Home
Madden NFL 15 News Post

EA Sports Season Ticket subscribers can now download the early release Madden NFL 15 for Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3. Play it for 3 full days, not for six hours, like the EA Access version. After it expires, you can then decide whether or not you want to purchase it or not.

For those that are curious, Ultimate Team is not available on Madden NFL 15 early release.

Looking to get a membership? Here's how.

XBOX Live:
  • Are you an existing XBOX Live Gold Member? If so, login to your Xbox Live profile. Otherwise, go to XBOX Live to create an account.
  • Go to XBOX Live Game Library and click on EA SPORTS.
  • Re-purchase a 12-month Subscription.
PSN:
  • Sign in to your PlayStation®Network account.
  • Go to PlayStation®Store and search for EA SPORTS Season Ticket.
  • Select and purchase EA SPORTS Season Ticket for $19.99.

Game: Madden NFL 15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 42 - View All
Madden NFL 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 shafe33 @ 08/22/14 02:46 PM
Any word if its available for PS3 yet?

# 2 wumboprodigy @ 08/22/14 02:47 PM
Wait so you can get Madden 15 on Xbox 360 right now? I haven't seen a single gameplay for this last gen yet so I'm eagerly awaiting someone to post

# 3 Teleo @ 08/22/14 02:54 PM
Yes...you can download the game right now for XBOX 360. It takes about an hour.

# 4 andrewjones123 @ 08/22/14 03:39 PM
could someone post a quarter of gameplay? thanks (:

# 5 IUxHOOSIERS @ 08/22/14 03:45 PM
Just played a quarter of an online game.

The game is basically M25, lol

# 6 nwfdwill @ 08/22/14 03:57 PM
Where do I find it on PS3? All I'm getting is the option to download the demo. I know last year, I saw a separate "Trial" version of Madden in the Store.

# 7 nwfdwill @ 08/22/14 04:23 PM
Thanks.

# 8 dxyyz1 @ 08/22/14 06:14 PM
i cant find it in playstation store someone plz help

# 9 Steve_OS @ 08/22/14 06:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dxyyz1
i cant find it in playstation store someone plz help
Download EA Sports Season Ticket from the PlayStation store. After subscribing, just search for Madden NFL 15 in the store. Should be able to download it w/ your subscription.

# 10 DNMHIII @ 08/22/14 06:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Download EA Sports Season Ticket from the PlayStation store. After subscribing, just search for Madden NFL 15 in the store. Should be able to download it w/ your subscription.
Can't find it anywhere. Did the search and it's just FIFA, 25, and NCAA

# 11 Bill1 @ 08/22/14 07:03 PM
AM i suppose to have season ticket for this or what. beacuse i am downloading Madden NFL Demo early released and i am not even a season ticket holder.

# 12 Steve_OS @ 08/22/14 07:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNMHIII
Can't find it anywhere. Did the search and it's just FIFA, 25, and NCAA
Odd. I subscribed. Then went back into the store and looked in games, found Madden NFL 15 and started to download. Did you try a search? Weird.

# 13 DNMHIII @ 08/22/14 07:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Odd. I subscribed. Then went back into the store and looked in games, found Madden NFL 15 and started to download. Did you try a search? Weird.
Yeah it's so strange because I did a search and all it brings up is old season tickle stuff at $24.99

# 14 DNMHIII @ 08/22/14 07:14 PM
I'm on the West Coast so maybe that has something to do with it.

# 15 DNMHIII @ 08/22/14 07:57 PM
Moving forward, this will be the last year that EA SPORTS Season Ticket is offered. Madden NFL 15, FIFA 15 and NHL 15 on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 will be the final games to participate in this program.

While EA SPORTS Season Ticket is going away, the same offers it previously had will continue this year. This includes:

Three days early access to Madden NFL 15, NHL 15, and FIFA 15
24 weeks of Ultimate Team packs for all participating titles
20 percent discount on DLC
New, lower price of $19.99*
EA SPORTS Season Ticket can be purchased for the new price of $19.99* through the Xbox 360 Marketplace starting today, and on the PlayStation Network beginning on August 26.

http://www.easports.com/fifa/news/20...-season-ticket

So Season Ticket is available on Playstation Network starting 8/26. The PS3/4 people got screwed this year.....lol

# 16 DNMHIII @ 08/22/14 08:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint Pelican Brief
False. I was able to buy season ticket on PSN today. Go to Fifa 14 then look at the recommendations. You buy the season ticket and then search for Madden 15. Season ticket does not download.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So you did or didn't purchase Season Ticket and downloaded Madden 15? Your post is confusing.....lol

Are you suggesting that you purchase FIFA 14 Season Ticket and purchase it for $24.99 and it actually charges you $19.99 and then you can search for Madden 15 and it'll let you download it? I did see plenty of Season Ticket options for past titles, but it says $24.99 so I didn't do it.

# 17 Fixxer @ 08/22/14 08:57 PM
I just finished downloading,I was already a season ticket member because you have to manually quit subscribing and I forgot lol. Anyways I live in GA and it took about 2 hours to download. Haven't played any yet. Just subscribe to early access then search for madden. This is for ps3

# 18 DNMHIII @ 08/22/14 09:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint Pelican Brief
No. I am saying you should be able to find season ticket to buy.. By just searching a popular ea sports game. Buy it through the store and the. Search for madden 15 right after. Then click buy demo or download demo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh ok thanks......I see Season Ticket for other EA titles but it's priced at $24.99 and there isn't a Madden 15 Season Ticket for $19.99 so I didn't want to screwed somehow. I've searched for the Madden 15 title and found it with just a description and no Season Ticket option so I wasn't sure what was going on.

# 19 Fixxer @ 08/22/14 09:09 PM
I just finished downloading,I was already a season ticket meme bet since you manually have to quit subscribing and I forgot lol. Anyways I live in GA and it took about 2 hours to download. Haven't played any yet. Just subscribe to early access then search for madden. This is for ps3

# 20 Fixxer @ 08/22/14 09:11 PM
If anyone has specific questions let me know and I will relay the answers when I get in the game

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.