Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

The NBA 2K15 player ratings have been revealed for the 76th overall rated player through 100.

The top 50 players will be revealed later, as the Twitter account builds more followers.

Post your thoughts!

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Detroitfan4life1993 @ 09/24/14 03:12 PM
Wow so the pistons have 4 players in the 80's. Can't wait to use them this year especially on myleague/gm mode.

# 2 cthurt @ 09/24/14 03:14 PM
The Wizards and Pistons will have solid starting lineups out the box.

# 3 lakers24 @ 09/24/14 03:14 PM
I'd say this will be the least controversial list of ratings released.

# 4 Yuss @ 09/24/14 03:17 PM
Brandon Jennings???

I'm wondering what pushed Jennings over Teague?

Edit: Similar numbers but Jennings is less efficient. However Jennings gets more assists, rebounds a little better

# 5 commandoelite5 @ 09/24/14 03:22 PM
Roy Hibbert at an 80 is unbelievable to me. The guy had a PER of 13.5, a fg% of .439 and averaged 6.6 rebounds. He was even worse in the playoffs! I scratch my head at a lot of these ratings, I feel like a lot of bias goes into them.

# 6 Csmooove32 @ 09/24/14 03:23 PM
No complaints lol

# 7 lakers24 @ 09/24/14 03:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by commandoelite5
Roy Hibbert at an 80 is unbelievable to me. The guy had a PER of 13.5, a fg% of .439 and averaged 6.6 rebounds. He was even worse in the playoffs! I scratch my head at a lot of these ratings, I feel like a lot of bias goes into them.
He's defensive center. They are rated a lot more highly than in years past

# 8 GSWarriors9 @ 09/24/14 03:39 PM
Really can't wait to dive into the new ratings system this year. These are pretty solid overall.

# 9 jaybrook07 @ 09/24/14 03:41 PM
2k must have missed Hibbert's performance in the playoffs

# 10 thedream2k13 @ 09/24/14 03:43 PM
Quote:
Categorized as a defensive center I suppose that's why his rating is 80

# 11 og236 @ 09/24/14 03:45 PM
So how is DeAndre Jordan rated lower than Andre Drummond ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 12 bedwardsroy19 @ 09/24/14 03:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybrook07
2k must have missed Hibbert's performance in the playoffs
Just like everybody else forgets the majority of the season

To keep/improve his rating he will have to perform much better than he did in the playoffs. Player's like Hibbert and Bogut impact the game in so many ways that basic statistics can't always show. Having an elite rim protector is a valuable asset to a team. There is a reason teams spend so much money to keep these types around

# 13 threattonature @ 09/24/14 03:47 PM
I'm still worried that there is nowhere near enough seperation between all-stars/stars/role players. Obviously have to look at actual numbers to see what I disagree with but hating the overalls.

# 14 Yeah...THAT Guy @ 09/24/14 03:47 PM
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakers24
He's defensive center. They are rated a lot more highly than in years past
What lakers24 said, and also they don't rate these guys just on what they did last year. He was much better the two years prior.

# 15 thedream2k13 @ 09/24/14 03:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bedwardsroy19
Just like everybody else forgets the majority of the season

To keep/improve his rating he will have to perform much better than he did in the playoffs. Player's like Hibbert and Bogut impact the game in so many ways that basic statistics can't always show. Having an elite rim protector is a valuable asset to a team. There is a reason teams spend so much money to keep these types around
Then Dwight must be close to being the other high rated guy from the way you have the ratings system structured

# 16 thedream2k13 @ 09/24/14 04:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeah...THAT Guy
What lakers24 said, and also they don't rate these guys just on what they did last year. He was much better the two years prior.
That's the problem many are having. The players most recently activity should be what he is graded on. Not things he did 2 seasons ago. Josh Smith is prime example of this

# 17 Yeah...THAT Guy @ 09/24/14 04:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedream2k13
That's the problem many are having. The players most recently activity should be what he is graded on. Not things he did 2 seasons ago. Josh Smith is prime example of this
But then you'd have guys that might have just had a fluke season rated far higher or lower than they should be.

2K has already said that if they come out and continue to play the way they did a year ago, their ratings will be adjusted.

# 18 thedream2k13 @ 09/24/14 04:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeah...THAT Guy
But then you'd have guys that might have just had a fluke season rated far higher or lower than they should be.

2K has already said that if they come out and continue to play the way they did a year ago, their ratings will be adjusted.
Which means there real performance has somewhat been disregarded . Guys will be overrated in the default rosters.

# 19 gamingsinceatari @ 09/24/14 04:23 PM
Quote:
I COMPLETELY agree with this. I liked the ratings up to this point. I think there are quite a few that are over/underrated but hey thats why i appreciate and take advantage of roster editing.

# 20 Yeah...THAT Guy @ 09/24/14 04:27 PM
Quote:
Which means there real performance has somewhat been disregarded . Guys will be overrated in the default rosters.
They can be both underrated or overrated. That will happen if the ratings reflect only this past season as well because one season doesn't tell you how good a player is. If they played better than usual last year, they have a higher rating than they usually would... it just isn't based solely on the previous year so that the sample size of a player's skill is a bit larger and therefore, more likely to be accurate.

« Previous1234Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.