Home
PES 2015 News Post

NextGenGamingBlog has posted a couple of PES 2015 gameplay videos. Check out Italy vs. Spain here and Brazil vs. Germany here.

Game: PES 2015Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 6 - View All
PES 2015 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 RandyBass @ 08/18/14 07:19 PM
One foul, where the user blatantly slid into a player.

So far in about a half dozen videos I've seen recently there have been a total of about five fouls, with only one of those being a "regular" non-carded foul.

Free kicks are a big part of futbol, as are penalty kicks. If they aren't in PES 15, count me out.

On the bright side, I saw an interview with the producer who explained that the November release was due to them wanting to get the product right upon release. Hopefully that means they have a build going where fouls occur.

Edit:

Interview can be seen here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-nuxFlEAjw

# 2 Rules @ 08/18/14 07:47 PM
I'm impressed with how well the game is coming along. Even the keeper AI looks to have been upgraded.

Just moved to my buy list. I agree the fouls need to be realistically adjusted but we really don't know what settings were being used.

# 3 LingeringRegime @ 08/18/14 08:22 PM
Fouls can be easily fixed they were with PES 2014. Like I said in another thread, I hope it is sooner rather than later. Launch would be great if they want to appeal to the "Hardcore" crowd.

# 4 RoyceDa59 @ 08/18/14 08:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LingeringRegime
Fouls can be easily fixed they were with PES 2014. Like I said in another thread, I hope it is sooner rather than later. Launch would be great if they want to appeal to the "Hardcore" crowd.
I would love to see them add sliders to this game. Maybe even a foul slider. I would like to see them go pack to PES 5 foul frequency.

# 5 Steve_OS @ 08/18/14 09:29 PM
Added another video to the OP.

# 6 Rules @ 08/18/14 09:45 PM
Ugh, second video is defensively lacking. Also watched several fouls that were never called. It is also moving too fast so hopefully that can be slowed down.

# 7 RoyceDa59 @ 08/18/14 10:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rules
Ugh, second video is defensively lacking. Also watched several fouls that were never called. It is also moving too fast so hopefully that can be slowed down.
Yeah fouls definitely need to be tweaked for the final version, as far the defence I didn't notice anything too jarring. Some errors were caused by the actual player not the CPU, even though I do feel the spacing could be tweaked a little. The speed does seem fast but that could be the 60FPS making the game run so smooth, I actually like it! T

# 8 HenryClay1844 @ 08/19/14 12:43 AM
I have a dream that some day there will be a video football game that isn't a manic no-threads-barred game of three second possessions and 6 minute halves. PES looks better than last year, but it now is too close to FIFA IMO, it's too fast and there are too many tackles that are obvious fouls (FIFA also has this problem), too many easy crosses and un-marked headers. Hopefully PES is better slowed down and on manual like FIFA is. However, if PES really wanted to distinguish itself from FIFA there would be a more noticeable difference on default settings. Konami are also unfortunately trying to copy FUT instead of giving a better career mode which FIFA is also slacking on IMO.

# 9 Moose Factory @ 08/19/14 01:44 AM
The interface and other UI elements are looking very FIFAish. Hmm.

# 10 McG @ 08/20/14 12:43 AM
Yeah, this looks a lot like FIFA. Just not impressed. PES was my very first soccer/football game, which opened my eye to this great game, but I just can't justify buying it and haven't in 8 years.

# 11 deejay2 @ 08/20/14 07:48 PM
am...is this a joke? For me it looks like i watched PES 2014.

# 12 asu666 @ 08/20/14 09:59 PM
They need to get fouls in the game.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.