Home
Madden Mobile News Post

EA Sports has announced Madden Mobile, coming to iOS and Android devices on August 26th.

Quote:
This all-new NFL experience will allow fans to build a dominant team composed of some of the league’s best talent. Players can take their squad into head-to-head matchups against friends, recreate their favorite team’s full NFL season or jump into the always fresh Live Events.

Live Events are quick, fun challenges that will dynamically update throughout the season. Hop into fast-paced challenges that offer awesome rewards, including new player packs, coins, special players and more.

When you’ve created an unbeatable team challenge friends in head-to-head offensive shootouts, or jump into a full 16-game season and make a run for the Super Bowl. All this in a game specifically built for mobile, with touch and swipe-friendly controls that allow you to run, juke and spin your way past the opposition.

For those of you on Madden NFL 25 Mobile, it will be retired on October 30th, 2014.

Quote:
Madden NFL 25 Mobile players who have a balance of Madden Cash or in-game coins are encouraged to spend the remainder of their Madden Cash before the game shuts down on October 30th, 2014.

Game: Madden MobileReader Score: Vote Now
Platform: Android / iOSVotes for game: 0 - View All
Member Comments
# 1 ryan36 @ 08/11/14 08:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedFastball
Well, I think this might explain why more wasn't done with CFM or the game in general
Madden 15 had better be awesome, or lots of people are going to be talking about "Madden Mobile" for all the WRONG reasons.
What are you talking about?

# 2 oneamongthefence @ 08/11/14 10:12 PM
Quote:
Well, I think this might explain why more wasn't done with CFM or the game in general
Madden 15 had better be awesome, or lots of people are going to be talking about "Madden Mobile" for all the WRONG reasons.
I'm pretty sure that mobile madden has its own team. So no resources were taken from consoles to develop it. I'm not 100% sure, more like 99%.

# 3 aukevin @ 08/11/14 10:13 PM
I'd rather have an app that lets me manage things in my franchise.

# 4 BadAssHskr @ 08/11/14 11:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aukevin
I'd rather have an app that lets me manage things in my franchise.
Quote:
Honestly thats what I thought this was when I first saw it, I thought "Oh, thats interesting" then I realized that it wasn't so I thought "Oh, I will NOT be spending my money on this"
Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. YES!

Full franchise control when away from the console is an absolute must.

Keep the end user playing, and thinking about the game i always say.

Seriously, madden team should take a page fom the ncaa team, and improve on it.

# 5 Sheba2011 @ 08/12/14 03:00 AM
Quote:
I don't know LOL, just wondering why Madden is spending time on "Mobile Madden" when there is still so much work to be done on the console version. I would prefer to see them spending the time, man power, and resources on something more productive towards the console version, than this.
There more people that play games on iOS/Android than all consoles combined. In 2013 EA's combined mobile downloads was 143 million which accounted for $470 million in revenue. Think of it from a business standpoint and not as a consumer and you'll know why they would create a mobile version.

Even so EA has multiple studios that work on different games. The team working on the console versions probably isn't spending any time working on the mobile version. Like someone else said I am not 100% sure on this but i am 99% sure. As far as there being so much work to be done that is subjective.

# 6 boomhauertjs @ 08/12/14 07:45 AM
Last year's free-to-play was bad and it looks like this year's is free-to-play again. Meh. I would pay $5-$10 for a solid mobile version.

# 7 Brandwin @ 08/12/14 10:53 AM
Eh... I'll give it a try, but don't expect much.

Didn't the NFL hold a contest for a new mobile game. Maybe that will be a solid football game on our mobile device.

# 8 bsurocksrule @ 08/12/14 10:31 PM
Then post your complaints in a console-dedicated threads, not a thread on the mobile game...

# 9 Sheba2011 @ 08/13/14 01:58 AM
Quote:
I'm not an idiot, I totally UNDERSTAND WHY they do it, all I am saying is that I am tired of spending $60 dollars on a somewhat improved version of the game every year and watching them spend more and more and more of their resources on finding other ways to nickel and dime us. They will not see ANY EXTRA money from me until, the CONSOLE version in up to 2014 standards, and if they keep it up, they will be loosing my $60 a year too.
First why would you spend $60 a year on a game without doing some research to see if you actually like the game and it is improved? You could spend $2.00 to rent it and try it our first, read the thousands of impressions articles that will be posted on here, go to Gamestop or Best Buy after release and play it in the store for free, go to a friend's house who has it.

As has already been explained just because the games share the Madden name it doesn't mean resources are being taken away from the console version to focus on this game. EA has two studios in LA and Montreal that focus on nothing but mobile games including all the sports franchise versions (FIFA, Madden etc).

# 10 murph17 @ 08/13/14 11:02 AM
gameplay video

# 11 mestevo @ 08/13/14 11:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandwin
Eh... I'll give it a try, but don't expect much.

Didn't the NFL hold a contest for a new mobile game. Maybe that will be a solid football game on our mobile device.
The NFLPA did, not the NFL.

http://www.polygon.com/2014/4/2/5571...e-game-contest

# 12 rangerrick012 @ 09/27/14 09:55 PM
Super bump I know, does anyone on OS play this? They have a new system where you can create leagues, just was wondering if any of the OS faithful play this. It's not that bad for a free game TBH.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.