Home
FIFA 15 News Post

The FIFA 15 demo is now available on Xbox One (queue it up here) and weighs in at 3.07GB total. The playable teams in this year's demo include:
  • Borussia Dortmund
  • Napoli
  • PSG (Paris Saint Germain)
  • FC Barcelona
  • Boca Juniors
  • Chelsea
  • Manchester City
  • Liverpool
If a PS4 version of the demo happens, it will most likely be up sometime tomorrow afternoon. Be sure to leave your impressions here on what you play!

UPDATE: The FIFA 15 demo is available now for Xbox 360. Click here to queue it up.

UPDATE #2: The FIFA 15 demo is available now for PC. (Another link here)

UPDATE #3: The FIFA 15 demo is available now for PS3.

UPDATE #4: The FIFA 15 demo is available now for PS4.

UPDATE: The demo launches on September 9/10 for Xbox One (already available for Xbox One in North America), PlayStation 4, PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 (Gold Members; Silver Members from September 16). Dates and timing vary depending on platform and location.

Game: FIFA 15Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 9 - View All
FIFA 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 gopher_guy @ 09/08/14 11:59 PM
Just played my first game in the demo. WOW.

It's so good.

First off, the aesthetics. The game is beautiful. The players look awesome, stadium looks great. And the crowd is fantastic. It legitimately looked and sounded like a match at Anfield. The crowd ERUPTS when you score a goal. It's by far the best crowd I've seen in any sports game.

I love the new emotion system. Just adds more realism to the game. I had a breakaway with Lambert, Hart saved my shot, and Lambert said something to him. Hart started walking out towards Lambert, apparently to go talk back, but Demichelis stepped in his way, to stop him. Later in the game, Mignolet made a nice save, and Agger went over to him and tapped him on the back, as if to say "nice save"

I love the way the highlights at the end of the half and game are in widescreen. Makes them look, I don't know, just looks cool.

The game plays fantastic. The ball looks and reacts so real. changes spin with every touch, when necessary. Bounces realistically.

Love the different camera angles when you go to take a corner or goal kick. Love the new screen to manage your team.

There's literally nothing I can think of that I disliked.

Bravo.

# 42 Panicshade @ 09/09/14 12:07 AM
The bad thing is now I really don't want to play FIFA 14 anymore.

# 43 Zac @ 09/09/14 12:14 AM
On default sliders, full manual on word class felt great. And it was hard. Not artificial hard. But actually hard. By that I mean I didn't feel the cpu cheated me once. No invisible forces holding me back. It didn't feel scripted.

You can tell a slight difference in each team. And for the most part, each player. Its not drastic, but you can kinda tell. Bor. Dortmund does not feel like liverpool. Hazard does not feel Lilana.

As someone else already stated, playing in the rain feels great. Ball is much slower and you can see the water splashing around.

But now some negatives.

The CPU runs up and down the sidelines at full speed way, way too much. Not as much on world class, but still a little too much. Also not passing enough. Too many long runs with a single player.

Some players feel way too fast. Kinda floaty. Hoping this is fixed in the full release. Or maybe it can be with sliders. Its not every player. But some guys just feel arcady compared to everyone else. To quick, and the animations look odd. Like they are the flash.

Also the defenders clearing the ball 40 yards down the pitch perfectly to a teammate is still present. Kinda bummed about that.

The push/pull fighting thing they talked about a while back, doesn't seem to be working correctly. It feels like 14 for the most part. Maybe I am not doing it correctly. Or maybe I just haven't used the correct player to win a battle. Because I lose every one. And I've yet to see either player fall down.

And that is it for me. I've posted too much in this topic already. Got its going to be a long two weeks.

# 44 ajs41072 @ 09/09/14 12:16 AM
I really like the new throw in option to point the RS in a direction, take control of a receiver, run him around then call for the throw in. You can do the same on a free kick, and switch control to the receiver and move him around and call for the free kick.

Only one somewhat negative thing I noticed, was the framerate issues when the ball seemed to be spinning/rotating. You can see the rotation on the ball as it's dribbled, passed, etc.. This didn't happen all the time, but just looked a little choppy at times, but only with the spinning ball.

Atmosphere was excellent, really excited that all Premier stadiums are in. Liverpool's fans were doing some motion and chant (I'm not completely up on my English soccer chants), but it was cool.

# 45 Zac @ 09/09/14 12:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpre5
Have they fixed the angle shots from 14, or the slow roller shot in the box. Basically all the easy shots.
I haven't seen any of these yet. Nor have I attempted any. I've played 5 games. The way the keepers respond though, I'm going to say its fixed. Just by how they react to the ball and the players around them when you get in the box. Its nothing like 14.

# 46 Haval93 @ 09/09/14 12:26 AM
Wow, is all I can say! Played a couple of games and it feels great and much improved from 14. I played who knows how many games of FIFA 14 and this year just feels amazing. Graphics and presentation are a massive improvement from 14. As game play goes, it's hard to put a word on it, everything just looks and feels more "fluid". Animations look amazing, players have more sense of weight and the AI is attacking me relentlessly. The AI did get some foul calls which was nice too see.

# 47 orion523 @ 09/09/14 12:31 AM
I've been quietly optimistic for this game for quite a while, and now that I've finally got my hands on the demo I am happy to say that it's all that I hoped for and more. The tactical combinations are virtually endless and for those so inclined you can really make your club play exactly like you want, and the best part is it's all very intuitive. On the pitch the game is light years better than 14, and in every single area. Of course the game moves pretty quickly at default, but considering the 4 minute halves the speed is about right. More tomorrow.

# 48 ajs41072 @ 09/09/14 12:42 AM
Messi ripped a shot from up close and scored on me, and literally, the entire back of the goal lifted a bit off the ground.

Noticed a new thing on goal kicks. RB pushes your team upfield.

Played in winter, everyone in the stands was dressed for it and had coats on. Played in summer, fans had short sleeves.

Played in snow, white field, which made it hard to see the ball. Since you can't change the ball in the demo, it made it tough, but changing to an orange ball in the full game would be a good idea for snow.

# 49 gopher_guy @ 09/09/14 12:43 AM
I've played 2 games so far and have had 2 free kicks within 30 yards of goal. Nice to see. Seems like in 14 it was one every 5 games or so.

# 50 Panicshade @ 09/09/14 12:45 AM
Trying to remember little things that have happened...had a free kick and before I could take the shot one of the players in the wall tried to creep forward a bit and got yellow carded for it

# 51 gopher_guy @ 09/09/14 12:50 AM
A little disappointed that there's no vanishing spray in EPL matches

# 52 Panicshade @ 09/09/14 12:54 AM
I had no intention of getting FIFA 15 any time soon but the demo has made me rethink that. I'm hopefully getting a new PC in the next few weeks so I may get the PC version then.

# 53 bwiggy33 @ 09/09/14 01:09 AM
It's really good to hear just about everyone is enjoying it a lot. I am extremely excited to try it out tomorrow. If only FIFA 15 was coming out tomorrow and NHL 15 was still 2 weeks away. I know it's sad I'm saying that considering hockey is my favorite sport, but that game can honestly take another year off and I wouldn't be angry.

# 54 thechef128 @ 09/09/14 01:48 AM
I'm really liking it. Not trying to be negative. I love the new goalie animations and them being better but they were making a lot of really tough saves. Hope that they're not too over powered come release time.

# 55 thechef128 @ 09/09/14 01:54 AM
But besides that. I love the game. Can't wait to start FUT

# 56 orion523 @ 09/09/14 02:20 AM
One thing I've noticed and I'd be remiss if I didn't mention it, a couple of times now the keeper has seemed to go "brain dead" on a rebound and just stood there while the opponent latched on and scored. It looks awful, and is very worrisome. Hopefully this is fixed in the final version. If it happens again tomorrow I'll video it and post it.

# 57 talucchesi @ 09/09/14 02:50 AM
This excites me soooo much that people are enjoying this game. If the fouls really work, Ill be speechless

# 58 Dos_Santos @ 09/09/14 02:51 AM
The plan was to just use FIFA 14 from EA Access. That all changed with the demo as the difference is way too significant.

Pretty much the only EA game that doesn't throw up all over itself.

Can't wait for the whole package. I need some sort of sports game bad.

# 59 Buddywalker @ 09/09/14 03:07 AM
When you do nothing in the menu, Fifa 15 automatically repeats all the highlights of the game from different camera angles.

Very nice. I love it!

Please EA, do the same feature for Madden 15 and NHL 15. Please!

# 60 WaddupCouzin @ 09/09/14 03:22 AM
Best. Grass. Ever! the pitch degrades as you play, the grass moves as the ball rolls over it. Absolutely beautiful! Im getting use to the gameplay, I feel like it's more momentum, and Ive been overplaying the ball. What they've done with the graphics is just absolute craziness, CRISP!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.