Home
WWE 2K15 News Post

In a surprise to nobody, Take-Two Interactive confirmed yesterday, WWE 2K15 is coming to Xbox One and PS4, during their Q3 2014 earnings conference call. They didn't mention other consoles, but odds are it will arrive for 360 and PS3 as well. While there are rumors circulating, nothing was announced for a PC version at this time.

Below is a quote from the chairman and chief executive officer, Strauss Zelnick.

Quote:
Sales of WWE 2K14 have exceeded our expectations and the title is being supported with add-on content including a Season Pass featuring many of fan-favourite WWE superstars and legends. We believe there is a meaningful opportunity to grow this series by further leveraging 2K’s marketing power and development expertise.

Source - Seeking Alpha

Game: WWE 2K15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 6 - View All
WWE 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Sportkid84 @ 02/04/14 11:41 AM
Thank God...I need my wrestling fix on PS4!

# 2 pimpinpidgeon8 @ 02/04/14 11:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportkid84
Thank God...I need my wrestling fix on PS4!
I agree. Got the PS4 on release night so I didn't get a WWE game or the final NCAA football game either. Luckily Madden is a great game and NBA 2K is coming around, plus the Show will be out eventually. However, I certainly do miss having a wrestling game.

# 3 rkocjay @ 02/04/14 11:55 AM
This is a must have for me

# 4 elgreazy1 @ 02/04/14 12:10 PM
Pretty much the only reason I would purchase a next-gen console at this point. 2K14 is a monster of a game, I can't imagine how much the presentation should be upped for the next gen version.

CAW should be unreal.

# 5 Rawdeal28 @ 02/04/14 02:38 PM
even if I have my ps4 by then, I won't pick this up for it unless the ps4 lets you add and play your own music.

no way in hell can I have my CAW Kurt Angle come out to default music.

Sincerely, Blackheart

# 6 bxphenom7 @ 02/04/14 02:53 PM
Hope 2k goes all out on this game this year

# 7 SoundTheAlarm @ 02/04/14 02:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawdeal28
even if I have my ps4 by then, I won't pick this up for it unless the ps4 lets you add and play your own music.

no way in hell can I have my CAW Kurt Angle come out to default music.

Sincerely, Blackheart

You know you can add your own entrance music to WWE 2k14, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 8 JazzMan @ 02/04/14 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundTheAlarm
You know you can add your own entrance music to WWE 2k14, right?

He's talking about the lack of ripping music onto your PS4 hard drive at the moment, though there have been rumors of Sony updating the feature in.

# 9 almostbobsaget @ 02/04/14 03:09 PM
I'm a little hesitant to say CAW's are going to be amazing on the new consoles. If anything , I think they are going to take a step back because of the amout of textures and details in the new consoles. I feel like it's going to take a lot of power to be able to load each caw if they offer insane detail.

Then again, I'm also worried selection is going to be incredibly limited like MyPlayer models in NBA 2K14.

# 10 Mr2Nice @ 02/04/14 04:02 PM
No surprise that the WWE 2k series would be on the next gen, but if I buy it'll be after I know they actually have the game working unlike NBA 2k.

So far I have been very unimpressed with the next gen servers.

# 11 SoundTheAlarm @ 02/04/14 04:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzMan
He's talking about the lack of ripping music onto your PS4 hard drive at the moment, though there have been rumors of Sony updating the feature in.

Ohhh gotcha... Don't have a ps4 yet so I was unaware that it wasn't a feature yet.

# 12 Majingir @ 02/04/14 05:25 PM
Hopefully 2K15 feels like a 2K game unlike 2k14 which supposedly was just 2Ks logo on WWE13 while adding in all those extra characters for the WM mode. They got rid of the main people from THQ, so hopefully that means big changes for 2k15.

# 13 Thrash13 @ 02/04/14 06:04 PM
How about some Wii U love? I don't have a Wii U, but I'll be getting one soon I'm sure.

# 14 jvalverde88 @ 02/04/14 06:19 PM
Hopefully you won't need VC to use CAW.

Rim Shot

# 15 Reed1417 @ 02/04/14 08:29 PM
If we need VC for 2k15 I'm done son hahaha.

Reed is comin' atcha!!

# 16 ps3veron @ 02/05/14 07:38 AM
Can't wait for this but dang its too far out!

2K please make sure Warrior and other classic wrestlers are in there!

# 17 Alex Hopkinson @ 02/05/14 08:12 AM
I'm really interested to see what they do with the modes. Will we get some kind of MyCareer equivalent? That could be pretty neat. And there's lots that could be done to improve Universe mode that would be good to see.

Of course there's also the chance that they trim the game's feature list back to focus on redoing afresh for the new consoles. That would be a shame but not unexpected.

# 18 almostbobsaget @ 02/05/14 10:44 AM
It'd be pretty neato if they combined their storyline mode (30 Yrs of WM) with their universe mode into a full fledged WWE 24/7 mode again.

Like, you have the ability to create a custom player or choose someone , then pick certain goals and objectives and the game generates a custom Universe around you, where you can still play other matches but there's a driven narrative surrounding who you chose.

# 19 wiifighter @ 02/05/14 04:58 PM
This is a must have for me....

# 20 DanH35 @ 02/05/14 07:14 PM
Hopefully they have had 2K people working on the next-gen version since they acquired the WWE license. I'm not saying 2K14 was a bad game, it's actually the only game I miss since getting rid of my 360, but I think a WWE game with a fresh engine built from the ground up on next-gen systems would be amazing.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.