senior card? Or just some? Does anyone know?
Not all players; only a subset will have multiple cards.

# 8 ixcuincle @ 07/09/13 04:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyo60
I can't figure out where to find my SEC pack from preorder. Getting Ginn and Harvin plus 89 Chase Daniel at least gets me a start
Where'd you pre-order? I got the SEC pack earlier, and I just entered the code from my GameStop receipt.

# 9 Skulletor @ 07/09/13 04:56 PM
this is sleazy like the Mass Effect packs, where it costs 2x real money or 3x game money to buy the better packs...take note EA this one of many reasons people hate you

# 10 scottyo60 @ 07/09/13 05:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixcuincle
Where'd you pre-order? I got the SEC pack earlier, and I just entered the code from my GameStop receipt.
It ended up working. I think the packs were just slow to load in.

# 11 martymcflyy85 @ 07/09/13 08:51 PM
I've never did Ultimate Team before, so I have a couple of questions. Does unlocking a certain player in Ultimate team unlock that player in other modes as well? What I'm getting at is....is it possible to do a season with every team having their all time best players? If someone does unlock every player, is there a way for them to share their roster with other players? I don't really want to do ultimate team, I just want access to those players.

# 12 blackglove78 @ 07/10/13 11:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtyjrocks
ya i think so. THere still were more than one card for each player in fifa. Just 1 or 2 though.

# 13 hazey @ 07/10/13 11:56 AM
are the computer teams actually all highly rated so its a challenge?

# 14 TheTruth713 @ 07/10/13 07:54 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3F4cYrvwP5E&noredirect=1

# 15 westview33 @ 07/10/13 10:24 PM
Maybe it's just me but I'd feel much better about the mode if they allowed you to play with all 2500 players in a real dynasty mode together.

I mean personally don't care about going online and using just a few of these players on a team.

How about allowing them all to be used in one single dynasty mode with their respective college.

# 16 schumj @ 07/10/13 11:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by westview33
Maybe it's just me but I'd feel much better about the mode if they allowed you to play with all 2500 players in a real dynasty mode together.

I mean personally don't care about going online and using just a few of these players on a team.

How about allowing them all to be used in one single dynasty mode with their respective college.
I'm with you. Here is to hoping playmakers returns to action on 14 and we can get a playable version of alumni teams!

# 17 Splitscreenprod @ 07/14/13 06:01 PM
I hope someone reads this and I'm not too late to the game, but I have the beginner pack and I don't want to pay real money. I also suck online against human opponents. I also keep getting outbid for cards in the auction with my limited coins. How do I get to 7500 coins for a new pack? I doubt I'll beat an SEC team or get much higher than MAC with the current team I have. Help? What am I missing?

# 18 BleedGreen710 @ 07/14/13 06:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitscreenprod
I hope someone reads this and I'm not too late to the game, but I have the beginner pack and I don't want to pay real money. I also suck online against human opponents. I also keep getting outbid for cards in the auction with my limited coins. How do I get to 7500 coins for a new pack? I doubt I'll beat an SEC team or get much higher than MAC with the current team I have. Help? What am I missing?
just do the solo challenges they are super easy, most are on varsity difficulty and 2-3 minutes quarters.

# 19 Splitscreenprod @ 07/15/13 04:13 PM
Thanks, the solo games were easier than i thought. However, playing against humans is very frustrating because the two guys I played against bought their team sooo one guy was a huge mizzou fan and had chase daniel and jeremy maclin along with 80 ranked def players. UGH, I hate the fact you can buy your way to victories.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.