Home
NBA 2K14 News Post

Earlier this morning The NBA 2K Insider mentioned the NBA 2K14 roster update was available. After a brief hiccup, it is finally online.

Vitor Faverani, Phil Pressey, Gal Mekel and Pero Antic are available now. Just make sure you download the earlier version with today's date, the newer one doesn't have the changes. J.R. Smith has been activated as well.

Oddly enough, the images 2K Sports used for Vitor Faverani and Phil Pressey are not correct. (Actually, Gal Mekel doesn't appear to be correct either.

Quote:
Faverani uses Antonis Fotsis' face, a Milan player. Pressey uses Sylven Landesberg from Tel Aviv.
Players Still Missing
  • Hollis Thompson (SF) - 76ers
  • Brandon Davies (PF) - 76ers
  • James Southerland (SF) - Bobcats
  • Miroslav Raduljica (C) - Bucks - GUARANTEED (signed 7/26/13)
  • Matthew Dellavedova (PG) - Cavaliers
  • Henry Sims (C) - Cavaliers
  • Nick Calathes (PG) - Grizzlies - GUARANTEED (signed 8/20/13)
  • Ian Clark (SG) - Jazz
  • Chris Smith (PG) - Knicks
  • Toure Murry (SG) - Knicks
  • Elias Harris (PF) - Lakers
  • Ryan Kelly (PF) - Lakers
  • Arnize Onuaku (PF) - Pelicans
  • Luigi Datome (SF) - Pistons - GUARANTEED (signed 7/16/13)
  • Dwight Buycks (PG) - Raptors - GUARANTEED (signed 7/16/13)
  • Julyan Stone (PG) - Raptors
  • Robert Covington (PF) - Rockets - GUARANTEED (signed 7/15/13)
  • Dionte Christmas (SG) - Suns
  • Robbie Hummel (SF) - Timberwolves
  • Ognjen Kuzmic (C) - Warriors - GUARANTEED (signed 9/27/13)

NBA 2K14 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K14 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K14 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA 2K14Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Wii U / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 98 - View All
NBA 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 The 24th Letter @ 11/09/13 10:46 AM
Not sure if they announced it and it's not showing up or if Steve is trolling 2k, lol

# 2 The 24th Letter @ 11/09/13 10:57 AM
Ah man I was hoping Steve was trolling... Lol

# 3 sreckless @ 11/09/13 12:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by billsmafia13
Perhaps the only benefit of waiting for nextgen is that we can start our MyGM mode without having to wait 2 months for players like this to be added.
Better late than never. Good job by VC adding them at least.

But I agree, extremely frustrating that leagues had to either start without them or wait a month.

# 4 and1product @ 11/09/13 12:21 PM
Waiting.....

# 5 keshunleon @ 11/09/13 12:51 PM

Hold up, I don't use 2K's rosters Thanks to the OS crew

Well I guess I can play a few games online again. Hopefully when I press jump for a rebound the player will do it before the next 2K update.

# 6 turty11 @ 11/09/13 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by billsmafia13
Perhaps the only benefit of waiting for nextgen is that we can start our MyGM mode without having to wait 2 months for players like this to be added.
you may be jumping the gun expecting next gen rosters to be up to date

# 7 Blackhail92 @ 11/09/13 02:13 PM
update is up but living roster changes have been disabled again smh

nvm another update was made after the first and living rosters are back up

# 8 The 24th Letter @ 11/09/13 02:45 PM
Weird, Vitor isn't in my update

# 9 Blackhail92 @ 11/09/13 02:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
Weird, Vitor isn't in my update
the insider is having problems im guessing. if yu look on 2k share. the update made at 1:45 pm today, has all the missing players (such as victor) but the living roster is disabled. but the newest update the one made at 2:05 pm has living rosters back online but none of the missing players.

# 10 The 24th Letter @ 11/09/13 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhail92
the insider is having problems im guessing. if yu look on 2k share. the update made at 1:45 pm today, has all the missing players (such as victor) but the living roster is disabled. but the newest update the one made at 2:05 pm has living rosters back online but none of the missing players.
This is exactly why Noob Saibot shouldn't be in charge of updates

# 11 Steve_OS @ 11/09/13 03:34 PM
Updated OP.

Funny that the images 2K Sports used for Vitor Faverani, Phil Pressey and Gal Mekel are not correct.

# 12 MarvinOida @ 11/09/13 03:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Updated OP.

Funny that the images 2K Sports used for Vitor Faverani and Phil Pressey are not correct.
I see we are using CF look a likes instead of CAPs. Interesting, I would do the same thing though. Have the game retain the "same look" for everyone. Maybe those faces are place holders for now and they had CFs that needed to be downloaded (like Dr J and Hollywood Nights)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 13 Gramps91 @ 11/09/13 03:54 PM
Pretty cool we finally got Pressey. I hope others come in soon.

# 14 CaseIH @ 11/09/13 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Updated OP.

Funny that the images 2K Sports used for Vitor Faverani, Phil Pressey and Gal Mekel are not correct.
I sure hope adding players and getting it right is a heck of a lot harder than most of us think it is, or this 2k insider guy is even a bigger fool than basically what everyone already thinks of him. Im probably one of the most clueless people when it comes to computers and all the new age stuff, but it amazes me how incompetent the 2k insider seems to be where even when he does actually do something he messes up. Hope things get better very quickly with players being added to this game.

# 15 sniapeko @ 11/09/13 04:14 PM
This is starting to get really ridiculous.. That's why I can't trust any announcement (even on Next gen) by 2k.. It seems that every time they do something good, they find a way to mess it up.

# 16 MarvinOida @ 11/09/13 05:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 19LloydBanks82
Vitor Faverani's 3pt rating is a 25? For real?
Dude only thrown 9 threes and made 2 of them. I would let it cool off until he hits more. He barely shoots 3s anyway. He has the ability to, but I'm not sure how constant, I would be nice and give maybe 50-65. But I'm not a ratings guru, so I don't know.

# 17 fiaofiao @ 11/09/13 05:04 PM
I donīt know whos taht in the picture, but thatīs not Vitor Faverani...

# 18 keshunleon @ 11/09/13 06:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvinOida
Dude only thrown 9 threes and made 2 of them. I would let it cool off until he hits more. He barely shoots 3s anyway. He has the ability to, but I'm not sure how constant, I would be nice and give maybe 50-65. But I'm not a ratings guru, so I don't know.

In the preseason he was shooting a good percentage. He had a game where he made 4 (I think).

# 19 Goffs @ 11/09/13 06:06 PM
Are they CAPS or do they actually have the players look ingame already? Can't get on a console atm....

# 20 jaateloauto @ 11/09/13 06:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 19LloydBanks82
byron mullens made 3-15 and has a 76 3 point rating...Faverani hit some 3s in the pre season, it definitely should be higher than 25!! but i already gave up on 2k with the ratings
Well it's not like he shot a great percentage in Europe even with the 3pt line being closer. His form isn't all that great either. I doubt he'll shoot many 3s during his career. He might just have the green light for now since it's not like Celtics are desperate to win.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.