Home
NBA 2K14 News Post

Shady has checked in again with his latest NBA 2K14 video montage. This one features the NBA Champion San Antonio Spurs.

Game: NBA 2K14Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Wii U / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 98 - View All
NBA 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 elgreazy1 @ 06/17/14 10:12 AM
Fantastic stuff. This guy continues to amaze.

# 2 Vni @ 06/17/14 10:19 AM
Brillant.

Did he make that in two days or he gambled on a Spurs win when they went up 3-1?

# 3 VDusen04 @ 06/17/14 10:42 AM
Solid video indeed.

On a sidenote, his playlist kept going after that video ended and next up was this:

I'd heard the 2K14 MyPlayer was kinda corny, but I didn't know it was like that. I thought it was a parody Shady had made at first.

# 4 d11king @ 06/18/14 03:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VDusen04
Solid video indeed.

On a sidenote, his playlist kept going after that video ended and next up was this:

I'd heard the 2K14 MyPlayer was kinda corny, but I didn't know it was like that. I thought it was a parody Shady had made at first.
I really don't want to get sidetracked so I apologies devs/mods but, these two were having a full fledged conversation by themselves at halfcourt for 2 full minutes!!!!!! And then LBJ goes and dunks as if he was on a fastbreak... Idk if that was a TO, or the beginning of the game or what that was but I'm literally crying in laughter right now. That was corny...

In response to Shady, that was an amazing video... makes me wish I could do something like that. I remember watching his videos in 2K11 and being amazed at his Jordan mix.. that shot of San Antonio with 2:20 was awesomeeeeee....

# 5 Sinner @ 06/18/14 06:52 PM
Damn nice video...loved it.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.