Home
Madden NFL 25 News Post

QJB has been given the green light on some Madden NFL 25 next-gen videos. For the next 4 days, he will post a new video. Today's video features True Step and enhanced graphics.

Thoughts?

Game: Madden NFL 25Reader Score: 5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 54 - View All
Madden NFL 25 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 The_Balm @ 10/31/13 03:06 PM

QJB has been given the green light on some Madden NFL 25 next-gen videos. For the next 4 days, he will post a new video. Today's video features True Step and enhanced graphics.

Thoughts?

# 2 jpdavis82 @ 10/31/13 03:06 PM
Still not sure what the MNF videos were, this looks almost identical to what we saw at E3. Especially the part with AP in the endzone and the high stepping.

# 3 tfctillidie @ 10/31/13 03:07 PM
Not the kind of footage we want to see, but what was shown was decent looking at least.

# 4 The_Balm @ 10/31/13 03:09 PM
The crowd looked nice behind AP.

# 5 adub88 @ 10/31/13 03:11 PM
Considering I'm getting a PS4 that looked good CLOSE UP. Now let's see it live so we know what's really good.

It would have been nice to get this from EA, nontheless, I want to see more more more!

# 6 jpdavis82 @ 10/31/13 03:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by splff3000
Hmmm, kinda weird that he's showing the first gameplay footage of next gen Madden and not EA. What's even more weird is how did he get either a PS4 or Xbox1 this early. Getting Madden early is one thing. Getting one of these systems early is another. Still, if its legit, I'm anxious to see it. I'm not getting it anytime soon either way, I'm just curious to see what I have to look forward to.
He's one of the new game changers and played it down at EA. I guess since he has the most youtube viewers of the GC's, they are letting him post videos first. He also was one of the first to post videos of current gen Madden 25 gameplay.

# 7 speedbreaker @ 10/31/13 03:11 PM
you call that actual gameplay footage? that was weak!

# 8 tfctillidie @ 10/31/13 03:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by simon48xbox
One thing that has to be fixed with the crowd, and I think would be very impactful, is the clothing. Yes now they appear to be different people, but in a single shot you see 5-10 CJ2K jerseys, and 5-10 Jared Allen jerseys.

Need fans wearing team hoodies or tshirts mixed in, as well as better variety in jerseys worn.

That would really help "individualize" the crowd.

# 9 Don Jon @ 10/31/13 03:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by simon48xbox
Really? I thought it looked similar to current gen. Pause the video at 1:12, and look at the crowd wearing one of 4 outfits. And theres no emotion in the crowd unlike the E3 trailer, they all simultaneously just arise, like their possessed, and stand there like ghosts.

So idk if theyre still waiting to reveal the living worlds or not, but if thats the final product, then uh-oh about that.

# 10 cthurt @ 10/31/13 03:14 PM
Im feeling those black socks on the Vikings, or are they ankle braces, idk looks cool though.

# 11 tyberious4now @ 10/31/13 03:15 PM
This is B.S. I'm not interested in not foot planting!!!

# 12 Don Jon @ 10/31/13 03:17 PM
For the next gen videos, someone from is going to make sure they label the video "NEXT GEN", cause I sure as hell won't be able to tell the difference if it continues to look like that video.

Meanwhile, another company needs not to label their videos...

# 13 roadman @ 10/31/13 03:18 PM
Hey, some video was released, I'll be darned.

I thought the crowd looked good, others may and will disagree.

# 14 TeeDogg @ 10/31/13 03:22 PM
Looking good!.......

# 15 Cowboy008 @ 10/31/13 03:22 PM
It looked alright.. I would have liked to have seen a quarter of football from the regular camera view or even a few drives.

# 16 Don Jon @ 10/31/13 03:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tfer717
am I blind.. or does it not look much better graphically than this?... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbfiCJG6rz8 (which i think has been the best looking madden to date)
Crowd is the same
Graphics are the same
Sidelines look the same
Animations look similar
So no, you're not blind

# 17 AmericasTeam @ 10/31/13 03:25 PM
True Step looks good for the players that have it. We know that. Need some actual gameplay my friend.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

# 18 jyoung @ 10/31/13 03:35 PM
"Check out the crowd," he says.

Spoiler

Well, I did, and I see a whole lot of repeats. Vikings fan #69 appears 7 times. Vikings fan with the purple collared shirt appears 5 times.

Still no sign of women, children, or elderly people. Just 20 to 40 year old males.

# 19 roadman @ 10/31/13 03:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jyoung

Spoiler

Well, I did, and I see a whole lot of repeats. Vikings fan #69 appears 7 times. Vikings fan with the purple collared shirt appears 5 times.

Still no sign of women, children, or elderly people. Just 20 to 40 year old males.
Yeah, your right upon further review. Geez.

I don't see many children at games because families can't afford them, but see enough women and elderly.

# 20 extremeskins04 @ 10/31/13 03:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jyoung

Spoiler

Agreed. There's too many repeats and quite honestly the crowd doesn't look that great or diverse at all. I think someone said that the crowd is on par with MLB The Show, and that I find...is quite laughable. This is no where close to MLB The Show's crowd.

« Previous12345678910Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.