Home
NBA 2K14 News Post

The updated NBA 2K14 roster update for Xbox One and PS4 is available now.

The same issues with Luigi Datome and Vitor Faverani on current-gen have appeared on next-gen consoles as well, with the wrong profile picture.

The recent trade of Derrick Williams from the T-Wolves to the Kings is included, as well as updated kicks from various players in the league.

To get the latest roster, simply go to Quick Game and hit the "Y" (triangle for PS4) button, make sure the Official 2K Sports Roster is highlighted and hit the "A" (X for PS4) button. It should auto-download. You can't save the file to the hard drive, from what we are hearing, users won't be able to until patch #3.

Game: NBA 2K14Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Wii U / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 98 - View All
NBA 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Fadez8_6 @ 12/06/13 12:13 AM
Lol Brandon Davies' model and pic are actually Hassan Whiteside. Can we say fail? & Chris Paul and Joe Johnson still have huge heads and skinny bodies lol

# 22 JohnDoe8865 @ 12/06/13 12:13 AM
Did they fix Andre Miller's smooshed head?

# 23 eslimm @ 12/06/13 12:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnDoe8865
Did they fix Andre Miller's smooshed head?
LOL I never noticed this but from the looks No..... I just realized you can't even put head bands on players, I was trying to get a close up on his face and saw no way to put a head band on.

(Galaxy S4)

# 24 Eli_to_Cruz1080 @ 12/06/13 12:16 AM
We will prob have to wait another month for them

# 25 Malcd9583 @ 12/06/13 12:20 AM
I officially lost my hype for this "next gen" experience 2k like i just looked to see the rosters and i looked at paul george and hes 90 rating with a down arrow next to his name lol thats comedy. Hes playing the best ball in the league him and lamarcus aldridge but not only that they missing guys and they didnt give us 1 new jersey. 2k outside of graphics and gameplay get a smh.

# 26 justcallmedaddy @ 12/06/13 12:24 AM
My count of players added:

Brandon Davies - 76ers
Hollis Thompson -76ers
Mirsolav Raduljica - Bucks
Matthew Deladova - Cavs
Vitor Faverani - Celtics
Phil Pressey - Celtics
Nick Calathes - Grizzlies
Ian Clark - Jazz
Mike Harris - Jazz
Toure Murry - Knicks
Ryan Kelly - Lakers
Gal Mekel - Mavericks
Luigi Datome - Pistons
Dwight Buycks - Raptors
Julyan Stone - Raptors
Dionte Christmas - Suns
Robbie Hummel - Timberwolves
Ognjen Kuzmic - Warriors

# 27 SteboSSK @ 12/06/13 12:34 AM
So question is...how do you actually download this roster lol

# 28 SoundsLikeScone @ 12/06/13 12:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteboSSK
Restart the game

# 29 justcallmedaddy @ 12/06/13 12:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteboSSK
Go to create roster, and at the very top of the list is the "Official 2k Roster".

Or restart.

# 30 franch1se @ 12/06/13 12:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxJustAguessxX
Not a bad job, but no new uniforms. Players missing Chris smith from Knicks, Lorenzo brown from the 76ers, james Southerland from the bobcats, Robert Covington Rockets, and dewayne Dedmon warriors.
Malcolm Thomas - Spurs

# 31 eko718 @ 12/06/13 12:42 AM
This roster is a port from current gen. Not surprised, but this is pretty pathetic what they are doing with lookalike's when its clear they have the technology to do more. For all the emphasis on graphics in Next Gen, there sure are a ridiculous amount of graphical errors and eyesores, and these lookalikes are expounding that. Not to mention that some of these new players add to the already extensive list of tiny pebble headed models.

Sigh... Modes not working, suspect roster updates and no option to play season mode the way I have for the past 6 or so years... I may just leave this game alone till patch 3. That patch is make or break as far as I'm concerned.

# 32 Pacinodapiff @ 12/06/13 12:43 AM
They gave D will a headband tho lmao

# 33 CaCHooKa Man @ 12/06/13 12:47 AM
nice.. i cant use kobe in practice mode anymore unless i make a custom roster

# 34 franch1se @ 12/06/13 01:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxJustAguessxX
He was just brought up but good find.
yup, and Dedmond was released

# 35 Factzzz @ 12/06/13 01:09 AM
As far as accessories go, 2k needs to change every players leg accessories to black.

Currently they have a lot of guys wearing team color 2 leg accessories, which is white at home, black on the road (ie. Westbrook, Kyrie).

But players only wear black now regardless of home or away

Also, i believe someone in the other thread mentioned Lebron no longer has his sleeve on, which is funny because he started back wearing it today. Can't fault 2k on that one though, just bad timing.

One last thing, sock color and shoe color should be dependent on home or away, not what jersey the team has on.

# 36 tropicana420 @ 12/06/13 01:12 AM
How do we get these new rosters in NBA today or do we have to wait till patch #3?

# 37 vegasplaya @ 12/06/13 01:20 AM
I don't care about headbands and tats I'm just glad my suns have a current roster

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk

# 38 JayAtkHar @ 12/06/13 01:21 AM
2k should let us edit players i want to see their signature build

# 39 Rockie_Fresh88 @ 12/06/13 01:28 AM
PG only 73 in mid? Is that accurate ? I thought he was better there this year

# 40 gamingsinceatari @ 12/06/13 01:31 AM
I CANT BELIEVE THEY STILL HAVENT FIXED CP3

Sorry for the caps im just pissed off. He has the arms of a 10 year old.. WTF

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.