Home
NBA 2K14 News Post

Another NBA 2K14 PS4 gameplay video has been uploaded, courtesy of @Weezyy_F_Baby and @thugmentality1, this one featuring the All-Star game.

Game: NBA 2K14Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Wii U / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 98 - View All
NBA 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Shaffer26 @ 11/10/13 12:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DatGD12guage
He actually does a stepback move similar to that one and hits it from time to time I liked it personally. I thought it was very realistic. Plus it was in an all star game.

Look at KG's shinny head! LMAO
I know, I was just being dumb. He occasionally does make that.

# 22 Goffs @ 11/10/13 12:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettogeeksta
Duncan is way to skinny, looks like 98 Duncan. Game still looks incredible though.
I think he looks fine....I just feel that his wingspan is not long enough...dude got some long arms...

# 23 BluFu @ 11/10/13 01:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6
LOVED the AI in this vid. LeBron was a monster on the offensive end, and the battles in the post when the West had the ball was a thing of beauty.

Now this, this was a good video.
that lebron & rondo sequence was really bad....

hopefully it's on a lower difficulty

# 24 blingballa333 @ 11/10/13 01:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluFu
that lebron & rondo sequence was really bad....

hopefully it's on a lower difficulty
It was def odd. But that LeBron jumpshot almost made up for it haha

That looked amazing.

# 25 Da-Man @ 11/10/13 03:12 AM
The starting lineups for the all star game should be more of a spectacle, right now it looks just like a regular season game. I hope this is the last year we see this.

# 26 jpdavis32 @ 11/10/13 03:26 AM
looks good....blake griffins footwork makes me feel that footplanting is a HUGE emphasis

# 27 alabamarob @ 11/10/13 04:27 AM
If footplanting now means that the game will call traveling then that makes defense 100 percent better. Most of the paint spamming, contact layouts and pump fake post finishes involve traveling not being called on current gen.

1. Traveling calls.
2. Charge calls.
3. Live ball

If next gen does this then 2k has created a masterpiece.

# 28 bumpyface @ 11/10/13 06:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky Rozay
Sounds like you cant afford a next gen system at launch...

This is not the same game that was released last month... By the way, Imo, this is the best gameplay vid by far
This all-star video is the best so far imo as well. You 2 play nice now.

# 29 Cold_Fries @ 11/10/13 07:34 AM
Why can't I view the vid!

# 30 Jrocc23 @ 11/10/13 07:36 AM
My very small complaint from what I've seen from 2 vids is the players before tipoff dap up there teammates too much. They do it, but I rarely see it. They usually is interacting with the other team.

Wish 2K can get it where everyone is interacting before tipoff and not just 1 person in the future.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

# 31 XenoZograscope @ 11/10/13 09:12 AM
Good stuff, the videos are rolling in now.

# 32 Optik @ 11/10/13 10:02 AM
Was there some secret pact that Rondo and LBJ created prior to the game where when they receive a pass they have to a pointless jab step or a fake pass (or two) before passing? It looked ridiculous.

Rondo looked too skinny.

Chris Paul was unrecognisable. He looks like a boy from that camera angle.

# 33 horrormaster @ 11/10/13 10:05 AM
In all 3 of the posted videos I just see a bunch of sliding from players, especially on drawn out animation like driving to the basket. It looks likes when you start one of those animations all the other players slide away from you to let it take place. Basically anything with contact seems to have the players sliding. There's also a lot of predetermined animation that stop player interaction because it snaps you into everything. Don't get all the hype really.

# 34 rdros23 @ 11/10/13 10:34 AM
lol @ Rondo starting for the East.

# 35 Vni @ 11/10/13 10:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alabamarob
If footplanting now means that the game will call traveling then that makes defense 100 percent better. Most of the paint spamming, contact layouts and pump fake post finishes involve traveling not being called on current gen.

1. Traveling calls.
2. Charge calls.
3. Live ball

If next gen does this then 2k has created a masterpiece.
Can't call traveling if it's not an user error but animations issues.

# 36 scottyp180 @ 11/10/13 10:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
I think he looks fine....I just feel that his wingspan is not long enough...dude got some long arms...
Is this an optical illusion? It looks like leonard has 3 legs, one being white. (I know its the guy standing behind him but it weird how their shorts seem to blend together

# 37 Vni @ 11/10/13 10:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyp180
Is this an optical illusion? It looks like leonard has 3 legs, one being white.
Parker looks like he just noticed it too.

# 38 Boilerbuzz @ 11/10/13 10:56 AM
I hate watching CPU v CPU. I'd rather see two monkeys play.

# 39 wrozay @ 11/10/13 11:08 AM
is anyone on the 2k team gonna point out that durant has grown 2 inches since entering the league? he looks barely taller than melo in this clip

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02270/team-usa_2270673b.jpg
^ next to a 6'10 kevin and 7'1 tyson chandler

c'mon 2k

# 40 PJBrownHeat @ 11/10/13 12:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Riddick
EXcuse me? Cmon guy u seriously need to think twice before you post.
Not sure maybe he is wright, monkeys could be better.

Who knows?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.